Knowledge quotation question from the C's Material

goyacobol

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
My condolences to you, Truthseeker101.

I pray that the DCM (Divine Cosmic Mind) will give you strength in this time of sorrow and you will find just the right words to honor your father.
loreta

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
My sincere condolences Truthseeker101. Take care.:hug2:
Chu

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
My condolences to you and your loved ones, Truthseeker101. What a great gift your father offered you if his thirst for knowledge is one of the things you want to remember him by.
My genuine condolences for your loss. Fortunately, your inspiration to speak around Knowledge shows your intent to harness even the most challenging circumstances for learning and growth. May your words be an insightful and protective force for your loved ones.

Please do come back and let us know how it went, if you feel willingness to do so.
annp

annp

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I would like to add my condolences as well, Truthseeker101. Holding you and your family in my thoughts, may your father rest in peace.:hug2:
Meg

Meg

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
My condolences for the loss of your father, Truthseeker101.

With your father's love of knowledge, the passages that have been posted seem like the perfect inspiration for when you speak at his funeral.:hug2:
Ant22

Ant22

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
i hope the quote provided by Herondancer was the one you were looking for Truthseeker101. Please accept my condolences, I'm glad to hear you had such an inspiring person in your life.:hug2:
hesperides

hesperides

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
All my best condolences, Truthseeker101, and I wish you and your family much splendorous fortitude in your soul.:hug2:
T

Truthseeker101

The Force is Strong With This One
Thank you so very much for this outpouring of love from each and every one of you. I am blown away by all of these posts .... thank you. Goyacobal found the exact passage that I was remembering.

My father was buried on Tuesday in NC with the full moon ... and if anyone saw the moon rising in Wilkesboro NC on Tuesday night, it was an incredible one to see. My sister said ... did you see "Daddy's moon" and honestly I was a bit creeped out thinking about "food for the moon" among other things. But as far as funerals go, it was a beautiful ceremony and I did speak about knowledge. Thank you Laura for allowing me to be focused in describing the meaning of my remembrances of my father through relating it to how my father used his knowledge to protect his family as well as the thousands of employees jobs that he looked after. Like Laura, my father was a speed reader and an avid reader and had an intuitive understanding of how knowledge protects. I also read the prayer of the soul to my Daddy in his last days as well as at the end of my brief talk and described it as an appropriate prayer for my Dad since it acknowledged and emphasized the importance of knowledge. Thank you Laura. God bless
seek10

seek10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I am sorry to hear about your fathers passing way and glad to know ceremony gave the opportunity to give last respect.:flowers:
Top Bottom