Session 18 May 2019

Aeneas

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
And there are The Protocols of the Elders of Zion which of course Zionists label as conspiracy theory nonsense.

They all do have the same flavor I think.
Yes, they have a very similar flavour, but that in itself is not so surprising as from what Thorbiorn quoted about Serge Monast:
In 1995, he published his most detailed work,Les Protocoles de Toronto (6.6.6),modelled upon The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, wherein he said aMasonicgroup called "6.6.6" had, for twenty years, been gathering the world's powerful to establish the New World Order andcontrol the mindsof individuals.

Pierre did an excellent job in a number of articles he wrote on Sott, where he showed how these values of Western culture and were destroyed. Those articles were based on observations and from documented source material. The value of those articles is that they can neither be dismissed as just somebody's literary imagination about Free Masons or the like nor be slandered as conspiracy theories as the line of thought is clear and well documented. One may nitpick a comma here or there, but that is all. The main articles from Pierre are:

For those who haven't read them, I can highly recommend it. They are very educational.
goyacobol

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Pierre did an excellent job in a number of articles he wrote on Sott, where he showed how these values of Western culture and were destroyed. Those articles were based on observations and from documented source material. The value of those articles is that they can neither be dismissed as just somebody's literary imagination about Free Masons or the like nor be slandered as conspiracy theories as the line of thought is clear and well documented. One may nitpick a comma here or there, but that is all. The main articles from Pierre are:

Thank you,@Aeneasfor the list of Pierre's articles. It is an impressive volume of excellent work (need to do some more reading now).

And I guess I shouldn't have been that surprised about the "flavor" of the books since Serge Monast modeled his work after The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The books seem to be written almost like reports one might present as bragging rights at a corporate business meeting where managers report their wonderful project progress.
T

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
On the subject of guiding the newly deceased there was:
(L)[...]Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.

Q: (L) That's not something that everybody should do. But if you have a loved one who's dying, it's certainly not going to hurt to talk to them frankly about the process they're going through and what to expect. [...]
Below is an excerpt which relates to the above excerpt. It covers the point Laura brings up regarding "talk to them frankly about the process they're going through and what to expect." and extends the time within which this is possible to even after the dear ones have passed.
Q: (Horseofadifferentcolor) I have a personal question if that's alright.

(L) Go for it.

(Horseofadifferentcolor) My grandparents passed away recently, and I was just hoping they made it to where they need to go.

A: There is some hesitancy on their parts,you can reassure them and encourage a proper transition.

Q: (Horseofadifferentcolor) Are they staying here because of me?

A: Partly, that is why you should give reassurance.

Q: (Horseofadifferentcolor) Thank you.
Last edited:
Top Bottom