The Top 10 Cryptozoology Stories of 2009

GRiM

GRiM

The Living Force
Thank you very much, I have a special fascination for cryptology :)
Narco

Narco

The Force is Strong With This One
GRiM said:
Thank you very much, I have a special fascination for cryptology :)

i have too. I really want to discover the origins of those mysterious creatures. Fact or Fiction?
Louiesan

Louiesan

The Force is Strong With This One
This site is very interesting!

I just love the link you gave. thanks for sharing.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
c.a.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Steve Stockton | Strange Things In The Woods: Terrifying Tales | Arcane Radio 9PM EST 11.20.2020
Streamed live 5 hours ago / 1:03:35
Steve Stockton, Outdoorsman, Paranormal Researcher and Author, to Arcane Radio this Friday, Nov. 20th, 2020 at 9pm Eastern. Steve Stockton is a veteran outdoorsman and paranormal researcher, who puts together collections of terrifying, odd and strange encounters. He also references his own personal encounters with the unexplained. Steve studied English language at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville and lives in Portland, Oregon. His books include'Strange Things In The Woods:A Collection of Terrifying Tales' and'My Strange World'.From his early years, Steve Stockton has had what can be called strange and oftentimes frightening experiences with the paranormal and unexplained. These encounters led him to search for the answers, only to discover the truth isn’t easy to find. My Strange World is a collection of Steve’s encounters from his personal life as well as his life as a renowned paranormal researcher. If you like scary stories and to take a trip down the road of the unexplained and bizarre, then buckle up and get ready to dive into the strange world of Steve Stockton.

Three Horrifying Encounters with Penelope! Cryptid Crawler Humanoid of the Sierra Nevadas | BXP A139
Nov 19, 2020
#Penelope #CrawlerEncounter #RakeA Mono Lake ranger confirmed that there were a few very odd sightings in the Sierra Nevada range and that one of these 'beings' was dubbed 'Penelope'. A couple are vacationing in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. One early morning they encounter a crawling pale humanoid. Could 'Penelope'be a ghost or Rake or other cryptidthat manifests aftertransporting from another reality?Who knows, but there is definitely something odd being seen in theSierra Nevada Mountain range of California.Have you, or anyone you know, had a similar encounter? What are these humanoids?00:00Intro00:29Penelope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains03:27Is 'Penelope' More Than An Urban Legend?05:03Another 'Penelope' Encounter?
mrtn

mrtn

Dagobah Resident
这看起来很酷。虽然我认为实际discovery was in 1987.
The giant claw was discovered by the members of the New Zealand Speleological Society in 1987. They were traversing the cave systems of Mount Owen inNew Zealandwhen they unearthed a breathtaking find. It was a claw that seemed to have belonged to adinosaur. And much to their surprise, it still had muscles and skin tissues attached to it.

It's also mentioned and depicted here (Upland Moa >> Discoveries) along with similar discoveries:
Top Bottom