2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Heather

Heather

Dagobah Resident
I wonder what has been the first-hand experience of Donald Trump in that regard. He knew part of the government was corrupt but he must have been surprised the day he took office. Let's hope someday we'll get a sneak peak behind the curtain of his presidency. It should be as equally fascinating/important to read, IMO.
You know who likes to probe such matters is "Dark Journalist," Daniel Liszt, who has looked into "pre-election" Trump as well. Liszt has noted Trump's longtime relationship with Richard Nixon, believe it or not, which some months ago had some (but not much) media coverage when the Nixon Library decided to put Trump's letters to Nixon on display. Also, Trump's uncle, who was some manner of engineer, actually knew Tesla, so there's an interesting connection/history there as well. But even with such an interesting background (Nixon, by the way, encouraged Trump to run for president, thinking he'd be very good at the job), Trump's entering politics at the highest level had to have been an eye opening experience, to say the least. So, I agree, there will hopefully be some interesting books to come out eventually, which will take us behind the scenes. Of course, Trump has not said he won't run again, either. So, it ain't even over yet.

Actually, the more I contemplate the connection between Nixon and Trump, the more I start to see Nixon in a different light. Like Trump, Nixon himself was framed -- not initially, but (again according to Guyenot) once Nixon started to distance himself from (Zionist) Kissinger. Liszt also talks about Nixon and something called "the UFO file." Nixon, like Eisenhower, had a time capsule that was supposed to be opened this past year I believe (with Eisenhower's to remain sealed for some decades longer). Liszt speculates that Nixon's time capsule could in part have to do with the UFO file. So, that's something to check in with Liszt about since I'm uncertain as to whether the time capsule has even been located, let alone opened. As for Trump, he may have been brought in on this aspect of things as well, given his personal connection to Nixon.

While we're discussing Trump, I listened to his CPAC speech yesterday. From what I can put together, Trump's first goal, aside from raising some badly needed funds, is to focus on election reform and clobbering the Dems in the 2022 election. I'm assuming those two have to work hand in hand or else how are the republicans ever going to win? By the way, Georgia just passed a bill having to do with election reform... I'm forgetting exactly what that bill states, but it was definitely a positive sign.

Actually, speaking of Trump's speech, if anyone here is interested in contributing to this effort to win back congress, Trump actually spelled out where to do this: go to DonaldTrump.com OR contribute to the Save America PAC.

What I also gauged from Trump's speech is that once they clobber the Dems in '22, the stage will be set for Trump to run again in '24 -- but, again, not if the republicans fail to win back congress. So, it's a two-pronged initiative.
Last edited:
Mark7

Mark7

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
You know who likes to probe such matters is "Dark Journalist," Daniel Liszt, who has looked into "pre-election" Trump as well. Liszt has noted Trump's longtime relationship with Richard Nixon, believe it or not, which some months ago had some (but not much) media coverage when the Nixon Library decided to put Trump's letters to Nixon on display. Also, Trump's uncle, who was some manner of engineer, actually knew Tesla, so there's an interesting connection/history there as well. But even with such an interesting background (Nixon, by the way, encouraged Trump to run for president, thinking he'd be very good at the job), Trump's entering politics at the highest level had to have been an eye opening experience, to say the least. So, I agree, there will hopefully be some interesting books to come out eventually, which will take us behind the scenes. Of course, Trump has not said he won't run again, either. So, it ain't even over yet.

Actually, the more I contemplate the connection between Nixon and Trump, the more I start to see Nixon in a different light. Like Trump, Nixon himself was framed -- not initially, but (again according to Guyenot) once Nixon started to distance himself from (Zionist) Kissinger. Liszt also talks about Nixon and something called "the UFO file." Nixon, like Eisenhower, had a time capsule that was supposed to be opened this past year I believe (with Eisenhower's to remain sealed for some decades longer). Liszt speculates that Nixon's time capsule could in part have to do with the UFO file. So, that's something to check in with Liszt about since I'm uncertain as to whether the time capsule has even been located, let alone opened. As for Trump, he may have been brought in on this aspect of things as well, given his personal connection to Nixon.

While we're discussing Trump, I listened to his CPAC speech yesterday. From what I can put together, Trump's first goal, aside from raising some badly needed funds, is to focus on election reform and clobbering the Dems in the 2022 election. I'm assuming those two have to work hand in hand or else how are the republicans ever going to win? By the way, Georgia just passed a bill having to do with election reform... I'm forgetting exactly what that bill states, but it was definitely a positive sign.

Actually, speaking of Trump's speech, if anyone here is interested in contributing to this effort to win back congress, Trump actually spelled out where to do this: go to DonaldTrump.com OR contribute to the Save America PAC.

What I also gauged from Trump's speech is that once they clobber the Dems in '22, the stage will be set for Trump to run again in '24 -- but, again, not if the republicans fail to win back congress. So, it's a two-pronged initiative.
In his CPAC speech, Trump bragged about getting the Covid-19 vaccine out quickly - big blind spot. Trusting 'the system' has gotten him in trouble before. No potential conservative celebrities have enough knowledge to do what really needs to be done. We need a real Moses figure to lead us out of slavery, but even the original Moses was flawed it seems. Q-sterism goes back a long ways.
Heather

Heather

Dagobah Resident
In his CPAC speech, Trump bragged about getting the Covid-19 vaccine out quickly - big blind spot. Trusting 'the system' has gotten him in trouble before. No potential conservative celebrities have enough knowledge to do what really needs to be done. We need a real Moses figure to lead us out of slavery, but even the original Moses was flawed it seems. Q-sterism goes back a long ways.
Yes, I know what you mean about Trump and the vaccine. The way I see it, though, has to do with how he approached the whole Covid crisis from the outset: think of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo (and no doubt other governors) saying there aren't enough ventilators. So, what does Trump do? He goes into full production mode, manufacturing ventilators like crazy. Not enough hospital beds you say? He sends a huge Navy vessel ready to be used as a hospital up to New York City. (Of course, Cuomo didn't need either of these things.) Anyway, this is how I view Trump's Operation Warp Speed. Oh, you want a vaccine? You say the only way we can open the economy back up is with a vaccine? You say a vaccine will take years to develop? So, Trump does the vaccine in record time. Not that I agree with him or any of them on even the need for a vaccine. But that's how I see Trump in this. If the best way to get the economy back up an running is a vaccine, then we'll do a vaccine.

Did he understand the sinister forces at work concerning vaccines? That's a good question. I noticed he didn't get the vaccine himself, nor did his family. In fact, it was rumored his youngest son may have some form of autism due to vaccines, although I don't know if that's accurate or not. At the very least, even though I disagree with Operation Warp Speed, and the whole corrupt system that it represents (to those of us who follow Deep State maneuverings), I still don't see Trump as a knowingly sinister player in this. I see him in this, and in other things he's done or said, as someone willing to compromise for political/pragmatic reasons.

In the end, though, I think something Catherine Austin Fitts said holds true. Even though she understood all the excuses Trump had for shutting down the economy (after all, he was threatened with having 2 million deaths due to Covid-19 as his legacy if he didn't), she still thought he shouldn't have done it. How else to stop in its tracks the transfer of small business' 44 % of the U.S. economy to Wall Street private equity firms under the guise of a health crisis? If Trump only had the courage to say no. Similarly, Fitts also felt Trump should have stopped the rioting across the country as soon as it started (with such destruction targeting properties and neighborhoods in order to ready them for cheap buy outs to make way for "smart city" development). Again, it's not that Fitts didn't understand Trump's hesitation (i.e., he would have been labeled the fascist, militaristic dictator the left always said he was). Still, she felt he should have held his ground.

In other words: the truth is its own mandate. Stick with the truth, Fitts was saying to Trump. Don't do the vaccines given there is reason enough to believe they are harmful (especially given the obvious criminality of the WHO, HHS, CDC, etc.), so don't fund them. Don't shut down the country just because you are being pressured to. But Trump felt, and maybe still feels, he has to find some middle ground, he has to "reason" with the most unreasonable psychopaths on the planet. Could he have done otherwise? The C's suggested that maybe he could have. But what would that even have looked at? Who did Trump have to turn to when the Deep State's reach is just about everywhere? Look at how grossly undermanned he was when it came to confronting the massive election fraud? He really was between a rock and hard place. Still, what if he said no to the shut down? The rioting? The vaccine? The masks? It's almost hard to imagine. But what if he didn't give an inch? What would have happened then?
Niall

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Steven Crowder's show returned at the beginning of this month, and this week published evidence of specific votes having been cast for or by people with non-existent addresses. Inthese show notes, they explain how they did it:

Crowder and team wanted to just keep going like this, but they're trying to 'walk the line' with social media platforms' "community guidelines" regarding what they can or cannot claim about election fraud. So their lawyer advised them to make theadditionalstep of physically visiting these 'residential addresses' to verify that they do not in fact exist.

They ended up with a sample of 20 cases [10 in Clark County (Las Vegas), Nevada, and 10 in Wayne County (Detroit), Michigan] to go visit and physically check. The relevant segment of the show begins here:

Crowder is hoping that people watching his show will follow his lead and check vote records against actual addresses, possibly generating some kind of momentum towards opening official investigations:

推特then briefly blocked the @scrowder account when he posted notification of that show (from Feb 23), reinstated it when they complained, but left that particular tweet 'un-interactable' so that it couldn't be shared or commented on. In Crowder's subsequent show (Feb 24), he further explained their vote-checking methods and general strategy of trying to hold the tech companies to their own 'standards'.

Among the 20 cases they verified as fake votes, one was done on behalf of a criminal currently in prison, and another was by (or on behalf of) a Las Vegas lawyer and (former?) Clinton staffer named Christina Gupano, who wasouted by Project Veritas back in 2015for hiring polling workers and telling them, "whatever you can get away with, just do it."

She later 'went missing' after gettingcaught breaking campaign lawsand being investigated by the state of Nevada. Crowder's team found that Gupano has postal address listing her as currently being in London, while her Instagram accountplaced her in the Philippines去年圣诞节……然而,她两个月earli“投票”er in the 2020 election from a Las Vegas address that doesn't physically exist.
An update on fake voting addresses fund by the Crowder crew: they have since found that voter rolls are being 'updated'as Crowder discovers them! In the case of Christina Gupano, her address was changed from 'West' to 'East' Bonneville Avenue in Las Vegas... which fits better because that address at least contains residential apartments, but one of Crowder's staff went there and was told there is not (and never was) someone by that name living there.
They also found other instances in which addresses in voter rolls (which are used for all official purposes, like tax registration, license verification, etc) are being changed, in real time, apparently in an effort to 'dodge' discovery of illegal votes.
Heather

Heather

Dagobah Resident
Useful optics. I don't know if he did or he didn't. Story somewhat suspect as source was "sources" or "a source" if I recall. If he had Covid (who even knows?), why would he need the vaccine, beyond manipulative optics? IMO, extremely useful just to knock down that wall of criticism.
That's certainly one way to view it. And although I would like more "truth" from Trump, less politics, at this point he's made the vaccine one of the centerpieces of his accomplishments as president, so it's unlikely he's going to demonstrate concern as to its safety and/or effectiveness!
C

cope

Jedi Council Member
Hi@moyal.

I thought I'd further the ongoing discussion (on threads like this one) about source. Miles Mathis admits in his piece he links to re: the 2020 election fraud that his sources are Zero Hedge, Natural News, and Alex Jones. So, he's on very shaky ground right there. I haven't read either of these articles in their entirely but right off the bat with the election fraud piece his analysis is far too simplistic. While I agree there are a lot of shady areas with Trump -- it's been difficult to know just how tied to the Deep State he actually is -- but to miss the fact that he represents a phenomenon around which a new populist movement has emerged makes me question Mathis' analysis skills, if not his intentions. I agree that partisan politics is problematic. I'm always stepping back from it, trying to gauge things from a wider perspective.
Miles is adept at finding inconsistencies in visual material, he is a painter. As i do not always believe my eyes, i have to take some of what he reports with a grain of salt.
As always, at least for myself, it's useful to develop the ability to hold two thoughts simultaneously. They accuse Trump supporters of being that themselves. And because they do this "projection" routine so thoroughly and consistently, it really does create this twisted form of "mirroring realities." Theirs is the "fun house" version of the truth because of this incessant lying and propagandizing.

Having said that, staying with the truth is not always easy given the insidious nature of the deep state, and how it infiltrates all of our efforts. Regardless of all that, it's important not to do away with common sense, which is what a lot of these actual conspiracy theorists tend to do (including Mathis). They play on our skepticism, and destroy what should be obvious to us (always remember the "flat earth" phenomenon, and how that preyed on and perverted many people's legitimate skepticism regarding the mainstream).
I do think Miles is sincere. If only with the respect a logical mind tends to have for other logical minds.
Also on the issue of source: right now I've been following George Webb more closely, trying to determine what kind of source he actually represents. I'm baffled why he's allowed on Twitter. I believe he lost his account on Youtube but is now appearing on another Youtube channel with some of his associates.Unlike Mathis' take, Webb didn't think the shooting of Ashli Babbitt was fake, based on the footage.He indicated she was led to her execution, in fact, with a senate aide on her left and another operative dressed in black on her right (each taking her by the arm as she entered). Then there was the hand with the gun appearing left of screen, with specific bracelets on the wrist that helped identify the shooter as the Washington security person involved in Congressman's Scalise near murder. As I understand it, he was Scalise's body guard but didn't do his job -- it was someone else who stepped in to save Scalise.
George thinks in narratives, scenes and Modus operandi's. And, he has a huge knowledge to puzzle with.
Anyway, I haven't looked into the Ashli Babbit scenario more than that. Even though she's a vet (possibly tied to intelligence) and even if she happens to be Jewish that doesn't automatically mean she was part of the capitol operation as Mathis is saying. I'm not saying she wasn't either. I'm just questioning his automatic assumption. Also: why wouldn't Webb, who is all over such "ties," have indicated as much? So, more work would need to be done in order to come to such conclusion

On a somewhat related topic, if the "Yahweh" book by Guyenot is even half correct you'd think we'd be hearing a lot more about the Mossad's involvement in present domestic terror operations. Maybe such info. is out there, I just haven't come across it.
Maybe so, did not the Cs speak of "the usual suspects"?
In so speaking, I've been thinking it might be useful to assess present domestic terror operations in light of the cited material in the "Yahweh" book, specifically Guyenot's contention that the CIA's involvement in the JFK assassination has been misrepresented -- if it's true the CIA's actual intention was a "near miss," not an actual assassination. As the story goes, this misrepresentation of the CIA's almost exclusive involvement then became the focus of virtually all of the subsequent theories surrounding JFK's death -- as opposed to Guyonot's claim (in citing a researcher whose name escapes me) that the Mossad infiltrated the CIA operation so as to succeed in carrying out an actual assassination.
Guyenot i read only partly, like Mathis he puts the deep state in all jewish hands, George sees the Nato fascist eugenicists better. George is more upset about the damage the newer generation mossadi policies do to the world and israel, than with zionists as such. George is more a peacemaker than a fighter.
Both see the value of a quickly die-ing Asli for the narrative, Miles searching in her jewish background was interesting, just like George searching in the 'antifa' background of the camaraholder. Who is right it don't know, but i feel thankful for the effort of both. Maybe both are right, like Guyonot with JFK.

In other words, in light of the research in that book -- which should also be examined closely for its own potential shortcomings -- but, in light of such research, it seems like we should always be asking the question as to whether the Mossad's role is being covered up in some way, no matter what the operation. Is Webb himself misdirecting? Is that why he's allowed his presence on Twitter and Youtube? Or is he, as he attests, in imminent danger?
Was Oliver Stone allowed to make his JFK movie because it continued the cover-up concerning the Mossad?
我认为每个人都是weary of the Mossad.

Last edited:
Heather

Heather

Dagobah Resident
Guyenot i read only partly, like Mathis he puts the deep state in all jewish hands, George sees the Nato fascist eugenicists better. George is more upset about the damage the newer generation mossadi policies do to the world and israel, than with zionists as such. George is more a peacemaker than a fighter.
Both see the value of a quickly die-ing Asli for the narrative, Miles searching in her jewish background was interesting, just like George searching in the 'antifa' background of the camaraholder. Who is right it don't know, but i feel thankful for the effort of both. Maybe both are right, like Guyonot with JFK.
Hi@cope. Thanks for your detailed response to my post.

我看不出把Guyenot和马修斯在同一category since I see Guyenot as a serious researcher, and from what I've read of him so far I just don't see that with Mathis. Guyenot gives me some serious things to consider, whereas Mathis I find difficult to take seriously. (I won't say more on Mathis unless I start to read him in earnest. As it is, I've only read excerpts.)

Interesting your take on George Webb, his being focused more on the newer generation of Mossadi policies and the damage they do to the world and Israel, as opposed to "Zionists as such." Calling him a peacemaker seems to fit his personality too. He's treading in very dangerous territory regarding intelligence operations, and yet he's bringing people together in his efforts (I'm thinking of his little crew, including Addy Adds, a young man who seems to be following in Webb's footsteps as an investigative reporter). So, it's something of a "one big happy family" approach that includes some lightheartedness, which is a good disposition to have and cultivate. Otherwise, you can be taken down by the heaviness of the material you are unearthing. But that isn't at all the case with George Webb who's tan, beach prone, usually relaxed, and by all appearances, big-heartedly sincere.

至于韦伯和Guyenot和肯尼迪,正如我在洛杉矶说ter post, seems Webb is aware of Mossad's involvement when it comes to Oliver Stone's "JFK" film. According to Webb, it seems the Mossad had a hand in censoring at least one scene (according to Webb's tweet), so my speculation that Stone's ability to produce such a controversial film, certainly by Hollywood standards, is tied to his sidestepping the Mossad involvement in the assassination is borne out right there. This also supports Guyenot's contention that the "hidden hand" (as some call it) of the Deep State is very often (or, for Guyenot, typically) tied to Zionist objectives.

I'd have to read Guyenot's "Yahweh" book again at some point, but in my first read I did notice a parallel he made that simply does not hold up. I'm referring to Guyonet's contention that the way the Mossad was involved in the JFK assassination -- basically by subverting the CIA set-up for a near miss by inserting its own assassins for a real kill -- could be used to dissect Mossad involvement in 9/11 as well. I'd have to look at the book again, but I believe he had the Bush's involvement only extending to the attack on the Pentagon, not the Twin Towers, which I believe he attributed solely to the Mossad as something of a "surprise attack" (where the Bushes were concerned). This is patently wrong. In fact, Marvin Bush was the head of the security company for the Twin Towers prior to the attack, which was how they were able to wire the building in preparation for the controlled demolition. (And that's just one example of the Bush's obvious involvement, which some serious research will bear out.) Yes, there was division concerning this operation. The Neo-Cons (which Guyenot claims are all Zionist), led by Dick Cheney, performed a veritable coup against the president, or, really, the Bush faction (given how puppet-like "W" was). Note: the Bush faction represented the old guard at the CIA, as per papa Bush's former directorship. The coup concerning 9/11 went into operation mode the day before 9/11 when President George W. Bush was threatened with assassination if he did not obey the Neo Con's "script." (For a detailed description of such events unfolding on 9/11 look at chapter IX in Webster Tarpley's exceptional book "9/11 Synthetic Terror; Made In USA.") What's interesting about Tarpley's material is that once you have it in mind you can trace this division at the top in subsequent events, like the "yellow cake" scenario (which some of you may recall) (I'd have to re-open all that, memory wise, and research wise to say more). Even today you can trace the outlines of such division. Note that the Clintons eventually joined forces with the Bushes, as did Obama, which is why there is friction concerning Zionist objectives and this particular faction (George Bush senior was never pro Zionist). Interesting too that one of Trump's biggest RINO enemies right now is Liz Cheney, daughter to the top dog Zionist involved in 9/11 (if Guyenot's contention that "Neo Con" is really just a euphemism for Zionist is correct). Now, Trump and Neo Con (I believe) Pompeo seemingly should have secured the support of the Cheneys, so, as usual with all things Trump, things are never that easy to decipher, behind the scenes wise. Not that I've seriously dug into all of this. I guess it would be to start with Liz Cheney, and see what her ire is actually based on.

I know I went off on a tangent with that last paragraph, but just to say, this Zionist (Neo Con) aspect has some deep roots the unearthing of which can only be helpful in furthering a more comprehensive understanding of what we are presently seeing unfold. Having said that, many researchers start to sound anti-semitic when parsing such things out, which of course is its own kind of trap. George Webb seems to have a good approach. His perspective may include knowledge of some of these deeper workings (although I honestly don't know how he would assess such things), but, in any case, when the Mossad comes up in his research he will matter-of-factly include that aspect in his reporting, period. No muss, no fuss. (He's not much for editorializing at any rate.) To add to what cope said before, Webb actually seems to have an affection for Israelis in general, as he does for "the people" in general. Again, it's a good disposition to have, especially when doing this heavy type of research.
Last edited:
C

cope

Jedi Council Member
9/11 crossed my mind, too. The thing there was about hitting the Pentagon instead of the White House.
George may have contacts in the old Mossad. And reads all the books criminals write about themselves.
His take is that when evil behaviour is not adressed, it goes a step further. Like, when you throw your opposition out of an airplane, you might as well take their organs first before you kill them.
Ofcourse the old nazi, now vaccine, clique is not really friends with the zionists.
Last edited:
Heather

Heather

Dagobah Resident
Ofcourse the old nazi, now vaccine, clique is not really friends with the zionists.
Yes. As I was saying, you can trace the "divide" between the Neo Cons (Zionists) and the Bush/Clinton/Obama faction (stemming from the Old Guard at the CIA) even today. This clique as you call it is tied to the latter.
Mark7

Mark7

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
That's certainly one way to view it. And although I would like more "truth" from Trump, less politics, at this point he's made the vaccine one of the centerpieces of his accomplishments as president, so it's unlikely he's going to demonstrate concern as to its safety and/or effectiveness!
My guess is Trump is just a bit naive about some things and people. He's also been lied to a lot.
Top Bottom