A Soul-Smashing Event!

focus.evans

focus.evans

Padawan Learner
谢谢你的小妖精。我读了t波(卷1 - 8)he forum @ //www.silwale.com/ a few years ago and I've come back to the wave for another reading on several occasions. there are times, quite often and this is one of them, that i feel lost within the forum. The volume of information is at times overwhelming and I find myself reading, reading and reading and then I need to step away to digest. When i return, whether the same day or the next, i often do not find exactly where I left off and begin again....yesterday I realized/noticed there is a bookmark option which I'll begin using today... I think this will improve some areas for me and as I write this reply, I realize I already have the answer to the next question I was going to ask..
Ennio

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
focus said:
there are times, quite often and this is one of them, that i feel lost within the forum. The volume of information is at times overwhelming and I find myself reading, reading and reading and then I need to step away to digest. When i return, whether the same day or the next, i often do not find exactly where I left off and begin again....yesterday I realized/noticed there is a bookmark option which I'll begin using today... I think this will improve some areas for me and as I write this reply, I realize I already have the answer to the next question I was going to ask..

Yes, the forum has a function that puts you back in the area of the thread where you left off. If, for instance, you click on the 'view most recent posts' link at the top line of main forum page, you will see a whole list of the threads with the most recent posts written in. Click the new post button at the far right of any particular thread (its a little icon with an arrow facing up on it) and it'll take you to last place you read a post on that thread. Voila - automatic bookmark!

The forum no doubt has many new posts, new threads and things being shared right and left; it never stops. I would say that whatever you do choose to focus on might be approached, in part, if it seems to answer questions you have or areas you feel particularly unfamiliar with and would like to get better knowledge of of course. But then again sometimes things are said and shared on threads we didn't know we even had questions about - or might have been wondering about at another time - and then eureka, there it is: the answer to an issue we didn't even know we had.

Just wondering, have you had a chance to see the recent Session threads and the Iodine thread?
Gawan

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Ennio said:
focus said:
there are times, quite often and this is one of them, that i feel lost within the forum. The volume of information is at times overwhelming and I find myself reading, reading and reading and then I need to step away to digest. When i return, whether the same day or the next, i often do not find exactly where I left off and begin again....yesterday I realized/noticed there is a bookmark option which I'll begin using today... I think this will improve some areas for me and as I write this reply, I realize I already have the answer to the next question I was going to ask..

Yes, the forum has a function that puts you back in the area of the thread where you left off. If, for instance, you click on the 'view most recent posts' link at the top line of main forum page, you will see a whole list of the threads with the most recent posts written in. Click the new post button at the far right of any particular thread (its a little icon with an arrow facing up on it) and it'll take you to last place you read a post on that thread. Voila - automatic bookmark!

The forum no doubt has many new posts, new threads and things being shared right and left; it never stops. I would say that whatever you do choose to focus on might be approached, in part, if it seems to answer questions you have or areas you feel particularly unfamiliar with and would like to get better knowledge of of course. But then again sometimes things are said and shared on threads we didn't know we even had questions about - or might have been wondering about at another time - and then eureka, there it is: the answer to an issue we didn't even know we had.

Most of the time you need prioritize what you can read and with the load of information it is sometimes not easy, but hang in there. For example the most important topics are listed in the board for example indiet and health你旁边也“饮食的重要线程nd health" listed which may makes it easier to get to the gist of things. What you can also do is creating bookmarks where you left for example for that you need to click on the top line of one post i.e. your last post: "Re: A Soul-Smashing Event!" on the right side of your name and then you can use the bookmark function of you browser.
Mandrak

Mandrak

Jedi
I want to emphasize some points in relation to Islam and Christianity for further exploration.
---saving good people before souls smashing?---
Muslim (2940) from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr said: ...Then Allaah will send a cool wind from the direction of Syria and there will be no one left on the face of the earth in whose heart there is an atom’s weight of goodness or faith but it will cause him to die. Even if one of you were to enter the heart of a mountain, it would enter upon him and cause him to die.” He said: I heard it from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who said: “There will be left the most evil of people who will be as careless as birds and be as cruel as wild animals. They will not acknowledge any good or denounce any evil. Then the Shaytaan will appear to them and will say: Will you not listen to me? They will say: What do you command us to do? He will command them to worship idols, but despite that they will have ample provision and a good life. Then the Trumpet will be blown.”

Matthew 24
40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

---thousand years---
Session 22 Oct 94: "Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousandyear period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self."

Revelation 20:
6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. Thesecond deathhas no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for athousandyears.
7 When thethousandyears are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations...

---second death: soul smashing---
Revelation 20
4 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is thesecond death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is thesecond death.”
Top Bottom