Session 7 May 2016

Aeneas

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
My personal crystal has disappeared. The other day (22/5), when I was at work, I noticed that I didn't have my crystal with me, which is highly unusual for me as I hardly ever have forgotten it. When I came home, it was not on the shelf where it normally stays when not in my pocket. I have looked around, but to no avail. It seems to have simply vanished and I have been wondering if something else went on such as timeline shift or whether the crystal was needed somewhere else. Or perhaps I have changed. It is so far a mystery.

With all the repressive energies, corona madness and draconian measures, I am also curious whether anyone else had experienced something with their crystals lately.

So if it is possible I would like to ask for a new personal crystal. There is no urgency and I can also wait and see if my crystal will turn up again one day by itself.
Aeneas

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
So if it is possible I would like to ask for a new personal crystal. There is no urgency and I can also wait and see if my crystal will turn up again one day by itself.
Good news asit has turned up. Ysus found it in the kitty jar. I must have had a pre-senior's moment as it was the last place which I would have thought of looking:-[
hlat

hlat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Good news asit has turned up. Ysus found it in the kitty jar. I must have had a pre-senior's moment as it was the last place which I would have thought of looking:-[
Do you think you put it there? Or do you think that's just where it happened to rematerialize?
Aeneas

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Do you think you put it there? Or do you think that's just where it happened to rematerialize?
I think that I must have put it there together with the kitty purse, both of which I would have kept in my left pocket. It is just not that often that I get absent minded as I have certain routines of where I put things and the crystal is normally put on a shelf when I'm not carrying it.
Top Bottom