Help with creating (and proofreading) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

Laurs

Laurs

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Hi@Bluefyre, excellent, thank you so much. Do i now need to specifically tag or pm someone here in order to be assigned to a transcribing/proofreading group? Thanks again
Bluefyre

Bluefyre

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Gandalf sends out invitations/information to folks wanting to join.
Laurs

Laurs

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
好的Bluefyre,多谢。

Hi@Gandalf, just to let you know that i would really like to help you all out with transcribing, proofreading and translating (if there is a need) from Dutch to English and vice versa.
Gandalf

Gandalf

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
好的Bluefyre,多谢。

Hi@Gandalf, just to let you know that i would really like to help you all out with transcribing, proofreading and translating (if there is a need) from Dutch to English and vice versa.

Thanks so much@Laurs.

Please send me a PM with your email in order that I can send you an invitation to join the group.
Gandalf

Gandalf

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Thanks so much@Laurs.

Please send me a PM with your email in order that I can send you an invitation to join the group.

Hi@Laurs

I have just send you an invitation to join the tranlsation group.

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group. The translators/transcribers team will be happy to welcome you.

And if you have any questions about transcription, do not hesitate to post them in that group.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :[/QUOTE]

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

22/7

A Disturbance in the Force
How can I help you?
....and Hello all, this is my first post here, I am glad I can start with such question ;)
Nienna

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hello 2. Maybe the first thing you could do is to introduce yourself on theNewbies board.You don't have to put anything personal down. Just a bit about how you found the forum. If you've read any an Laura's books and/or articles. If you're unsure of what to post, just look at posts by others to get a feel for it.

We don't like to accept people into our various groups without knowing a bit about them first. So after a while of posting, which will let us get to know you, you can offer, again, to help out if that is still what you'd like to do.

Also, by posting, you might be able to help others with what you have to say.
Bluefyre

Bluefyre

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
新的成绩单available!

Top Bottom