Knowledge Shortcut

Thank You Luks, foundation is best word I was looking for:-)With shorcuts I rather mean to put words like Spartans - without "unnecessary" things:-)I think that I understand your point Zar, someone learn something when he's ready but I don't see any problem with my idea here. Knowledge would be here, people will learn it when they were be ready. It's like book. It depends how we treat books, are they knowledge or just pieces of paper? If they are piece's of paper what's the problem if we give it to someone, and if they are knowledge we could give knowledge, it's depend from people which we will give it how they will use it. That's true that they could use it in bad way or against us but is my idea really that dangerous? If so I'm sorry for that:-)
I think maybe the word "shortcut" in the title of the thread gave everyone the impression you are looking for a shortcut, an easier path to knowledge. That could be why so many people posted pointing out that there are no shortcuts and looking for them can be dangerous.

I could be wrong but it sounds like you are trying to make a thread where members could share and discuss summaries of what they've learned about the C's cosmology and the foundations of the work we do here. Something like this?
summaries do not make sense if one does go through all the steps and subtleties first. This is why in books on any subject, summaries, if there are any, are placed at the ends of the chapters.A summary is an high level view that connects all the dots that have been explored in that chapter, but if there are no dots to connect in the mind of the reader then it is empty of sense.
So were you trying to share a summary of your understanding of the C's teachings and ask others to do the same to foster discussion?
I think maybe the word "shortcut" in the title of the thread gave everyone the impression you are looking for a shortcut, an easier path to knowledge. That could be why so many people posted pointing out that there are no shortcuts and looking for them can be dangerous.

I could be wrong but it sounds like you are trying to make a thread where members could share and discuss summaries of what they've learned about the C's cosmology and the foundations of the work we do here. Something like this?

So were you trying to share a summary of your understanding of the C's teachings and ask others to do the same to foster discussion?
Thank You Seamas that's what was on my mind:-)
Recently, I have been reflecting on the soul in the various stages of density. Do you agree that in 3D our "I" is held by our bodily antenna and therefore it is important to exercise our awareness etc. because higher densities are less bodily and it is harder to maintain consciousness there, so you have to strengthen it so as not to dissolve into 4D? 5D would then be a memory of the universe in which we find ourselves in order to organize the "hard drive" and develop further, what do you think?
I think the problem is that you can't give knowledge to someone else. Knowledge is not something tangible and depending on the type of knowledge it can take years to learn, and it requires personal effort

Thank You Zar, your insightful comments resonates with the Cs transcript!
That’s why we are gathered here for ourselves to acquire truth knowledge and like Cs said we are doing “The Great Work and "work on the self and the preparations for graduation“.

July 18th 2015

A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness!Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation,mustnecessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vastincrease in knowledge inthose areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

A: Yes

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues.Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it isimportant to acquire knowledge,information, and to do it in a way thatbuilds your brain powerbecause that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(未来)宇宙的信息。

A: Higher energies!

Q: (Chu) I would also think that theefforts are a keybecause that's like the enemy of a parasite. A parasite lives off other cells or other living organisms for free basically. But if you make an effort, you're actually using opposite information to what you’re wired to do.

(L) Yeah,when you make efforts, you're putting information into the system. They make no efforts, so they are tending towards entropy and chaos.
Back
Top Bottom