Aloe Vera

Laure

Laure

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello everyone

I have 2 friends who in the space of a few months (not even 6) have started selling Aloe Vera products. 2 people who don't know each other.
The first one who started is captivated by the qualities of this plant and the effects it produces, it's natural, it's magic!
"Here I give you this box for you to try out
- thank you
- you see you who work in horses you could find people who would be interested in it
- you know I'm no good at business, don't count on me to sell anything no matter how magical it is.

她解释我是多么美妙的that it's not complicated to sell...
Always: No Thanks

The second, more gifted I must admit, is also subjugated. She is setting up her company to sell natural beauty products on the internet, and while looking for which products to sell she came across Aloe Vera.
Same approach. She comes to my house with all the paraphernalia and explains to me in more detail how the sales system works, which strangely resembles the illegal pyramid system.

“我有一个很好的感觉和我的教父,他is nice and accompanies me well. If you sell I will come back to your godmother!
- I suspect that he will be nice to you if he wants you to earn money for him. And I'm not a good saleswoman, don't count on me.
- You can make a lot of money, it's easy, you get 35% of the sales!"

I don't know anything about it but it doesn't seem that big to me.

In short, I realise that 2 friends who have started to touch spirituality, the first one is much more us than the second one (she channels), is in this system and both of them want to take me into it: "You'll see, it's wonderful!".

AND THERE... REVELATION!!!!

My God! But they have just given their agreement to feed "financially" people above who feed other people still above using those below !!!

I feel like crying.... They are so happy about it...

Kind regards
Laure

DeepL Pro — Traductions rapides, précises et sûres
Last edited by a moderator:
PERLOU

PERLOU

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

T.C.

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Sounds like the ‘Forever’ brand. Their products really are very good, and a lot of people make their living from it.

I signed up at one time, but I couldn’t bring myself to try to sell to people. I became a distributor so that I could get the products for myself and my friends and family at the cheaper price.

Well, you’re obviously venting. If you’re wanting feedback, the first thing I’d say is try to stand firm with the one friend who is more persuasive, but mainly ask yourself why it bothers you so much what they’re doing.
Laure

Laure

Sounds like the ‘Forever’ brand. Their products really are very good, and a lot of people make their living from it.

I signed up at one time, but I couldn’t bring myself to try to sell to people. I became a distributor so that I could get the products for myself and my friends and family at the cheaper price.

Well, you’re obviously venting. If you’re wanting feedback, the first thing I’d say is try to stand firm with the one friend who is more persuasive, but mainly ask yourself why it bothers you so much what they’re doing.
I have no problem with what they do
My problem is the way
That's 4 sds operation
Using other to win something well that's not my way
T.C.

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have no problem with what they do
My problem is the way
That's 4 sds operation
Using other to win something well that's not my way

I understand, but what I’m saying is, there’s an infinite number of things going on around us and with the people around us, every moment, that are feeding 4D STS.

But you’re posting about this. So the fact that it’s your friends or something means it’s ‘pushed your buttons’ enough for you to write a post about it.

And so, this being a place where people get to learn about themselves, I think it’s an opportunity for you to find out what are the different aspects of it that have affected you, because I think there’s fuel in this situation for you to Work with, if that’s what you wanted to do.

If you just wanted to vent, then okay. But even just realising that this has triggered you, it might be useful for you going forward if you explored why, because the automatic behaviour that comes from being triggered is what causes us to make problems for ourselves and others.
Laure

Laure

Ok i understand (sorry i'm french) (i'm not sorry beeing french ! Juste not undestanding well )
Well i know why it hurts me
i'll try what i Can and then to each his own way
Thank you
Top Bottom