Strange animal behavior?

c.a.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
For some reason the above made me think about what the C's said about some animals becoming possessed. Also reminded me about the Russian idiom: A ship will sail the way you name it.

Never forget this one. Especially in this day and age. I can only imagine that if this Technology has the capacity to drive people to subhuman activity, it surely can have the same effects on animals.

Session 24 September 2001
Q: (L) Are we going to have more terrorist attacks in the US? They already said no, but that's because we already know it wasn't terrorist. Are we going to have more violence in the US that may not be as a results of terrorists?
A: Yes.
Q:(L) Can you designate any of the areas where this violence may occur in the near future?
A: Indianapolis.
Q: (A) What is that? (L) Indianapolis is a city in Indiana. Well that's something that has never been mentioned. What kind of violence?
A:Hit by focusing beam of the HAARP array.
Q: (L) Well that's weird. (A) By mistake? An accident?
A: No.
Q: (L) What will be the outcome of Indianapolis being hit by thisfocusing beamof the HAARP array?
A:Mind controlled violence.

HAARP:
Barbara J. Andrews
http://www.thedogplace.org/Writers/Andrews-Barbara.htm
Journalist, publisher, owner, handler, breeder
http://www.thedogplace.org/HEALTH/EMF-Playing-HAARP-1311.asp
到2013年底,打这样的设施world-wide and savvy animal owners, vets and holistic physicians are even more concerned. See instant information ii EMF Exposure Symptoms. Elector Magnetic Frequency's can play havoc with the brain waves of all living creatures, interfering with navigation, health, and behavior. Science reports o EMF effects discuss mood and mental balance, i.e. "strong EMF reduce serotonin melatonin...such reduction is the cause of violent behavior and suicide in many people...depression, "strongly associated with suicide,...precursor is associated with high EMF exposure.

Certainly something is putting people a serious kink in animal behavior even though globally, they say share very little in terms of environment, food, or other influences. {1}
Article also includes:
Evidence of EMF brain Signal Interference (Increased Violet animal behavior)
Magnetic Frequencies In Your Home
{1}I don't totally agree with that assessment as we all have become aware of how our diet effects our mental stability and instability. I would think the same goes for pets.

Typical EMF Pet exposures (that may) instigate mental imbalances:
Cell phone
WIFI
Proximity to Cell Phone Towers
In house portable phones
Unground home appliances
High carb diet pet food
inadequate amount of exercise
Unfortunately, the chances are that the reason is probably rather prosaic, as the dog probably got really scared and attacked. Especially since the view of people in an epileptic fit can be really disturbing and maybe threatening to a dog.

Also thought this PDF was interesting given the mention of an aura that is emitted during clinical test under laboratory research.
Wounder if an attack could be triggered (given a dogs history of breeding, care, diet), could possibly instigate a fearful response to an unhealthy aura during a fit.

Low-frequency Electric Cortical Stimulation Has an Inhibitory
Effect on Epileptic Focus in Mesial Temporal Lobe Epilepsy

https://huguenardlab.stanford.edu/205/stim-low.pdf
Summary:Purpose: This study was conducted to investigate
the effect of low-frequency electric cortical stimulation on epi-
leptic focus in humans.
Methods:
Code:
We stimulated the epileptic focus in a patient with medically intractable mesial temporal lobe epilepsy (MTLE) by means of subdural electrodes and evaluated the change in the number of interictal epileptiform discharges. We used biphasic electric current of 0.3-ms duration presented at 0.9-Hz fre- quency for 250 s, comparing stimulus intensity of 7.5, 2, and 0.5 mA. [b]Results:[/b] Interictal epileptiform discharges at the ictal focus occurred less frequently after the stimulation with the intensity of 0.5 mA. With the intensity of 7.5 mA and 2.0 mA, [b]however, habitual auras were elicited by the stimulation, and afterdis- charges were seen on the cortical EEG.[/b]
Conclusions:
Code:
Low-frequency, low-intensity electric cortical stimulation could produce inhibitory effects on epileptic activ- ity. At the same time, however, a caution for possible induction of EEG seizures is needed, even when applying low-frequency electric stimulation. [b]Key Words:[/b] Low-frequency electric cor- tical stimulation—Subdural electrode—Intractable epilepsy— Interictal epileptiform discharge—Inhibitory effects.

Ok I am out of my league here, so just some food for thought :)
Al Today

Al Today

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Ah krap, and Indianapolis is practically down the road from me...
:) :) :)
Keit

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
The following video was shown on Russian TV today. Apparently a roe deer for some reason tried to enter a school building N81 located in Samara, Russia. One article mentions that earlier this roe deer was spotted in the area with another adult deer and a baby deer (kid), so possibly she (If it is a she. As far as I know, only males have antlers?) thought that maybe her baby is inside the building?

But what is also curious, that on the next day, in the city something like 400 km from Samara, another roe deer was spotted on the premises of a local school N41. The animal was taken by authorities back to the forest. Maybe they just want to learn! :)

https://youtu.be/k3AiU1a9Yi4
Cosmos

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Altair said:
What are these dogs actually doing?

https://youtu.be/xCMaHMqyLLM

My strong guess is that this pack of wild dogs "in turkey" were trying to catch a marten (or another creature like that), that was inside of the car. Martens like the rubber parts in the car engine area (and other parts of the car) and can be found frequently in there.

Our family had experiences with those martens in cars as well.

See:

https://youtu.be/X5D2Il3mOH0
Aiming

Aiming

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Pashalis said:
Altair said:
What are these dogs actually doing?

https://youtu.be/xCMaHMqyLLM

My strong guess is that this pack of wild dogs "in turkey" were trying to catch a marten (or another creature like that), that was inside of the car. Martens like the rubber parts in the car engine area (and other parts of the car) and can be found frequently in there.

That was also my first guess. It looked like they were trying to get to something inside the car and if I've seen it correctly, there's one moment in the video where it looks like there are eyes reflecting back, indicating there's indeed another animal inside the engine area.
Gawan

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Fwiw, regarding thenewest sessionthis little snippet may also give a clue why some animals behave just strange or attack humans:

Laura said:
Q: (L) That's entirely possible. In fact, I think that's what we see a lot in those stories we put on SOTT. All these different dogs that are attacking people.They get entities… attachments. And something is making them more susceptible.

(Galatea) Or animals in zoos that turn on their caretakers.

A: Yes. We warned of this.

Q: (L) So if you're gonna have a dog, it's best to have one that has instincts that are very strongly pro-human to begin with in order to put a layer of protection between you and the possibility of an entity attack through an animal?

A: Yes
BrendaH

BrendaH

Jedi
I also noticed this strange behavior in animals. I have a dog that it started to attack people, we can't let him go outside the house and we are thinking about tie the dog up. And also one of my cats, is acting very weird, he seems confused and lost, and wants to stay with me all day. After reading these articles from SOTT it feels like the animals are rebelling against us, or maybe they are feeling the aproach of the wave:huh:
SevenFeathers

SevenFeathers

Jedi Council Member
I have always seen wasp nests under house eaves, and maybe hidden somewhere. But I have never seen a nest like this one. It is about plate size, built onto a tiny tree limb near the end, and houses hundreds of yellow jackets. It is near the road where I do my walking and I must have passed it many times, but only saw it yesterday.

Nienna

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I've only seen yellowjacket nests in the ground, but that was in Washington State, although it may be that I never saw their nests in trees/shrubs. I looked them up on Wikipedia and it says this about where they build their nests:

Yellowjackets build nests in trees, shrubs, or in protected places such as inside man-made structures, or in soil cavities, tree stumps, mouse burrows, etc.

Maybe where you are living it is unusual to see them in a tree, but, I guess, they do build their nests there.
SevenFeathers

SevenFeathers

Jedi Council Member
I also had read that they would build in trees and bushes, but I had never seen it. This nest struck me as strange due to it being built on such a thin branch of the tree, and at the very end, seemingly in a precarious position.
A

angelburst29

The Living Force
Six elephants die after falling into waterfall in Thailand
1785616-2071188922.jpg

At least six wild elephants drowned after tumbling down a waterfall in the Thai national parkas rescuers worked through the night to save two of the animals on the brink of the same fateful plunge. (File/AFP)

October 05, 2019 - BANGKOK: Six wild elephants have died after falling into a waterfall at the Khao Yai National Park in Thailand.

Two others were saved in the incidenton Saturday at the Haew Narok Waterfall in the northeastern province of Nakhon Ratchasima, officials said.

The dead elephants included a three-year old calf, said park chief Kanchit Srinoppawan. The waterfall has been closed temporarily following the incident.

“It was an accident. We have often seen this happening,” National Resources and Environment Minister Varawut Silpa-archa stated.

在公园里大约有300只野生大象,which covers more than 2,000 square km (772 square miles) of forest and grassland. It is home to various wild animals, including bears, elephants and gibbons, and is a popular destination for tourists.

Five more Thai elephants died in waterfall plunge, drone footage shows
The governor of Thailand's Nakhon Nayok Province said on Tuesday that a total number of 11 wild elephants were killed when they fell into a waterfall at a national park. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
Five more wild elephants in Thailand died in a plunge from the top of a waterfall, drone footage released on Tuesday showed,bringing the death toll to 11, including a three-year-old calf.

October 8, 2019 - Only two elephants in the herd are known to have survived the fall at the200 meter (656.17 ft) high Haew Narok Waterfallin a national park in Thailand’s mountainous northeast, officials said.

The accident on Saturday is a setback to wildlife conservation in Thailand, andhappened at the same spot in Khao Yai National Park as a similar accident in 1992 that killed eight elephants.

The elephants were trying to cross the river at the top of the cliff on Saturday when a strong current swept them over the edge of the waterfalls,
officials at the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation said.

Wildlife officials sent small drones into the area to investigate because the terrain is too rough for hiking, Nattapong Sirichanam, governor of Nakhorn Nayok province adjacent to the mountains, told reporters on Tuesday.

“We flew drones at a height of 15 meters above the ground as we can’t walk in to confirm the deaths,” Nattapong said.

Analysis of the footage identified the bodies of five more elephants in addition to the six originally reported after the accident.

“我们认为他有13个大象rd and two of them survived. We are 100% confident that two of them are alive as the officials saw them going out for food around the area of Haew Narok falls,” Nattapong said.

Thailand has only about 3,500 to 3,700 wild elephants left nationwide, according to the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation.

The 2,000 square km (772 square mile) Kao Yai National Park is believed to have around 300 wild elephants as well as other wildlife. Now that two major accidents have occurred there, Nattapong said conservation officials are talking about building walkways over the falls or other solutions.

“We will try to find a way to prevent this kind of tragedy from happening again,” he said.
Gawan

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
In Botswana, it is reported that about 300 elephants died of unknown reasons. To an older report, it is excluded that they died from anthrax poisoning. So far it is still a mystery.

Gaborone - Botswana is investigating themysterious deaths of at least 154 elephants over two months in the northwest of the country, a wildlife official said on Monday, although poaching or poisoning have been ruled out.

"We are still awaiting results on the exact cause of death," Regional Wildlife Coordinator Dimakatso Ntshebe told Reuters.

The carcasses were found intact, suggesting they were not poached. Furtherinvestigations have also ruled out poisoning by humans and anthrax, which sometimes hits wildlife in this part of Botswana.

Emphasis Sott.net

Debra

Debra

Dagobah Resident
I have been on the alert for behavior or characteristics "changing" in the 2nd Density beings we are sharing this experience with.

Due to the lore of "The Language of the Birds", and as it is still regarded as one of the mysterious clues left in esoteric messages, I found the research in this VERY interesting.

White-throated sparrows change their tune from 3 notes to 2
Social Sharing
Researchers still don't know what has made the new tune so compelling

Hina Alam · The Canadian Press · Posted: Jul 02, 2020 8:38 PM PT | Last Updated: July 3

white-throated-sparrows.jpg

White-throated sparrows have ditched their typical tune, which has a three-note ending, for a new song with a distinctive two-note ending. (Scott Ramsay/Submitted by The University of Northern British Columbia)
White-throated sparrows are changing their tune — an unprecedented development scientists say has caused them to sit up and take note.
Ken Otter, a biology professor at the University of Northern British Columbia, whose paper on the phenomenon was published on Thursday, said most bird species are slow to change their songs, preferring to stick with tried-and-true tunes to defend territories and attract females.
But the shift to this new tune went viral across Canada, travelling over 3,000 kilometres between 2000 and 2019 and wiping out a historic song ending in the process, he said.

"The song is always described as being 'Oh My Sweet Canada Canada Canada Canada — so that Canada is three syllables. It's a da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da sound. That's the traditional description of the song going back into early 1900s," Otter said in an interview Wednesday.
But now, the song has changed.
"The doublet sounds like Oh My Sweet Cana-Cana-Cana-da. They are stuttering and repeating the first two syllables and they are doing it very rapidly. It sounds very different."
[...]

Jones

Jones

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
许多鸟类的袭击的新闻here recently. It's magpie swooping season - where magpies who have young in the nest get a bit defensive towards peeps travelling through their territory - and that is a well known. This year there are a number of where peoples eyes have been injured. The odd thing about it is that these peeps have been sitting in a cafe - the same one only different days. There is some speculation that the birds are getting edgy about people wearing masks.

Australian man suffers double eye injury after conversation with magpie turns ugly

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 10.06.15 pm.png

Second magpie attack in Sale, Eastern Victoria

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 10.07.04 pm.png

Butcher birds are smaller than magpies, are quite bold birds, but I've never heard of them attacking people. They get their name from their habit of impaling their small prey - insects or lizards, on a thorn or twig. They usually hang around and watch if work is being done in the garden that might stir up insects or lizards.

Brisbane woman left bloody after being attacked by butcher bird in backyard.

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 10.08.01 pm.png
Top Bottom