Doomsday Clock - Next level fearmongering?

Denis

Denis

Jedi Master
I searched for this in the search bar but couldn't find any mention of them.
It came to my attention that there is some group who goes by the moniker "The Creative Society" who are closely linked with Rotary Club and Rotaract; i spotted them in one Telegram group where they were promoting their views, and calling all mankind to "unite" to stop the impending doom that threatens to destroy the whole planet (!).

They supposedly have some CERN scientists who calculated "to the second" how much time we have left before we are all blown up to smithereens.

I don't trust them one bit, seeing who they are associated with.
Just wanted to see what do you guys think of all this?
Is that just another doomsday cult or am i wrong in my assessment?

Reactions: Pat
I searched for this in the search bar but couldn't find any mention of them.
It came to my attention that there is some group who goes by the moniker "The Creative Society" who are closely linked with Rotary Club and Rotaract; i spotted them in one Telegram group where they were promoting their views, and calling all mankind to "unite" to stop the impending doom that threatens to destroy the whole planet (!).

They supposedly have some CERN scientists who calculated "to the second" how much time we have left before we are all blown up to smithereens.

I don't trust them one bit, seeing who they are associated with.
Just wanted to see what do you guys think of all this?
Is that just another doomsday cult or am i wrong in my assessment?

interesting. too much to read. i will simply ignore it until it becomes mandatory. humanity is an experiment, dixit cass, so let the experimenters explain us what they are up to. i am fed up being a mouse in their manipulations...
Back
Top Bottom