A prayer for my dog?

Rashi

Rashi

Padawan Learner
So sorry to hear about Brodie’s health. He is very handsome looking dog. Hope he feels better soon and returns home. Sending lots of love and positivity to both of you.
mugatea

mugatea

Jedi Master
Not sure if a weird experience or just connecting dots that dont connect to anything. But this vet school that Brodie went to to recover is in an area I never travel in, so I took him there I think Tuesday evening and he left today. Friday out walking my other dog at my usual walking place, I find a wallet, just at the side of the path with cash, cards, drivers license etc. I cant see any phone number but see an address on the drivers license. So I take the wallet back to the guys home and he is pleased to see it. I'm not familiar with his area so I use google maps on my phone to get there.

I find house, give him it, he actually lost it the day before, I have no idea how no one spotted it and it was full including cash for 24 hours. A whole day lying next to the path, all the walkers, dog owners, cyclists, joggers missed it, except me. He gives me £20 from the wallet as a thanks and I go home. Today I collet Brodie to take him home and I realise on the way home that I am on the same street as this man who's wallet I found and I will/or have passed his house. Thats it, just seems weird, in an area I never travel in, that I was there Tue to take Brodie to hosptial, then unknowingly there yesterday to return found wallet, then again today to bring Brodie home. Just weird thats all.
Top Bottom