Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Matthew

Matthew

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I try to translate this phrase.

To be honest it's not easy to translate Cassiopaea channeling transcripts to Polish because you have to know the context of the question and you have to know a little about ufology, sometimes about world history, and sometimes about USA culture, politics and customs. Even a British person may not know everything about USA. There is also US slang. And to do it, you would have to ask Laura what she mean by that, every time you don't know fully what "this" means. For example, in book Amazing Grace there's a section about Florida and there are words typical to that area, cracker house, lime rock, cottonmouth, bozo, airboat‎, motorcade, honcho and so on. I also think that it would be not big demand for paper book that cost 30 euro, but e-book for 10 euro would be okay. If you wrongly translate one word it may change the whole context.

I am English/British and that is most certainly the case. However, I always enjoy those times as I can google it and learn something new. Learning is fun! ;)
neonix

neonix

Jedi Council Member
I am English/British and that is most certainly the case. However, I always enjoy those times as I can google it and learn something new. Learning is fun! ;)
I google many things reading Laura's books. Recently a read a Polish book "Instrukcja obslugi toksycznych ludzi" by Katarzyna Miller and Suzan Gizynska and there was a quote:

A small child learn the most through play/fun, is't it? What is hard to come to mind, when it's a duty/obligation, comes to mind very easy during play/fun. This is how it is with us. As long as we can play, we are creative and more things are succeed.
susy7

susy7

Jedi Master
The Cassiopaea gave the material in these works, you will understand, they are the ones who give the material. Now to know why is there an event here or there, should we still ask these questions? Because what they say is there now. To each one of you to work on oneself, that is to say to "hunt down" oneself, to hunt down the thought that imprisons us
goyacobol

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The Cassiopaea gave the material in these works, you will understand, they are the ones who give the material. Now to know why is there an event here or there, should we still ask these questions? Because what they say is there now. To each one of you to work on oneself, that is to say to "hunt down" oneself,to hunt down the thought that imprisons us

@susy7,

I think "to hunt down the thought that imprisons us" is a creative way to describe what we call The Work. Finding the programs in our lives that make react mechanically to the events in our lives is a huge challenge.

Events do not stop even when The Wave is hitting in full force. It is how we react to the events that will determine if we ride The Wave or go under it.

I think we should always ask questions until we find the answers.
susy7

susy7

Jedi Master
@susy7,

I think "to hunt down the thought that imprisons us" is a creative way to describe what we call The Work. Finding the programs in our lives that make react mechanically to the events in our lives is a huge challenge.

Events do not stop even when The Wave is hitting in full force. It is how we react to the events that will determine if we ride The Wave or go under it.

I think we should always ask questions until we find the answers.
这是一个工作是做每一天,当spirit comes, it is our "spirit" that takes control, when I speak of "our" spirit, it is the one that stores all sensations, our impressions, we all remember a beautiful place, or a first love, our spirit stores it and wishes to "relive" it, but also the ego, which would not come again. It is also to compare who is the language of the ego, for parents for example, they can love a child rather than the other, we compare constantly and that is also the work to be done
Top Bottom