Documentary "The Exorcist in the 21st Century"

HiThere

HiThere

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
For those interested, there is a new documentary about exorcism that follows the Spanish catholic priest and exorcist José Antonio Fortea:

_http://theexorcistdoc.com/the-documentary/
cpuxxx

cpuxxx

The Force is Strong With This One
In other source it says ; Some of hounds have been blind and brain damaged after woken up . This is a really zombie thing

No i mean how you explain this ? It doesnt seems to be an OBE ? woken up without soul ? Damaged physical body with soul ??
cubbex

cubbex

The Living Force
Just what I was looking for. I found real tapes of the exorcisms of a girl, pretty disturbing... I wanted to know more. Thanks.
SeekinTruth

SeekinTruth

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Welcome to the forum, melissaD. :) It is recommended that new forum members post an introduction telling how you found the forum and related sites and how much of the material you've read, etc. in the Newbies forum //www.silwale.com/forum/index.php?board=39.0
Ares

Ares

Jedi Master
这似乎并不显示魔per se, but more about following the exorcist as he travels the world to meet his 'patients'.

From the FAQ:
Q: Does the film include a ritual performed by Padre Jose Antonio Fortea?

A: The film does not include footage of an exorcism performed by José Antonio Fortea. We show him as a major star and a speaker, as well as a person who performs liberation masses, where people fall to the ground and act out a state of demonic possession. He also performs a trial-exorcism on Constanza behind closed doors.
Top Bottom