How do these birds fly?

OutSky

OutSky

Padawan Learner
My yesterday dream.

我旁边一个喷泉,圆形,4或5ft. of diameter. The place is weird and somewhat uncomfortable. There is a parrot and an owl nearby. The parrot is big, maybe 2 or 3 foot tall, but also is the owl. I’m trying to be unnoticeable as to not scare the birds for I suspect they are interested in drinking of that water in the well.

Then I see that the parrot goes close to the owl. Not only they are side by side but indeed both form a pair united almost like a single body. I tell that because the parrot is below a wing of the owl, even they nearly have the same height.

Then the owl embraces the parrot using one of his wings like an arm and lifts to air carrying the parrot while still holding the latter with his wing folded over the other bird. “Will the owl fly using only one wing?” I wonder. During the time I question that, the owl and the parrot already go far in the air. And yes, they fly using just one wing.

Some of you may be thinking that these characters, the parrot and the owl, are obvious personifications. The parrot, as the inner chatter —asearlier noticed— while the owl only could be the sts boss behind it. But I would say to this: maybe.

In the following day to this dream I found a surprise while reading a book that just seemed to me superbly synchronized to this dream. I'll quote for you what I found:
Gitta Mallaz,Talking with Angels,pg 72

— The wing is a mediator between matter and air. You are a human being; your arm is your wing. FIRST, LEARN TO EMBRACE — THEN YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO FLY. There is no other way.
OutSky

OutSky

Padawan Learner
If you are interested in going beyond surface regarding the specific sign of this dream, —predator?— I brought in this post some that may do the Job. It is based on the channeling of Edgar Cayce, to which C's have already provided a feedback:
Session: October 20, 1994
Q: (L) What was the source of knowledge accessed by Edgar Cayce?
A: Well, he had a unique biochemical composition which allowed for easy opening and closing of his consciousness from outside sources without interference with his electromagnetic flow stream. It is a very unique and unusual situation. The first manifestation of this was when he asked for help. If he had not asked for help from a higher source, possibly his awareness of his abilities would never have come forth.

[...] the overallaccuracy leveland the overall intensity level weregreater with Cayce.

Session: May 31, 1995
Q: (SV) Will the Cayce files help in this?
A:Cannot hurt.

Session: June 3, 1995
Q: (SV) Would Edgar Cayce’s material be a good place to start?
A: This is a good place to start, but it will takemuch “time” and effort.

Session: May 14, 1998
A: That would be long and complex.Best to refer to Cayce.

When reading Cayce's material, it may turn an exercise of patience and somewhat tiresome to me, but in this particular case his channeling is not so elusive. On the contrary, it is being deeply comprehensive, and many of its elements find place in the C’s material, though anyone could grasp the same meaning by another way.

In any case if you are in a hurry, you can just take a look on anearlier postof few words with a rough synthesis to the bellow passage, even though was only weeks later I was going to read, for first time, the piece onward.

Okay, then in the subsequent quotation I’ve done the sacrilege of pruning some good parts, also added bracket comments & bold. And, as last comment, probably I’m embroidering a little this introduction, but don't worry, next is a good and “rapid” journey.

Cayce’s channeling 364-7

[Lilith is told the first woman of Adam, and … an evil demon]

[...Who…] is Lilith? In the beginning, [...] the Sons of God, in that male and female were as one, with those abilities for those changes [...] In the changes that came from those things, as were of the预测of the abilities of those entities to project, this [Lilith] as a being came as the companion; and when there was that turning to the within, [...]as to make for thehelpmeet[partner] of that as created by the first cause, or of the Creative Forces that brought into being that as was made, then — from out of self — was brought that as was to be the helpmeet not just companion of the body.

Hence the legend of the associations of the body during that period before there was brought into being the last of the creations [...] the first of that that was made, and a helpmeet to the body, that there might be no change in the relationship of the sons of God with those relationships of the sons and daughters of men.

In this then, also comes that as is held by many who have reached [...] understanding of how necessary, then, becomes the proper mating of those souls that may be the answers one to another of that that may bring, through that association, that companionship, into being that that may be the more helpful, more sustaining, more the well-rounded life or experience of those that are a portion one of another. Do not misinterpret, but knowing thatall are of one— yet there are those divisions that make for a closer union, when there are the proper relationships brought about.

As an illustration, in this: [...] in the mineral kingdom those elements that are of the nature as to form a closer union one with another, and make as for compounds as make for elements that act more in unison with, or against, other forms of activity in the experience in the earth's environ, or the earth's force, as makes for those active forces in the elements that are about the earth. Such as we may find in those that make for the active forces in that of uranium, and that of ultramarine, and these make then for an element that becomes the more active force as with the abilities for the rates ofemanationas may be thrown off from same.

So, as illustrated in the union, then, of —in the physical compounds— that as may vibrate, or make for emanations in the activities of their mental and spiritual, and material, or physical forces, as may make for a greater activity in this earth environ. Then [...] as is in an elemental, or compound, that makes for that as is seen in the material experience as to become an antipathy for other elements that are as equally necessary in the experience of man's environ as in the combination of gases as may produce whenever combined that called water [prima-matter], and itsantipathyfor the elements in combustion is easily seen or known in man's experience.

So in those unions of that in the elemental forces of creative energies that take on the form of man, either in that of man or woman, with its natural or elemental, see? elemental forces of its vibration, with the union of two that vibrate or respond to those vibrations in self, create for that ideal that becomes as that, in that created, in the form — [...] as to be one of the elemental bases from which life in its essence as an active principle in a material world, has its sources give off that which is ever good —unless abused,see?

So in that may there be basis for those forces, as has been, as is sought, thought, or attained by those who have, through the abilities of the vibrations, to make for a continued force in self as to meet, know, see, feel, understand, those sources from which such begets that of its kind, or as those that become as anantipathyfor another, or as makes for those that makes for the variations in the tempering of the various elements, compounds, or the like; so, as is seen, these — then — the basis for those things as has been given here, there, in their various ways and manners, as to thecompanionof, andcompanionsof, that that first able — through its projection of itself and its abilities in the creation — to bring about that that was either of its own making, or creation, or that given in the beginning to be the force through which there might be that that would bring ever blessings, good, right, and love, in even the physical or material world.

Session: February 22nd 2020

Q: (L) So some of these pendulum-type attractors can be good?
A:Essentialin fact. One mustchoose.
G

gottathink

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Outsky,
My first thought was that of the parrot representing intellect and the owl is wisdom.
OutSky

OutSky

Padawan Learner
Outsky,
My first thought was that of the parrot representing intellect and the owl is wisdom.
Oh yes, I agree with your first thought.

This specific dream seems to me a plain message of the subconscious, which I trust and am grateful. Moreover, dreams also use to be multilayered. Thus unfolding and even beyond these two elements, as can be seen, there are for example the relation between the ‘birds’; how they link our energy system; and in particular how they came to be and to where they go. The latter aspect was that one that I’ve focused all over the above paintings and quotations because I believe it also links to subjects at length seen in the forum and C’s sessions.

See, whilst aware how vulnerable uses to be this kind of ‘material’, I’ve much learned from clues given via dreams. It sounds essential no?!! After all we use to spend one third of our 3D incarnations in this ethereal universe.

Roberts, Jane; Seth

Theegoisnot presentindream reality.[…] When you take your consciousness into the dream state, you will meet with various conditions, some you can manipulate, some you cannot. […] Some dream locations will be of your own making, and others will be strange to you because they属于其他维度的现实。[…] The dreams experience is felt directly by theinner self.[…] Dreams have their own actuality, they not only exist independent of the dreamer, but they also havetangibleform, thoughnot in the form of matteras you are familiar with it. […] Theelectrical realityof a dream is decoded in such a way that its effects are experienced not only by the brain, but to the farthest corners of the body. The experiences of dream long ago consciously forgotten, they are for always withheld as electricallyencoded datainside of the cells of the physical organism […] The cells are they form around them. These modified signs electrically they form acounterparttofull experienceand the pattern is then independent of physical reality.
G

gottathink

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Oh yes, I agree with your first thought.

This specific dream seems to me a plain message of the subconscious, which I trust and am grateful. Moreover, dreams also use to be multilayered. Thus unfolding and even beyond these two elements, as can be seen, there are for example the relation between the ‘birds’; how they link our energy system; and in particular how they came to be and to where they go. The latter aspect was that one that I’ve focused all over the above paintings and quotations because I believe it also links to subjects at length seen in the forum and C’s sessions.

See, whilst aware how vulnerable uses to be this kind of ‘material’, I’ve much learned from clues given via dreams. It sounds essential no?!! After all we use to spend one third of our 3D incarnations in this ethereal universe.
Ah I see. Thanks for that ‘teachable moment’ Outsky.
OutSky

OutSky

Padawan Learner
About one week ago came up this another “flying-dream” (below italic letters). To give some easy interpretative volume to this signpost I should remark that at the time I was researching the 3 highest 3D aspects as well as the number "13," this number so appreciated by the STO Maya culture.

I pushed the up-button of the elevator. Some guy was going up too but not to the top as I was going to. I marked the 12th store, the last one of the building, while he marked some intermediary one. I think the guy was not along with me but into another elevator, or else we took the elevator at different times.

As usual in my dreams, in the one time the elevator left behind the middle stores it accelerated beyond measure. I felt the sensorial velocity in my whole body and feared it would not stop at the 12th store, but rather to continue upwards right through the roof. Such event had happened many occasions before, it was frightening. Thus, hopeless I pressed myself against the walls of the elevator as already waiting for the worst.

I don’t remember clearly now, but seems actually I was interested in that guy because before I saw him handling a neoprene suit for diving.

At last, the elevator stops and I breathe relieved. The automatic door opens and I stare outside. I’m on the open roof of the building. The sun shines the area. I walk in out there. I see maybe four or five diving suits laying on the floor, all stretched they are black and an obfuscating sunlight reflects at them as if they were wet.

February 25, 1995 session
Q: (BP) Were the Mayans an STS civilization?
A:No.

June 20, 1998 session
[...] Okay, what are we supposed to remember from January 17th. Obviously this is some deep memory of an extremely significant event.
A:Consult Maya.
Q: They had the 52 year cycles. Wonder what January 17th was.
(L) Anything else aboutJanuary 17th?
A: Also 365 day cycles.

当然这些引用是C的技巧。另一个example, can be noticed that a possible derivation from the word “moon” is “month. ” Now, Mayans were mostly intimate with the moon cycles, and also therefore their calendar. Thus their year had 13 lunar months amounting so to about 364 days. But then, at some tragic moment, our current civilization changed this to a solar year of 365 days with its 12 months & zodiac.
Last edited:
gnosisxsophia

gnosisxsophia

Jedi Council Member
Abstract though interesting combination of symbols OutSky, would be interested to hear your interpretation.

Barring Sion / Alchemy, the Theia Impact comes to mind?
OutSky

OutSky

Padawan Learner
Abstract though interesting combination of symbols OutSky, would be interested to hear your interpretation.

Barring Sion / Alchemy, the Theia Impact comes to mind?

Oh, goodness. It’s a sensitive task to travel at length on one bias. But I’ll append brief comments since I made already, what seems to me, some eligible interpretation in that post; see? Maybe in due course I can come back with more.

Anyway, for sure I could go in depth and with well-sourced interpretative notes. For example, when I was into the mentioned research I found this same numeral stressed in theMatsya Purana. Over there we learn of 13 survivors of an entire race named as the Saihimkeya, also known as the lion-like Danavas. Now, I suppose that to the moment this may seem a subterranean remark, however as I can tell it does connect to the picture. On that said, in this right instant that I type these words came to me something told by the C’s. I’ll quote it:

18 July 2015 Session
A: […] Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and通路the brain.
Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?
A: That is, quite simply,buildingyour receiver!!!

So, let’s just say that sorting from those words that were asked, “alchemy” & “moon impact” hit the matter —to“Theia impact”I would think to contemplate the C’s transcripts, and SumerianEnuma Elish(7 tablets) on the implications of a cosmogonic Mars impact. Furthermore, it seems, the “13” is a key to understand the boundaries of our 3D illusion.

Also, I take the opportunity to clarify 3 dream-points. I first saw the cited man at the outside entrance of the building, I didn’t notice a sun while on the roof of the edifice, but instead a widespread stark light irradiating the place. And the word “obfuscating” in the final of the narration was intended to mean “glaring and blinding”.
OutSky

OutSky

Padawan Learner
About one week ago came up this another “flying-dream” (below italic letters). To give some easy interpretative volume to this signpost I should remark that at the time I was researching the 3 highest 3D aspects as well as the number "13," this number so appreciated by the STO Maya culture.
February 25, 1995 session
Q: (BP) Were the Mayans an STS civilization?
A:No.

June 20, 1998 session
[...] Okay, what are we supposed to remember from January 17th. Obviously this is some deep memory of an extremely significant event.
A:Consult Maya.
Q: They had the 52 year cycles. Wonder what January 17th was.
(L) Anything else aboutJanuary 17th?
A: Also 365 day cycles.
当然这些引用是C的技巧。另一个example, can be noticed that a possible derivation from the word “moon” is “month. ” Now, Mayans were mostly intimate with the moon cycles, and also therefore their calendar. Thus their year had 13 lunar months amounting so to about 364 days. But then, at some tragic moment, our current civilization changed this to a solar year of 365 days with its 12 months & zodiac.

To the sake of accuracy I’d like to mention that the concept of a year of 13 months —usually with 28 or 20 days— is told derived from ancient cultures such as the MayaTzolkin. However, the scholars on that matter point several types and reckonings of Mayan calendars. Those, or at least the most known, I read years ago, and to me they seemed to increase in complexity. IndeedCyrus Thomas, in his study of theCodice Troano, asserts that such complication was contrived by the Mayan priests to the end of confusing the common people. And that seems to continue even nowadays.

Anyway, even if we miscue some pearls, at the lowest we can find the basics. For example, in what concerns the Maya hieroglyphics for designating numerals, they indicate from 1 to 13 days per “week,” and doubtless several cycles of 13 repetitions. Moreover some of the Mayan codices has calendars telling a year with 18 months of 20 days plus 5 extra days, which is a makeup of year that repeats at each cycle of 52 (13x4) years. On this the interestingVelikovsky—chapter 8; 1965 ed.— associates that with the catastrophic cycle of the cometary Venus, which we can see also in the transcripts.

September 30, 1994

Q: (L) WasVelikovskycorrect when he saidVenuswas on a52 year orbitduring a certain period in our history?
A:Close.
………..
Session 9th January 2005

Q: What is the most accurate book describing the events of thewar between Atlantis and "Athens"and the subsequent catastrophe?
A:Velikovsky's interpretation of the plagues,thoughnot Venus.For social constructs just observe the current state of the world.
OutSky

OutSky

Padawan Learner
We can get lost and they can seem crazy, but still dreams may not really lose reason and continuity as it looks like. On occasion, the only thing dreams lack is time, but this is a blessing.
From my Log of dreams, year 2016:

There I was at an edifice of my school —all unidentified in awake life— though I felt myself like from a distant place. Yet there I meet 2 folks; we have joy. Then I decided to take the elevator to the downstairs. Once on the ground level I face another elevator. This time is a different elevator, it has no walls and only a small platform for clutching a few peoples, I guess.

It’s a scary elevator, it does not seem safe. Its floorboard finishes into a rim with five sides like a pentagon. Near that perimetric edge, 5 marks draws the floor where each passenger is supposed to stay, and they also are pentagons. However I am alone and standing into the center of the elevator. It goes up. With anxiety and fear running into my stomach, I sense its ascension. I knew that, on the heights, the elevator would sway from one side to the other like it was attached to a flexible pole.

We, meaning, the elevator and I, arrive at the top. The dizzying wobble is unbearable. There is no place where to grab, there is nothing to avoid sleeping to the abyss. An oppressive emptiness flows out from my below abdomen like a need to be filled.
OutSky

OutSky

Padawan Learner
Sorry, right above where the dream writes “draws,” should bedraw(like a paint); and where was written “sleeping” was meantslipping.
Top Bottom