lizzies re-visiting

Y

yorkiebe

Hi all,

can anyone please assist me with this challenge.

Over the course of my spiritual path I have been unfortunate to encounter the lizzies directly from the orion belt area when I had a experience with them some time ago now because of my husband physical employment that no one could ever dream could ever be related at the time.

The visitation by them and the information given and obtained (with witnesses) was the final nail in my marriage and as i went through this process it was a complete shock and surprise for me at the time as you may well imagine.

尽管不是一个真正的陌生人- spiritual occurrences on my path before which is also disturbing at the time, this was nothing like that. I remember every detail to this day as clear as it was then but as time passed I managed to put it behind me. It took me quite a long time to get over this one and work it out, however I did see them again on another un-related occasion to this on but nothing like the first time.

Now to be honest whilst knowing about them I had never been forced to confront them in this manner and it is only recently since joining this forum that I managed to get a handle on them not as being real so to speak I already knew that but what they were actually about and was relieved.

This good feeling has not lasted long as this weekend has brought back an energy into my home that feels and looks very similar to those experiences. I am beginning to be unable to sleep properly again because of it. Now i am well used to working with spirit and have learned the subtle differences of energy manifestations and this unfortunately is feeling the same as those times did.

I have sat and thought about it long and hard and wondered if its because I am simply reading about them here, but have done that before with no problems, or if theres something else i need to do somehow?

To be honest I don't want to think about it but am in a constant anxiety space which we know that is not good for the situation, I have tried to relax and for sure I think well you dealt with it before but the plain truth of the matter is at this time in my life what I am going through I don't want to have to face this or any more of it.

I thought about leaving the forum and closing down completely in the hope it goes away, but have enjoyed my short time on here as a place I can meet other like minded people and feel comfortable about what we are discussing and learning.

Can anyone please give some insight into what may be going on or share their experience with me that may be similar?

Thank you everyone I will be up late tonight anyway on your time zone because I don't suppose I will be going to bed very early.
Meg

Meg

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi Yorkiebe, I haven't been visited or visited the Lizzies that I know of, but know that you are not alone in your anxiety & bad feelings. I have experienced the same, especially when my perception is changing through reading and acquiring knowledge. Sometimes I have to mentally fight for concentration when absorbing something new. There seems to always seems to be a distraction mentally. Something to deter me from doing what is in front of me. I hope you continue to fight it. The C's say knowledge is protection. It has gotten better by continuing in the face of fear, anxiety, bad feelings. It seems that waking up to the true nature of our life here on the BBM IS NOT easy. If it was more people would be unplugging. Tap into the warrior within you and sally forth!
Y

yorkiebe

Thanks for those wise words 50megz,

I am normally a very courageous person on all levels but have just been through a particularly bad patch again and thinking about this more i can see there are several similarities re the visitation to my previous divorce situation where they showed up and I am wondering if this is an indicator or link of something but as usual have nobody to actually talk to about it. I think it may be a question for the Cs do you know how I go about this as I have not been on the forum too long but can see a pattern emerging here as to when they are showing up. I have taken another long look at the Cs material and can find no indication of any bearing to what I am feeling.

once again thank you for your kind words

-----------------------
Julie
Pierre

Pierre

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hi Julie,

I understand your situation is quite uncomfortable. If you didn't do it yet, maybe you could start reading "The Wave". It deals with cases that are very similar to yours. Sometimes knowing that others experienced similar problems and learning how they dealt with it can ease the pain.

Here's the URL for "The Wave" : //www.silwale.com/cass/waveindex.htm
j0da

j0da

Jedi Council Member
Yorkiebe, note that you are being "bothered" just now, when you are becoming acquainted with the material from Cass pages. You say you were reading some ufo/lizzie material before, but maybe just now you start to see how pieces of the puzzle start to form a bigger picture. Cass/QFG/Sott information can dramatically increase the process of structuring/ordering many bits and pieces of data acquired from other sources and it doesn't go unnoticed - on universal or personal scale.

I can only share my way of dealing with those "strange" and "uncomfortable" presences and it may be roughly described as "Brute Force" method. I becomeVERY angryat such attempts of invading my psychological and spiritual space. I try to keep firmly in my mind what the universal rules are, what is FREE WILL and that I absolutely have a RIGHT TO ACT IN FAVOUR OF MY DESTINY. "Brute Force" in such case is applied not to conquer another, but to remain firmly in place, in your position, in your decision.

If you have listened to SOTT podcasts "Channeling and Exorcism" you might remember how Laura managed to deal with some dreadful attachment of her client.
Fancy incantations, talking about "light beings", Jesus and "all saints" didn't work. But when she got reallypissed off, showed that she isn't going to give up, when she stood the ground - she won.

You wrote that you are normally very courageous - maybe it's time to try to be courageous in a situation which is far from normal. Maybe it's time to show that you don't "fu*k around"!

*added later:

On another thought.. Why for heaven's sake you would like to "relax", when you are faced with hostile, malevolent and disruptive energies? Isn't it the way the "New Age" disinfo gurus mislead people? "Just chill-out and everything will be all right." It's pure BS, and I think you already know it.

There is time and place for being happy, for being sad, and for every possible human emotion. But in your situation trying to chilling-out is the worst way to fly...

I also notice that you are considering turning away from these pages of ours, forgetting all the disturbing stuff happening in the world and beyond. You wrote that you are somewhat unwilling to confront dark shadows that stalk you. Well, I think you can try and it's obviously your choice but remember that you have a right to face the "monsters" and state your will. Have courage!
N

noise

Hi Yorkiebe,

Yorkiebe wrote:

The visitation by them and the information given and obtained (with witnesses) was the final nail in my marriage and as i went through this process it was a complete shock and surprise for me at the time as you may well imagine.
Can you give any details of this encounter? I'd just like more information on these "lizzies directly from the orion belt" if you don't mind sharing the information. When did this happen, how long ago? Was it at night or the middle of the day? How many times have you had such encounters? What information was obtained? What kind of help are you seeking ("insight into what may be going on or share their experience..")?
jax

jax

The Force is Strong With This One
I could be wrong guys but my understanding is that this particular index subject is for sugesting articles and discussing yes? Am i missing something? From what i gather here there doesn't seem to be an article at the heading of this thread...if this is the case, wouldn't the discussion of this thread then be more appropriate in another area of the discussion boards, for example, Channel Watch & New Age COINTELPRO or whichever characterization is most appropriate? Or Yorkiebee is there an article you are referring to and wish to discuss here?
Y

yorkiebe

Hi All,

Thanks for your posts and support, Because I am quite new to the forum was not quite sure where certain posts go so my apologies for that.

In answer to the question of what the previous details of coming unexpectedly into the Lizzie sphere of operations in the past, I will post the why,s but did not want to disturb anyone with the details because of the implications of fear that they may experience something similar, that was all, so here goes.

My EX husband was a project manager for the first commercial rocket launch platform some years ago for the telecoms industry.

During these times he was away from home working a lot and I was not too well at the time was devoting more of my time to studying what was happening to me spiritually and psychically.

A good very knowledgeable older working medium psychic friend was staying at my house for which i will be forever grateful.

By this stage in my development I had already been through the psychic attacks/attachment stage and whilst comfortable dealing with and helping others when it arose, really all I can say is none of that prepared me for this.

My husband was working on an offshore oil rig that was being remodeled into the rocket launch pad for huge project involving many governments including the US. The project started in Russia and for the first time in our long marriage i found out he was having an affair with a Prussian woman whilst he was away working. Before this realization I was struggling to find out why my normally reasonable husband had become monster like in his controls and very unreasonable as this simply was not the normal him.

When I found out he was having an affair I put his changes down to this but still felt there was something more wrong regards the situation. I demanded frequently that he leave the project as it was easy for him to gain similar employment elsewhere, this caused intense stress in both of us as he did not want to leave me or the job and promised the affair had finished.

To back track slightly here, I had also been visited in the nights sometimes by a Darth Vader kinda look alike where i was completely paralyzed in bed and because I can actually trip off into astral traveling myself anyway i knew it was nothing like that. In the end I had to use extreme force of negative power directed from the only thing i could use at the time, my mind and that appeared to do the trick.

By the time my friend came to stay with my personal situation was still ongoing and we spent our time going out and having a good time and generally taking our mind from the events.

one day we decided to complete some meditation together and as we sat and went into meditation i was shown a picture of the rig my husband was working on and some of the other employees. I saw the Darth Vader types standing over them all and placing sort of black looking containers over there heads, including my husbands.

I was quite surprised by this symbolic picture but immediately knew the Darth Vader types as I had seen them before.

When we came out of the meditation I spoke to my friend about it and whilst she had not seen the same picture she saw something related.

Suddenly an intense evil heavy energy entered the room at first without a picture view. I watched in horror as this energy built up and a very beautiful looking not of this planet, but human looking entity appeared to speak to me. My precious comes to mind if you can understand what I mean about his stance and speech etc.

the entity asked me to be nice and kind re my husband as i did not understand him at this time, and not to leave him as it was causing him immense distress. I asked the entity to what exactly was this anything to do with him.

After a few minutes of this speech i told the entity to go away as my head was beginning to pound with the energy and the feel of the intent. Suddenly the entity must have realized it was getting nowhere and his real energy emerged which to try and describe would just be useless here, and a massive Lizzie type being appeared about 6 foot tall and stood right in my space which doubled the energy process. At one point I honestly thought I was going to pass out with the energy input whilst struggling to keep my fear under control.

During this, the initial entity changed into a snarling being telling me that they had come to appeal to my better instincts to help my husband, again i asked what the hell has he to do with this, they told me they did not want me to be the instigator of him leaving the project. my mind went back to the meditation where I realized for some unknown reason to me they were involved some way in this project.

They offered me money, a good life, etc and this is what i refused and said, this is ridiculous nobody is indispensable my husband will simply be replaced with someone as competent and capable.

At this point he told me where they were from near orion and said they too had partnership relationships of sorts and whilst they would not wish to break up such a human relationship they would if i did not comply. i told them to go to hell, they told me I would now loose everything and the reason they did not want my husband to leave the project right now was he and they were at a very delicate stage of the project where the rocket systems were being designed etc etc.

I said just go away ( i really did not not know how much longer I could hold off the energy without passing out) i looked at my friend for the first time and whilst she was eyes wide open but in some sort of meditation.

Suddenly another energy entered the room and the other lifted and left. I collapsed and had to go to bed.

When my friend and I spoke about it later she saw and heard everything too but was busy moving it out the way. It scared the hell out of me for weeks and I was unable to sleep at night without the light on. It came back one more time in front of us but to a lower energy degree to explain he/it had been made a laughing stock of for being refused by a mere human and a woman at that, and my life would fall to pieces, my husband would become more controlling as he was easy to control so on.

Well all that he said did happen, my husband became physically abusive for the first time in 10 years that we had been married when he came home next time and his attitude was worse than ever. In the end I had to leave and he has said since those times that he remembers little of why we split up apart from the affair, but really does not remember much else about how he drastically changed and what he was like during those times.

It took me a long time to get over that divorce and after a period of time came to live in Cyprus from the UK. I had been single for most of the time in the last few years and ended up bumping into what i now know to be is a psychopath and before I realized that, we got married.

在过去的两年里和这个男人在一起我想我was going crazy and to cut another long story short I basically had some serious doubts in the end as to his activities concerning country safety but not having any experience of that before spoke to several people and governments, everyone ignored me, Britain, Cyprus etc, The USA said there could be a problem and at least helped a little. When I left this man last year it left me homeless, penniless, being stalked and my identity stolen for his use, You get the picture? Despite not being able to prove conclusively my thoughts on the matter there is for sure enough to cause a lot of doubt.

Now I tell you this story because the pattern i think I can see with the lizzis and my previous experience is this, both men were involved in what could be termed high level activities be it one legally and the other i suspect illegally.

I am just coming up to my final divorce after a very long hard fight. The phone calls and texts from my ex husband here in Cyprus are getting desperate to say the least ( there are deportation issues for him here now with the divorce finalized) and I have recieved phone calls from people I don't know claiming they know me and my husband and that they will do anything to keep us together. mmm

This is what I am saying is sounding to be the pattern here with the visits as each time from the lizzies, I have held an element of control whether i like it or not and no matter how dreadful i find my personal circumstances.

The only thing I have managed to be able to do is refuse to drop my principles and sell myself sometimes with no other tools in my hand to move forward with.

I have only just managed to re-build my life a little as at every turn I have been refused employment for no reason, had opportunities disappear from my hands also for no apparent reason, had friends turn on me and not help me at all etc.

I live now like a hermit, go to work keep my head down, pay my bills as best i can and spent the rest of the time healing the best I can, now someone said in this post somewhere about courage well thats fine however when all you deal with every day is your own physical survival issues because you can no longer trust anyone or anything just what is so great about a re-visit from the lizzies at this time?

I ask you the question.

Warmest Rehards Julie
seek10

seek10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was surprised of the labeling of entities as 'Lizzies' based on the face value of what they said. it doesn't matter what their name is as long as the patterns are matching. I believe C's sessions is the quickest read for understanding how they are screw up with us with so many means and directions. Obviously they feel you as threat (Infact any body who serviously involves here are threat to them) , which I heard it could be form of a TEST.
Y

yorkiebe

Hi Padawan Learner,

Believe me I know what Lizzies look like i have seen them in their natural form before and if you read what i said again the lizzie entity arrived after the first entity appeared as another looking being so nothing needed to be taken at face value as the visuals were enough for that. whilst I know they can shape shift into many forms but not for a long time, the thought had still had not entered my head until the second entity appeared in lizzie form by my side. They did not call themselves lizzies thats what i knew them to be soon as the second entity appeared.

不管原因是我非常厌倦了re -occurrences i don't think i would be normal (if you can classify any of us as that-) if i wasn't and I know how hard it is for people to understand the experiences when they have not been through it themselves (believe me I would not wish it on anybody, and thats why I wrote the post in full in response to Noise who posted and asked for specifics.

warmest Julie
W

wr4

The Force is Strong With This One
This message is only a my view.

yorkiebe, what if it is not only the lizard beings, who makes your life hard. For interaction, you need two sides.
My life (this life) have 3 pieces. 1. Spiritual 2. Physical 3. Bad experience. They all function together, but I can "handle" them.

Spiritual: I try to keep it pure and clean.
Physical: I try to keep it away from my spiritual piece, not to let it effect.
Bad experience: I try to make my spiritual and physical piece stronger by that.
Full piece: Knowledge, im not here. Now I have no good or bad experieces.
I would like to add to the stories told by Yokiebe (Julie) by sharing one of my own. At the time it was happening to me, a part of me wanted to bring it to the attention of those on the forum with the possibility of getting some help beyond the level of knowledge that I have presently about these matters.

However since I was new to the forum, I wasn't sure if I should bring all this "stuff" up yet, and did my best to try and work it out myself.

I "Know" I have been under attack from the Lizzies for many years. It's very hard though to definitively, with exact knowledge, understand it, explain it, or prove on this 3rd Density plane, exactly what is taking place. I have some clairvoyant abilities as do a few of my friends, and together we have been able to a limited degree piece together some sections of the whole picture.

Most recently the following happened to me. I was chatting with a friend of mine online who is quite clairvoyant when one night he told me he was strongly picking up, and SEEING, that a very strange ENTITY was shadowing me. I was a bit shocked because I have worked hard to try and Block these things from happening with the strength and perspicacity of my mind.

He described it thus to the best of my recollection: It's about 7' or 8' tall, and looks in general like an upright SALAMANDER, with slippery, sheeny skin that is spotted or blotched black and red. Its eyes were Black and expressionless.

在这个时间我已经经历的年代ome EXTREME ENERGY LOSS. I felt totally EXHAUSTED and DRAINED. In addition I felt a deep sense of Depression, hopelessness, and worthlessness... that the problems of the world and my own were more than I could beare.

He didn't notice this detail at first, but later either during that first session, or when he spent some personal time on his own looking at the situation, he noticed it had a Line, a very strange, what I call a Proboscis like hose, (butterflies drink nector from flowers via a proboscis they unfurl from around their face area to suck up nector from the flowers) penetrating into a lower orafice of my body.

Needless to say I found this further piece of information Very Disturbing and Sci Fi like. I also wondered if my friend was Really SEEING TRUE, or if he was being given this vision to cause me a lot of stress and anquish. Not that he himself was against me, but that he was being used as a puppet to get through to me. I myself was Not able to see anything directly, yet I had been Feeling a lot of Energy being drained out of me, that part I was sure of.

I decided to ask a couple of other friends who also were very clairvoyant to see if there was any correlations to verify what the first friend was seeing. I knew I had to ask the question in such a way as to Not give away any clues, or ideas about what I was seeking.

The second clairvoyant said he also when looking at me and studying me Noticed that I was Not alone and that there was some strange Dark Entity standing behind me that was definitly not a good guy, (Each person used their own unique language to describe it). And the more I think about it the "Entity" could also have shape shifted to further confuse the issue. The second reader thought it also had large wings folded up on its back.

When I myself used a pendulum to do some tracking of my own, I also "got" that Something was def attached to me, sucking my Vital Energy from me. I also got that it was responsible for torquing, twisting things in my life, making things not go through that should have, turning people against me, bringing very difficult, confusing, upsetting situations into my life, to make forward progress slow and arduous, if not impossible.

I went back and forth with...is this REAL or is all this imagined??? I could of course, get NO support from my general group of friends, as they would not understand and furthermore when I have tried to bring up things like this in the past, that usually was the end of our friendship, they would just slowly, or not so slowly exit my life. People would generally look at me as if I was insane or seriously delusional.

I strongly thought about contacting Judith Baldwin, the wife of the late Dr. William Baldwin who wrote the book Spirit Releasment Therapy. I first heard about the book on a podcaste where LAURA mentioned it.

I have talked with Judith on the phone once before and found her very kind, gentle and loving. She also said she would try and give discounts and scholarships for her work whenever she could because her prices were pretty high. I can only imagine the amount of EXTREME ENERGY and WORK however involved in working full time in this field. Since I don't live in FL which is where she is based, she would have to do it by phone which is not as effective as in person.

I finally however came to the conclusion, as soon as I remove one, they could very easily send another, and another, so I really needed to be able to handle this myself.

我记得,耶稣(Jessinavarah C说) could answer Millions of prayers at once because his Soul could somehow individuate to anyone who had established a link with him. Once that connection was in place it remains. I felt I had that connection so I asked Jesus to help me get rid of this Thing. At the same time though I was VERY ACTIVE in USING MY OWN ENERGY AND MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL POWERS TO COMBAT IT! I have known for a long time that I have unique Healing gifts, I started to shoot this energy with a Lazar beam of bright White Light. It did not like this at all. I also asked the C's for assistance.

I think that just me [[[[DISCOVERING]]]] that it was there was the start of being able to BANISH it. KNOWLEDGE of its Presence! Then KNOWLEGE, at least in part, of its Mission to steal Energy and disturb my life and goals gave me an edge to Overcome it. Being completely unconscious about something is to give it Full leeway to do pretty much whatever it likes.

我还想添加的第一读者trigued by this Entity that one night on his own he spent a few hours contemplating the situation, trying to communicate with it, and to ultimately try and get it off me. He said however what happened to him was Extremely Scary. He began to loose a great deal of his power and he felt sickly, etiolated, and at one point thought he was going to be Overwhelmed by IT, maybe even ABSORBED by IT, and just narrowly excaped by pulling back all his thoughts about it. At that point he didn't really want to talk much with me anymore or try to help. I think he was genuinely shaken to the core. He said it had IMMENSE POWER and in all his life as a reader he had seen nothing like it previous.

I remembered that rituals per se and all the things most New Age people would say to do probably would not help, but only KNOWLEDGE APPLIED and STRONGLY DIRECTED to ALL aspects of the PROBLEM. So thats what I did as best as I could. Also to not allow Fear to overtake you, which is an emotion they love more than ever to Feed on. At one point after a day or so I felt it was gone.

I asked reader number two if he still saw it there and he said No. I asked a third clairvoyant if she saw anything with me and she said I also was clear, and my own work seemed to indicate it was gone. My energy felt renewed, fresh, and restored as well.

I believe it was Assigned to me to stop the work which I have been trying to get out for years which is a unique type of Healing work. Most of the important projects that I have tried to make go through seem to be impeded or blocked by strange, and Outrageous circumstances that arise just before a satisfying conclusion happens. Etc etc.

That is an abbreviated version of just one incident along the lines of what Julie and many others have described on this forum and in the books written by LAURA. I hope telling this story can help some others who are struggling with similar 4th Density STS Lizzies.

I remember the C's also saying somethings about anyone with a Soul, is Tracked and dealt with daily, so maybe it's just something certain people have to Always deal with when in a body on a 3rd Density STS world.
Y

yorkiebe

Hi Nordic Healer,

听到你的故事,它是如此清新之物e me I do understand what you are speaking about here, I like you have used similar methods to gain understanding, my present thoughts are about discovering the source of this energy pattern because there must be something inherent to that energy enabling us to fight back from something inside theres, with something unique to them, and also the pattern of the why and in what circumstances people get attacked for the most as that may also provide some more clues, maybe the healing work you are focused upon is a basis for fear for them and thats why they are showing up so much for you?

My heart goes out to you

Warm regards Julie
N

noise

HI yorkiebe,

I got your e-mail and wanted to ask if it would be OK to post it here. To my (small) knowledge it is better, not so much to say, keep it public, but better in terms of getting better feedback and avoiding some forms of loops (negative feedback loops). For example (and I'll try to keep it short, I get pretty winded alot):

Lets say I am some manipulative jerk (not that I'm not, but it's something I am Working to avoid being, or become aware of, watching and observing 'it'). Then we start having correspondence. By working each other over with our (falsities, egoism..) fantastic BS, and, speaking for myself, I've got alot of it, we don't help one another development but more so actually hinder our development. I believe that makes sense enough.

Of course no is OK with me but I also won't be making any replies or requesting help. From what I'm learning the network is the best way to work and get feedback. So whadda ya say?
A

Amanecer

不久以前我读了一本书叫《Heali显著ngs" by psychiatrist (Shakuntala Modi) who while using hypnotherapy with her patients discovered past life regression & spirit release brought healing to patients. She writes," I want to stress again that none of this information is coming from any religion. It was giaven to me by different hypnotized patients coming from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and religions. Surprisingly, it is consistent from patient to patient. Their words and expressions may differ, but the basic therme is the same. I do not know if these so-called demons that my patients see and describe, inside them, are real or not. All I know is that by removing these so called demons from my patients, their emotional and physical symptoms are improved or cured completely.

In the book she records numerous accounts of her therapy sessions and the "conversations" with different types of spirits and entities as well as light beings & demons. In some cases she refers to light beings/lizzies as angels/demons because that is the way her patients described them. She( as well as the light beings) seem to recognize and operate under free will which the C's did as well. At the end of this book she has a suggested prayer for protection. Months ago, I had been having very obtrusive thoughts which I knew were NOT coming from me. I had been trying to deal with it on my own, but the thoughts seemed to keep coming more frequently. Although skeptical, I decided to give the "prayer" a try. Afterwards, the thoughts stopped immediately and I have not had anymore issues with that. (FWIW) Don't know if that is for everyone, but it sure worked for me!! I thought i would include an excerpt that may lend some help to your (yorkiebe & NORDIC HEALER) situation.

This section is on "devices" that entities claim to implant in people.

"Under hypnosis, patients often report finding different types of devices in their bodies and in their surroundings. According to the patients, Satan and his demons can build these devices for practically any purpose. They range from small single-purpose devices, such as a metal-looking bar, clamp, or fork used to cause aches and pains, to more complex crushing devices intended to interfere with the function of different parts of the body.
They report that devices can be single-purpose, causing one symptom or problem, or they can be multi-purpose, creating multiple problems. They can also be remote devices. They are actually spiritual devices, but they have a physical effect on the patient. Patients say that these devices affect nerves, chemical processes, hormone production, and the operation of the physical body. When these devices are removed, the patients' symptoms sometimes disappear almost immediately..................They can create devices to cause aches and pains, chronic fatigue, etc. Through these devices and energy absorbers, they can drain or absorb patients energy and cause patients to feel tired and drained. Sometimes patients report devices that are used to make them sleepy or drowsy in their day to day life and even during a session. Sometimes, even when we are simply talking, devices are used to make them sleepy to distract them from hearing what has been said." She goes on to describe various types of devices.

"Cleansing and Healing" "While working with earthbound and demon entities, my patients often describe angels of the LIght cleansing, healing, and filling them with the Light. They say that the space where the spirits or devices were should be immediately cleansed, healed, and filled with the Light, otherwise Satan and his demons will put another entity or device in that space." She goes on to say that the patient asks for the light beings to cleanse, heal, remove devices, and put a protective shield around them. Apparently this "asking" or prayer should be used regularly as a preventitive measure.
"Patients report that satan can re create these devices and communication centers as soon as we destroy them. It seems like a never ending battle, but again and again patients reported that the angels told them to pray daily for protection and to request to destroy those centers throughout creation and for removal of everything from them that does not belong with them and that will make patients less than what they should be."........."

"By dealing with these dealing with these demons under hypnosis and freeing themselves from their negative influences, patients gain a great deal of knowledge about them and the illusion of their power. It gives patients self confidence and understanding that satan and his followers have only as much power as they give them."

thought this was interesting......."Demons say that when they are discovered by us it is considered by satan to be a failure on their part, and they are punished by satan even worse than before. They do not want to go back to satan at any cost.( STS has free will too) When dealing with these so called demons, patients always report the presence of a brilliant white Light and the angels of the light in it. Demons, when surrounded by the Light, react violently to it. They claim satan told them to stay away from the Light because it will kill or burn them or they will vanish. When asked to look inside their being, the demons always find a spark of Light within. They claim they had no idea it was there; as they look at that spark, they cannot take their eyes off of it. In no time the Light grows and they become the beings of pure Light." (Did the C's ever mention this issue? I can't recall.)

One more excerpt i thought was interesting. (she refers to "dimensions" here, but don't know if "density" would be a better fit.)

".......According to the angels, in the remaing 1 percent of the cases, two other types of methods are used by satan & demons to launch an attack."
"One attack is launched through the spiritual dimensions in which demons and angels travel freely. This has the effect of bypassing the shield around the patient. In spite of the shield being intact and in place, demons can enter a person's body through other dimensions. According to the angels, they do so from certain spots between those dimensions; they cannot do so from just anywhere. Demons can also shove devices from those dimensions to this dimension and have them appear in us. These other dimensions are like other universes that have vibrations similar to our universe, but are just a little bit different."
"Another way the demons can attack from a distance, according to the angels, is by simply focusing their thoughts and intents on our thoughts and intents to interfere with them. According to the angels, our intents and thoughts cannot be shielded. They must be protected through different means. The primary way to block the attacks on our thoughts and intents is by focusing on a single objective, as in meditation........another way to ward off the attacks on our thoughts and intents is by having an intent not to give in to the attacks, not to be possessed or influenced, and to completely reject the works of satan, his demons, and all the human beings under satan's influence and accept the works of God." (or knowledge/truth..as the C's suggest)

Hope some of this might be helpful.
Top Bottom