Vaccination Passport Petitions

D

davidfxl

The Force is Strong With This One
I have had a few opportunities to sign a petition against vaccination passports. Wondering if this is a good idea or am I just adding my name for the government to round up those against vaccination? To date I have not signed any, am I just being paranoid?
psychegram

psychegram

The Living Force
I have had a few opportunities to sign a petition against vaccination passports. Wondering if this is a good idea or am I just adding my name for the government to round up those against vaccination? To date I have not signed any, am I just being paranoid?

If you're not using a VPN, and taking every other precaution necessary to protect your identity online, whilst simultaneously reading and engaging with dissident sites such as this one and others, I assure you you're already on a list. Probably several.

That said I wouldn't worry much about roundups, at least in the near future. Much more likely the strategy will be to encourage compliance by locking the noncompliant out of participation in normal society.
D

davidfxl

The Force is Strong With This One
Thanks I was thinking along those lines as well. It's likely way too late to worry about now.
Top Bottom