2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Heather

Heather

Dagobah Resident
Yes. As I was saying, you can trace the "divide" between the Neo Cons (Zionists) and the Bush/Clinton/Obama faction (stemming from the Old Guard at the CIA) even today. This clique as you call it is tied to the latter.
One other thing I just thought of related to this. Guyenot claims that (at the time of his publishing his "Yahweh" book in 2018) no president after WWII was re-elected without the approval of the Zionists, with the exception of LBJ who, although a serious Zionist, could not overcome his unpopularity due to the Vietnam War.

进入特朗普:现在,莉斯切尼是major opponent (the Cheney's status as Neo Cons tying them to the Zionists), was Trump "nixed" by Zionists (if we take Guyenot's claim to heart)? Why were Clinton and Obama able to "pass" in this respect? (I'm assuming Guyenot tells us why in his book, but I'm not recalling what he said right now). So, either Guyenot's claim is an erroneous one, or there's something here to investigate further.
C

cope

Jedi Council Member
One other thing I just thought of related to this. Guyenot claims that (at the time of his publishing his "Yahweh" book in 2018) no president after WWII was re-elected without the approval of the Zionists, with the exception of LBJ who, although a serious Zionist, could not overcome his unpopularity due to the Vietnam War.

进入特朗普:现在,莉斯切尼是major opponent (the Cheney's status as Neo Cons tying them to the Zionists), was Trump "nixed" by Zionists (if we take Guyenot's claim to heart)? Why were Clinton and Obama able to "pass" in this respect? (I'm assuming Guyenot tells us why in his book, but I'm not recalling what he said right now). So, either Guyenot's claim is an erroneous one, or there's something here to investigate further.
Trump was better for Israel. The Cs said it was the neocon MIC that didn't like him. Zio's/banks just like the chaos?
Heather

Heather

Dagobah Resident
Q: (L) So despite the fact that Trump was so friendly and always playing up to the military, they really still didn't want or like him because he wasn't a war monger. Is that correct?
A: Yes
Q: (L) And high mucky-muck military guys are basically war mongers.
麦克风军事工业园区
So, are these top military guys Laura is referring to Neo Con/Zionist in their politics? Even if the answer is no, Trump's "Israel friendly" approach, let's call it, wasn't enough to override MIC's war mongering faction; whereas the Biden camp is already going for Syria. So, maybe Guyenot's theory holds even for Trump: if Trump had been more hawkish he may have had the Deep State (or Zionist, according to Guyenot) support he needed to win either initially, or in overturning the fraudulent election results.

But notice how this is not a simple equation, with the (historically) anti-Zionists on the left cutting deals anyway to get a "pass." If war mongering is THE crucial issue, then this would make sense.
Last edited:
Heather

Heather

Dagobah Resident
So, are these top military guys Laura is referring to Neo Con/Zionist in their politics? Even if the answer is no, Trump's "Israel friendly" approach, let's call it, wasn't enough to override MIC's war mongering faction; whereas the Biden camp is already going for Syria. So, maybe Guyenot's theory holds even for Trump: if Trump had been more hawkish he may have had the Deep State (or Zionist, according to Guyenot) support he needed to win either initially, or in overturning the fraudulent election results.

But notice how this is not a simple equation, with the (historically) anti-Zionists on the left cutting deals anyway to get a "pass." If war mongering is THE crucial issue, then this would make sense.
Sorry, if this gets convoluted seeming and so confusing, but I was attempting to use Guyenot's equation as my control, as it were.
Candice

Candice

Jedi
If I side with the powers that be, I'm lost. If I pick up that baseball bat, I'm lost. The only real solution is to choose neither, which means enjoying the show. That's the most difficult choice
Oh this so true!
Recently I deactivated my fb account. I had been sucked into the “drama” this last year, thinking I was merely observing but in fact I was participating. Now that I’m out, I feel so incredibly better. My creativity has come back, like a torrent. I have more clarity and energy to be more productive.

I do know that I don't want to be a crazy lefty, and I don't want to be a crazy righty.
I agree. While I was on fb, I belonged to some “free debate” type groups mostly about politics. As a South African I found it fascinating as we don’t have this weird two camp system that’s closely tied to your identity. I’ve always leaned slightly left on social issues because in SA growing up it was extremely conservative. Yet in that fb group I realized that I agreed more and more with US conservatives, the “right”. At the end, even though I learned so much from them, I could never join their camp. They, just like the left still have their own dogma and sacred cows.
For now, I think a good goal is to just work on being more 'centered': The minute we feel slightly angry or depressed about this or that, we must stop and ask why. The minute that happens, we're being sucked in and most likely we are no longer objective.
我离开facebook的原因是人们使me feel sad and angry pretty much every day. It was either about BLM or the pandemic or their general blindness to the truth as I saw it. I started to realize that it’s impossible to just be the observer and enjoy the show if I’m feeding the drama with my emotions. That it’s set up so that we feed it. Once I cut that feeding tube, I feel like I’m better capable of “enjoying the show”. Of course I’m lucky because my immediate situation is not dire, I live in Taiwan where we don’t really have the “crazy left or right”, we also live pretty normally during this pandemic. My local community don’t have mask nazis or restrictive rules. However this could all change in the future.

I’m taking this as a lesson to always seek that which expands (gratitude, creativity etc ) over that which contracts or restricts (negative emotions, going against another’s free will). This will always be the battle.

当然我想大多数人在这个组没有even on fb, so my experience won’t be the same as yours. For me I used fb because I’m an expat and originally it was a tool to stay in contact with family and friends. However over this last year, I realized they are lost to me. I tried to share information in a considerate way on my timeline, nothing ever remotely conspiracy orientated. But I felt it was not wanted. I felt like I was going against thier free will by sharing scientific studies. Knowing they were lost to me, added to my pain and to feeding the drama.

So now I will try to balance observing the world with not getting sucked into the drama, even if it means I keep knowledge that is true and helpful to myself. Of course this easier said than done.
aragorn

aragorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Oh this so true!
Recently I deactivated my fb account. I had been sucked into the “drama” this last year, thinking I was merely observing but in fact I was participating. Now that I’m out, I feel so incredibly better. My creativity has come back, like a torrent. I have more clarity and energy to be more productive.

I agree. While I was on fb, I belonged to some “free debate” type groups mostly about politics. As a South African I found it fascinating as we don’t have this weird two camp system that’s closely tied to your identity. I’ve always leaned slightly left on social issues because in SA growing up it was extremely conservative. Yet in that fb group I realized that I agreed more and more with US conservatives, the “right”. At the end, even though I learned so much from them, I could never join their camp. They, just like the left still have their own dogma and sacred cows.

我离开facebook的原因是人们使me feel sad and angry pretty much every day. It was either about BLM or the pandemic or their general blindness to the truth as I saw it. I started to realize that it’s impossible to just be the observer and enjoy the show if I’m feeding the drama with my emotions. That it’s set up so that we feed it. Once I cut that feeding tube, I feel like I’m better capable of “enjoying the show”. Of course I’m lucky because my immediate situation is not dire, I live in Taiwan where we don’t really have the “crazy left or right”, we also live pretty normally during this pandemic. My local community don’t have mask nazis or restrictive rules. However this could all change in the future.

I’m taking this as a lesson to always seek that which expands (gratitude, creativity etc ) over that which contracts or restricts (negative emotions, going against another’s free will). This will always be the battle.

当然我想大多数人在这个组没有even on fb, so my experience won’t be the same as yours. For me I used fb because I’m an expat and originally it was a tool to stay in contact with family and friends. However over this last year, I realized they are lost to me. I tried to share information in a considerate way on my timeline, nothing ever remotely conspiracy orientated. But I felt it was not wanted. I felt like I was going against thier free will by sharing scientific studies. Knowing they were lost to me, added to my pain and to feeding the drama.

So now I will try to balance observing the world with not getting sucked into the drama, even if it means I keep knowledge that is true and helpful to myself. Of course this easier said than done.
说得好,我完全同意。我删除我的facebookd Twitter accounts in the end of January, and I feel much 'lighter'. I guess the hook for many people, as it was for me, to stay on FB goes something like "well, okay, FB:s censoring and stuff is pretty evil, but I need to stay on so that I can be in touch with all my friends and acquaintances that I would rarely meet in real life".

I think what finally made me decide to delete my accounts was the principle that is repeated throughout the Ertugrul series (God bless that series). Paraphrasing: "If you side with evil/the enemy even for a moment in order to be victorius, you've strayed from the path of justice, truth and righteousness". So, I decided that I will not support evil (FB, Twitter) anymore – the chips may fall wherever as a consequence (loose contact with 'friends'), but I need to follow God's path.

At moments, some small voice is telling me that "you're such a coward for leaving the battleground!" but then I remind myself of "c'mon man, if you participate you will 1) make no difference (for goodness in the world) 2) expose yourself, make you a target, waste time in useless debates 3) side with evil and criminals (those in charge of FB), thus, straying from the path.
Ocean

Ocean

The Living Force

Trump returning to social media with 'his own platform' in 2-3 months: adviser

FormerPresident Donald Trumpwill be back on social media in the near future with his own service, according to one of his senior advisers.

Trump was banned fromTwitterfollowing the Jan. 6 Capitol riots. He had been a prolific poster on that platform before and during his presidency.

"I do think that we’re going to see President Trump returning to social media in probably about two or three months here, with his own platform," Trump senior adviser Jason Miller told Fox News' "#MediaBuzz" on Sunday. "And this is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media, it’s going to completely redefine the game, and everybody is going to be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does."

米勒说,他无法提供更多terms of details at this point, but he did reveal that Trump has been having "high-powered meetings" at Mar-a-Lago with various teams regarding the venture, and that "numerous companies" have approached Trump.

"This new platform is going to be big," Miller said, predicting that Trump will draw "tens of millions of people."
JEEP

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I suppose I should be shocked . . .

BOMBSHELL: ‘Voter Fraud Expert’ Says He Was Bribed $10 MILLION To Stay Quiet About 2020

When Jovan Pulitzer gained fame for testifying before state legislatures about voter fraud, he was attacked heavily by mainstream media and Democrats. They tried to discredit the man in hopes that nobody would look at his astounding work in demonstrating how voter fraud was perpetrated during the 2020 election. When that didn’t work, they tried a different approach.

In a recent interview with David K. Clements on The Professor’s Record, Pulitzer revealed something only his inner circle had previously heard. When bullying didn’t work at silencing him, they tried the good ol’ bribe… and what a bribe attempt it was.

“So you know how bad this is, and I’m going to give you a nugget that nobody outside of my inner circle knows this,” he said. “I got offered $10 million dollars to not do this.”
Interview on rumble(1:56:17):
After a brief pause to allow the bombshell to sink in, he continued. “I have no price. It can’t be done. This is about America. There isn’t enough money in America to turn us communist and to sell out America. I’ll take a bullet to the head. And, maybe that’s what’s waiting for me.”

Pulitzer’s rise to fame during the aftermath of the 2020 election steal was not his first. He has been in and out of public life for the better part of three decades with inventions and patents that have helped shape the world we live in today. Along the way, he’s made a splash in the worlds of technology and media, but one can argue his most important contribution to the world is his effort to correct the 2020 election.
There may be fruit coming at some point in the near future. Various attempts to perform audits, for which his machines may be used, are starting to gain traction across the country. It prompted our EIC to write a post detailing how it can all come together for a Constitutional solution to the problem at hand.

The Constitution does not offer a direct remedy for a situation in which a presidential election is deemed fraudulent after-the-fact. The Supreme Court may use its wide powers to fix things, but that seems very unlikely even with a so-called “conservative” lean in five of the nine Justices. If we learned anything in the last year or so, it’s that we cannot and must not rely on government or the judiciary to make things happen. They are heading in the wrong direction across the board. This is a nation of free people who must stand up.
As the saying goes, every man has his price. But Jovan Pulitzer isn’t just any man. He made a decision that many would find challenging, to pass on a tremendous amount of money for the sake of fighting for our nation’s future.
JEEP

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The contrast between the Capitol Jan. 6 "insurrection" and the BLM/antifa rioting/burning/"mostly peaceful" protesting really sticks in my craw. Some recent developments:

The Media Lied Repeatedly About Officer Brian Sicknick's Death. And They Just Got Caught.

It was crucial for liberal sectors of the media to invent and disseminate a harrowing lie about how Officer Brian Sicknick died. That is because he is the only one they could claim was killed by pro-Trump protesters at the January 6 riot at the Capitol.

So The New York Times on January 8 published an emotionally gut-wrenching but complete fiction that never had any evidence — that Officer Sicknick's skull was savagely bashed in with a fire extinguisher by a pro-Trump mob until he died — and, just like the now-discredited Russian bounty story also unveiled by that same paper, cable outlets and other media platforms repeated this lie over and over in the most emotionally manipulative way possible.

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after Jan. 6 riot, examiner says

U.S.CapitolPolice officerBrian Sicknicksuffered two strokes and died of natural causes the day after he confronted rioters during the Jan. 6 insurrection, according to Washington's top medical examiner.

The chief medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, said Monday that an autopsy of Sicknick found no evidence the 42-year-old suffered an allergic reaction to chemical irritants. Diaz ruled the Sicknick, 42, died from "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis."

FBI’s Ridiculous “Capitol Siege Pipe Bomb” Video Is An All-Out Assault on Common Sense

This week, the FBI released video footage of their key suspect in the vaunted “pipe bombs planted at DNC and GOP offices” plot from the MAGA Capitol protests of 1/6. Much is riding on this “pipe bomb” plot being legit, because the “armed insurrection” narrative is falling apart without it.

Just last week, the FBI confessed to Congress – and not without prodding from Senator Ron Johnson – thatno guns had actually been recovered or confiscated on Capitol grounds. That admission corroborates the thorough review by AmGreatness’s Julie Kelly of more than 200 DOJ charging documents, and whose conclusion went completely unmentioned by either FBI Director Chris Wray or incoming Attorney General Merrick Garland in their fire-and-brimstone assessments of the deadly threat MAGA protesters posed that day.

This one really shocking:

Sen. Elizabeth Warren Condemns 'Cruel' Treatment of Capitol Protesters Locked In Solitary Confinement

Capitol protesters are being tortured, beaten, racially abused, locked in solitary confinement and held in indefinite detention and yet their GOP representatives are refusing to speak out in their defense.

In contrast, Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren -- who previously condemned the Capitol protesters as domestic terrorists -- is now speaking out and condemning the "cruel and psychologically damaging" abuse they're being subject to by being locked in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day.

Not identified either:

No charges for officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot

The Justice Department will not pursue charges against the U.S. Capitol Police officer accused of fatally shooting Ashli Babbitt on January 6, saying there’s insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution.

Video captured during the Capitol riot showed Babbitt among the mob trying to breaking into the Speaker’s Lobby outside the U.S. House of Representatives. She was shot by a Capitol Police officer when she attempted to climb through a broken window to an area where police had barricaded themselves.

The officer, who has not been identified, has been placed on leave since the shooting pending the results of the investigation.

According to the Justice Department, investigators did not determine the officer acted willfully to deprive Babbitt of a protected right.

When will the tide turn . . .
JEEP

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
More developments:

Mike Lindell's company, MyPillow, is suing Dominion for $1.6 billion

MyPillow is suing Dominion Voting Systems for $1.6 billion, the pillow company's CEO Mike Lindell announced Monday.

Lindell announced the new lawsuit in a livestream onhis social-media site, Frank, and seperately filed a motion to dismiss the$1.3 billion defamation lawsuitDominion brought against both MyPillow and Lindell in February.

"This is all about the First Amendment rights and free speech," Lindell said.

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Minnesota,claims Dominion is trying to stifle free speech and engaging in "cancel culture" against those who question it.

The suit distinguishes between MyPillow and Lindell, arguing that the CEO was speaking on his own behalf when alleging election fraud,as The Wall Street Journal first reported.

Lindell, amajor GOP donor, is astaunch ally of former President Donald Trumpand has repeatedly supported his claims challenging the integrity of the 2020 presidential election.

Lindell spread the conspiracy theoryclaiming that Dominion had developed technology toswitch votes from Trump to Joe Biden.The theory has been thoroughly debunked. [according to the official narrative]

Trending: WOW! Mike Lindell Runs Live Tally Of Visitors To Free-Speech “Frank”…Over 33 Million...So Far [VIDEO]

BREAKING: YOU Can Join the $160 Billion Class Action Lawsuit Against Dominion, Zuckerberg, Facebook, Elected Officials, Others...First of Its Kind

We all know about the irregularities alleged during the 2020 election. Now, a small patriotic group, Our Vote Matters, has createda 160 billion dollar lawsuit against many alleged perpetrators of these…’irregularities.’

Hat Tip, Gateway Pundit

In the video, below, Gary Fielder says he has 30 years of experience in constitutional and civil rights complaints. He and his partners in this lawsuit claim to have a lot of experience in such matters. And they felt that the proper way to approach the issue of possible election fraud was to create a class action lawsuit. This has not been tried before But, if this gains traction, Gary and his team will need help pursuing this massive undertaking.

“The best way to approach the situation was to do a damages claim–do a class action lawsuit…pretty soon we had…8 different people from 6 different states.” These 8 people are now the original plaintiffs in this massive nationwide class action lawsuit.

Gary believes that even if they lose it will still be a victory.Mountains of information will be seen by the public on a scale that hasn’t yet been allowed to occur through a trial. And it will be seen by a jury of every day people rather than just a judge who may ignore it or have a poor understanding of the data.

“There will ultimately be a request for injunctive relief. There will ultimately be some changes. And, just the public disclosure of information…what can be proven to a jury…is going to be the difference maker in this case as opposed to others that may have gotten dismissed or didn’t gain any traction”

Gary says that he filed the complaint on December 22nd. Now they are preparing for numerous costly and time-consuming objections that are inevitable on the part of the defendants. The whole process that will likely take at least a few years.

Supreme Court rejects lingering 2020 election challenge case

WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court on Monday said it will not hear a case out of Pennsylvania related to the 2020election, a dispute that had lingered while similar election challenges had already been rejected by the justices.

The high court directed a lower court to dismiss the case as moot.

Contested State Uncovers The Ugly Truth Of The 2020 Election

A resolution to investigate the 2020 presidential election has been passed by the Wisconsin Assembly.

Biden took the state by a slim 0.63% of the votes, a margin of 20,682 amongst the 3.2 million cast ballots.

The resolution was passed without the approval of a single Democrat, but the Republican controlled chamber authorized the issuance of subpoenas, gathering of documents and compelled testimony.

Trump and many of his allies claim that there was voter fraud in the state, however, those claims got rejected by state and federal courts. The Supreme Court of the U.S. refused to hear the case, and the Associated Press reported that there were no problems found with the state’s voting machines.

Several of the contested states accepted millions in Zuckerbucks:

HUGE: Maricopa County Was Given $3 Million of ‘Zuckerbucks’ Before Election But No One Knows Who Received It and What It Was Used For!

Where did the millions go? Maricopa County Arizona, one of the largest counties in the nation, received $3 millionin ‘Zuckerbucks’from a Democrat non-profit before the election. No one knows who accepted it or where it went.

‘Zuckerbucks’ in Pennsylvania Reveal Impact of Corporate Influence in Elections

"Zuckerbucks" Infiltrated the Missouri Election Process

Georgia’s Raffensperger Did It Too – Accepted $5 Million of ‘Zuckerbucks’ Says It Was Used for “Issuing Public Service Announcements”

Spokesman Spills the Beans on Dems' Election Manipulation

The "Zuckerbucks" flowed freely to jurisdictions all over the country, but the impact was most pronounced in closely-contested battleground states where the grants helped turn out the vote for Joe Biden.

The fat lady has decided to do an encore!
Top Bottom