Session 27 July 1994

Gandalf

Gandalf

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Onthe transcript listingthe link to 1994, 27 Jul does not work.
currently links to//www.silwale.com/forum/index.php?topic=15442.0
here is the session://www.silwale.com/forum/threads/session-27-july-1994.15442/

Thanks for reporting mrtn. We will fix it as soon as possible.
Gandalf

Gandalf

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Thanks again mrtn.

I will inform the German team.
B

Bosphorus1982

绝地武士
It's pretty interesting to have Ra on the board. I've always liked how gentle and loving they were. They are also wise and caring about humanity. However it's saddening that Carla has deceased to arthritis. I had the opportunity to talk to her online. We got along pretty well :) I also must say that i contacted her after her death via intent. Hope one day we'll meet them again on channeling.
Gawan

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
It's pretty interesting to have Ra on the board. I've always liked how gentle and loving they were. They are also wise and caring about humanity. However it's saddening that Carla has deceased to arthritis. I had the opportunity to talk to her online. We got along pretty well :) I also must say that i contacted her after her death via intent. Hope one day we'll meet them again on channeling.

Hi Bosphorus, what do you mean with you "contacted her after her death via intent"?
Gawan

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Always keep in mind that you are dealing with a dangerous jungle when communicating psychically. Have you watched Laura's Knowledge and Being series?

Top Bottom