Randall Carlson's Work: Striking similarities (Comets, Geology, Catastrophism etc.) through Decades of meticulous research?!

Another simple and good way for Bendall to lend some credibility to his wild claims with "the technology" was suggested by a commentator on YouTube, under theabove-mentioned live stream:

You wanna make sure this goes totally forward? Get 3 or 4 famous youtubers that are into engineering and hook them up with Bendall giving instructions on building a generator to power a house. Record daily progress, post everything after successful conclusion of the project. No going back.
For what it's worth, Carlson has posted a series of Bendall lectures on his site. There are 15 of them.

"OPEN SOURCE ACCESS To The MSAART PLASMOID TECHNOLOGY As Announced By Randall Carlson On The Joe Rogan Podcast

BUCKLE UP PEOPLE!This video series is not "infotainment." Malcolm Bendall, the conduit for bringing forth clean, sustainable, universal power for our planet, lays it all out. He answers the MANY questions people have about himself & the technology!"

For what it's worth, Carlson has posted a series of Bendall lectures on his site. There are 15 of them.

I've skipped through some of them and watched one a bit longer. One thing I can say is: I can't really blame Randall Carlson for believing in the reality of what Bendall is saying; it is hard to conceive of what Bendall is saying, presenting and doing (in terms of the technical parts of how it works and the various machines and prototypes that "are running and real" all over the globe) as a hoax. It seems like it would be quite the elaborate and cost intensive hoax.
Back
Top Bottom