Another hit for the Cs? - Stonehenge resonance

Windmill knight

Windmill knight

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Re: yet another hit for the Cs?

For the record, I think that thedeadly flu outbreakin Mexico counts as a hit. Notice that the same session is about war in Palestine! We had war in Gaza just in January and three months later comes the flu. Hmm...

24/09/01

Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of
violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into
buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any
other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any
of those?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Which ones?
A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.
Q: (L) What kind of germ?
A:Influenza.
Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?
A:Yes.
Q: (L) But nothing like anthrax or small pox or any of
those really sick ones? Is that it?
A: No. Keep looking and listening.
Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with
the Middleastern situation; this Afghanistan or
whatever?
A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this
increasing control.
A:Preparation for war in Palestine.
Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a
war in Palestine. They're all talking about having a war
in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in here?
A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.
Q: (L) Why would they want to have war in their own
country? Well, aside from the fact that they've been
having a war in their own country for a long time. I
guess they want to bring it to a final conclusion.
What is going to be the result of this plan?
A: Destruction of Jews.
Regulattor

Regulattor

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member

Reading this article today (_http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090430/ap_on_he_me/med_swine_flu) specially this part:
"In recent days, Mexico has faced one of the most serious problems in recent years," Calderon said Wednesday night. He brushed aside criticisms that his government's response was slow, stressing several times that authorities had reacted "immediately."

School in Mexico has already been canceled until May 6. During the shutdown, essential services like transport, supermarkets, trash collection and hospitals will remain open.
Ecuador joined Cuba and Argentina in banning travel to or from Mexico and Peru banned flights from Mexico. The Panama Canal Authority ordered pilots and other employees who board ships passing through the waterway to use surgical masks and gloves. An average of 36 ships per day use the canal, most from the United States, China, Chile and Japan.

In France, President Nicolas Sarkozy met with Cabinet ministers to discuss swine flu, and the health minister said France would ask the European Union to suspend flights to Mexico.

The U.S., the European Union and other countries have discouraged nonessential travel to Mexico. Some countries have urged their citizens to avoid the United States and Canada as well. Health officials said such bans would do little to stop the virus.
and taking in account recent events in Mexico (Drug kartel wars, severe economic downfall and now latest swine flu outbreak) remanded me of one of the first published sessions dated back in 1994.
Q: (L) Do you have information for us this evening?
A: Space invasion soon. Four to six years. Battle between forces good and evil. Wait near. Look far. Listen.Mexico
足总lls
; Ethiopia quakes; September both will happen. Near January: Paris bomb; London Blizzard, 109 die; Plane down in
Tahiti; Cholera in Montana January. Government of U.S. behind California Quakes. Three soon. Oklahoma political
abduction in February. Big news.
Maybe in this string of "markers" we can recognize this hard times for Mexico as "fall" and be alert for next one!? And count this one as hit too?
K

Kesdjan

Jedi

C's 2005 said:
Q: (J) And that then may lead to a question about Italy. What was the cause of the spontaneous fires in Cannetto over the past two years on a couple of occasions?
A: Shall we say “practicing” and refining tech. Imagine, metal pipes that burn; steel beams that “dissolve.” Connection?
问:(J)你知道这些管道破裂into flames? (A) Yes. (L) Metal was bursting into flames. (J) Metal pipes. Electrical appliances. (H) And then steel beams in the WTC. (J) A couple of years ago. (R) We were looking at the videos from the WTC and we were wondering where the beams came from. (A) Still, I want to know what kind of physics is behind this because I can’t imagine any.
A:The nanotech you read about is going in the right direction.

From the paper "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe":
Based on these observations, we conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material,incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.

911 Blogger Link:
_http://www.911blogger.com/node/19761

Direct Link to Paper:
_http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM
PepperFritz

PepperFritz

The Living Force

Kesdjan said:
A:The nanotech you read about is going in the right direction.

Based on these observations, we conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material,incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.

Wow, good catch, Kesdjan!
dant

dant

The Living Force

I am wondering if anyone has seen the PBS Nova program: "Last Extinction"
mentioned in this SOTT news:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/181515-Nova-program-focuses-on-rain-of-comets-12-900-years-ago

The above article, does not cover some of the topics from the Nova
program and the comments from the scientists are their own
(subjective) opinions?

Perhaps one ought to examine it a bit further with objectivity?

I looked on the website at pbs.org website and found:
_http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/clovis/program.html
[transcripts included!]

What specifically grabbed my attention is:

Jewels in the Earth said:
NARRATOR: Exactly how these nanodiamonds are formed is poorly understood. The team has discovered several different kinds.

Most diamonds found on Earth are cubic, and have a highly symmetrical structure. But one type they are finding, the hexagonal diamond, is not at all common.The only known way to make these is through a high-pressure blast, such as an impact.

TED BUNCH: We see a little hexagonal outline. Woo! Okay, that's cool! These are hexagonal diamonds. Hexagonal diamonds are not found in the Earth's mantel. They do not occur terrestrially. They only in occur in craters, in meteorites, interplanetary dust, et cetera. They are all E.T.

JAMES KENNETT: It's very hard to explain the presence of such numbers of diamonds over such broad areas of the planet, other than from the production from an extraterrestrial impact.

From my memory, watching this show some weeks ago, what was intriguing
is that these nano-diamonds are found in a specific "layer" in the ground
(与12900年前)和冰川。

Is this another hit?
Juba

Juba

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

C's hits strait in bull's eye, if only we could have uncensored TV and newspapers, that would be a day.........imagine.......,...
Top Bottom