Moon Landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
michaelrc

michaelrc

Dagobah Resident
It seems that NASA sure spent a lot of cash making sure we didn't contaminate the moon and the moon didn't contaminate us.

dirty_spacesuit.jpg

Apollo Lunar QuarantineA 50th Anniversary View© 2019 Johannes Kemppanen. All rights reserved.

Last updated 2019-07-22

WIN 52

WIN 52

The Living Force
We're talking about Apollo here, not ancient space travel! I'm not going to dispute your claim as this is a moon landing thread but feel free to provide the evidence. I doubt, on the evidence presented by NASA they achieved lunar orbit let alone a landing, low earth orbit at best.

Seriously?! Why? Like people are supposed to accept the 'new reality' of covid? This is a Moon landing conspiracy thread, I'm not demanding anyone to accept my posts but if they're useful they're free to use them. They're also free to criticize and poke holes in my research. The official record is there and I merely dispute it with the resources at my disposal. Don't have to accept anything!

Indeed the public is caught up in the virus but this is a moon landing conspiracy thread! I'm disputing the Apollo record because people have been led to believe that it's factual! Why bring covid into it? Don't worry, I'm a medic, I'm exposed to covidiots all the time and can hold my own! I'm not stopping anyone on this forum from discussing the virus insanity.

Got the evidence for that? Perhaps it is old hat and inter-dimensional travel is available to a select few but with the power that such technologies would bring why is the official record so lame and poorly executed using early to mid 20th century techniques to fake it, surely they could do better? Would've saved them a lot of trouble in the future! Modern day space travel as portrayed to the masses is nowhere near the level you describe and they've gone to a lot of trouble to maintain a narrative, perhaps evenkilling astronautsanda safety inspectorto keep the whole lie going. Even theLROCimages are pathetic, there's betterresolution of earthboundobjects (using the same hardware) from 25 times the altitude with the atmosphere obscuring the view than there is of the Apollo sites . It would be really nice to know why they did it and why they continue to do it.

Disagree,
1)在上周六的生日聚会,生日boy's dad brought out his silver halide photography equipment. I used to enjoy the same hobby and we had a great technical discussion. Long story short, eventually we began discussing the Apollo images and eventually he realized they were fakes, simply because the film would never have survived the missions, he thought the cameras were specially made to withstand the harsh lunar conditions, they weren't. He woke up a little that night, open to other possibilities, like the fact covid is fake, he's in early 80's, never too late. Took very little effort on my part.

That makes three so far, all face to face and thanks mostly to dodgy Apollo images! Knowledge of the dodgy Apollo history also helps but the images have the greatest impact because they're accessible to almost everyone with a PC and internet connection. The analytical software is freely available and I find it a lot of fun, it's like a hobby to me now, a self affirming activity.
2) The other good thing about Apollo is that unlike 911 it's a 'feel good' fake. People are generally not so defensive about it and it's easier to show some of the lamest fakes in the collection to get them thinking without severe emotional reactions. It's also easy to reassure them and suggest that Apollo was real but the images were destroyed by the harsh space conditions so they had to fake them as this gentlemanclaims here
3) It's educational, learning how a mass fraud is committed is always beneficial, you can apply it to other frauds as well. Knowledge protects.
llected a lot of stuff, built model rockets and so forth. I religiously believed in it and I broke that spell when I clicked those links on the Apollo archive. Eighteen months in now, been a great journey!
5) It's history, and history is extremely important.
6) Finally, it seems I get attacked when I'm researching this, especially when I'm about to post here or elsewhere. However the more research I do I'm finding the attacks are dissipating somewhat. It peaked about 3 months ago when I awoke to what seemed to be aserious cardiac event.It seems that they do take an interest in this and want to shut it down.
How does a person prove awakened memories? It's not possible.

I am one of the biggest conspiracy theorists around, according to the lame stream. I have seen things in the night sky in 1967 that defy today's known technology. You will have to take my word or ask my brother. Dad has passed away so he can't testify. My brother also witnessed the same things I did.

We have been to the moon recently, in the past 50 whatever odd years. Just not with Apollo. I also have pretty much given up discussing this with people in general. It will all be revealed soon enough.
Brewer

Brewer

Jedi Master
Posted on facebook in late July. Things are somewhat clearer to me now as to why this is an unpopular subject. Fair enough, to each their own.
Russian libtards.PNG
Well, promoting false moon landings is, in my book, rather similar to promoting the Flat Earth nonsense. Sounds to me like they are pandering to the folks who are die-hard paranoiacs.
I'm not a flat-earther nor am I paranoid, I'm a very curious person. I'm disappointed with NASA, the photos and video are terrible, if they faked them what else did they fake? Why did they do it? What are they faking now? I'd love to know.
Witnessed by yours truly MANY times, I can add. As I've mentioned, I had two cousins working for NASA at Cape Kennedy and my Aunt and Uncle lived on the Banana River right across from the cape. Many times we had a barbecue there while watching the latest launch. It was totally awesome.
Indeed that would've been spectacular but it doesn't mean they went to the Moon. Low Earth orbit yes but for all we know some could've simply dropped into the ocean and a studio did the rest.

You can probably account for Russian flat earthers due to a large religious minority (10%)that are more likely to believe in such thingsthan others. As for the Russian Apollo skeptics, I can't speak for them but there Russians who are skeptical of their own space program's successes. There are also Russian scientists and cinematographers skeptical of Apollo.

I did not search out Apollo hoax sites but studied the record myself. There's a lot wrong with it, I found 5 anomalies inone photo alone, here'sone of themworking on the others. If just one image is proven to be fake then the whole record can be called into question.

Anyway I know this is not a popular subject but if it's OK with you I'd like to continue to post my findings here, some forum folks do find the subject interesting and may find them useful. I find the photographic record a useful tool to awaken people when the opportunity arises. Some say I'm wasting my time but I don't think so, to me, active and diligent research is asking the Universe, make the effort, it answers.

Cheers
Oxajil

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Anyway I know this is not a popular subject but if it's OK with you I'd like to continue to post my findings here, some forum folks do find the subject interesting and may find them useful. I find the photographic record a useful tool to awaken people when the opportunity arises. Some say I'm wasting my time but I don't think so, to me, active and diligent research is asking the Universe, make the effort, it answers.

Hi Brewer, you are free to discuss other topics on the forum, but we would appreciate if you post your NASA photo and video analyses somewhere else, as there are more important topics to discuss. Considering your interest in the topic, we'd advise you to take a course in space engineering to learn more about the technicality and composition of materials used in space, as up until now you're only making assumptions based on limited understanding. For example,hereyou claim that the cameras used for the Apollo missions were not made to withstand lunar conditions (therefore, pictures were not taken on the moon). A quick search led me to this outline by NASAon the composition of the cameras.它的技术,这就是为什么它to your benefit to gain more knowledge and understanding of space engineering.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom