Behind the Headlines: Jesus never existed? Interview with Laura Knight Jadczyk!

Oxajil

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Just finished listening to the interview, very interesting and informative. Thank you!:flowers:And it was great to hear about Saturnalia, it was the first time I heard about it!
dantem

dantem

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Really, best Christmas gift ever! Going download!:flowers:
教学楼。

教学楼。

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Yes, wonderful show, guys. Thanks for all the info Laura!

Merry Saturnalia, everyone :)
JLynne

JLynne

The Force is Strong With This One
Thank you Laura for this wonderful gift!:lkj:
Is there a party hat smiley?

Happy Saturnalia to everyone!:rockon: :bacon:
Wu Wei Wu

Wu Wei Wu

绝地武士Master
FOTCM Member
Great interview.

Lots of fun parts here and very informative.

Having followed a lot of research and topics on the Jesus/Caesar question here on the forum, I couldn't help but chuckle with the on-air callers, who I feel are on a curiously similar track.

Excited for the book, it sounds like it'll be a great read.

Thanks again.
Duke

Duke

绝地武士
Thankyou so much, very informative! In my part of the world {because is very hot this time of year} some people have Christmas in July{when it's cold} Now I have a GOOD reason to celebrate, Caesar's Birthday!
SMM

SMM

The Living Force
Oh my Cosmic Mind (can I say that?)! :D

On a more serious note, this was a fantastic show. The sound quality on my earphones weren't very good quality so I will have to re-listening to this.

公爵说:
Thankyou so much, very informative! In my part of the world {because is very hot this time of year} some people have Christmas in July{when it's cold} Now I have a GOOD reason to celebrate, Caesar's Birthday!

Which part of the world do you live in Duke? You could always have a toga party in December:lol:

Ysus said:
Celebrate as if it were the Golden Age...

Consumerism and fascism are signs of the times.

Thank you everyone!:perfect: :hug2:

Ave Caesar! Merry Saturnalia!:flowers:
David

David

绝地武士Master
Great show, thank you Laura and crew for keeping it real

Looking forward to ‘The Book’. Your a brave and wonderful human being, thank you for being you.
happyliza

happyliza

The Living Force
Thank you everyone for an awesome broadcast. It is so important to truly know what we are celebrating and why. I just love the fact that the truth can finally be known after being buried and horrendously altered for over 2000 years.

Happy Saturnalia everyone

Viva Caesar! :)
Ysus

Ysus

绝地武士
FOTCM Member
多发性骨髓瘤说:
Oh my Cosmic Mind (can I say that?)! :D

Ysus said:
Celebrate as if it were the Golden Age...

Consumerism and fascism are signs of the times.

I was more thinking along the lines of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. A memory of how it could be(come) again. Hope against hope and all that, you know.
Top Bottom