Making a difference

jupiterbeings

jupiterbeings

绝地武士
Inspiring story here. Just goes to show how 1or 2 people can make a huge difference.

https://youtu.be/H822mGaEV9k
zak

zak

Dagobah Resident
Thank you jupiterbeings for your sharing.
When you think with a hammer, it can arrive that you plant trees with one !:lol:
M

munaychasumaq

Dagobah Resident
Thank you very much for posting this inspiring story.Is a beautiful lesson for many of us.:flowers:
fabric

fabric

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I found it very inspirational as well! It’s a great example of how just two people can work together and do amazing things. Instead of letting their handicaps hold them back, they found a way to give back to their community and meaning to their lives. Even when life gets really hard, it goes to show that we all have something to offer. Just beautiful!:perfect:
Chu

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Awww, that is such a great story! I loved the ways they expressed and complemented each other, and the simple yet profound message they delivered. Beautiful!:love: :perfect:
Gawan

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Yes, thank you for sharing and it is a very inspiring and moving story!
L

Lindenlea

The Living Force
What a beautiful story, these two disabled men have accomplished more good for their society than any able bodied people I know, this is the spirit of true co-operation for the greater good.

Very heartwarming. Thank you jupiterbeings.:perfect:
neema

neema

绝地武士Council Member
FOTCM Member
Beautiful story thanks for sharing.

My favorite quote:
“Being alive means having a purpose.”
Siberia

Siberia

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
So inspiring, thank you for sharing, Jupiterbeings!

:perfect:
hesperides

hesperides

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
That´s a very moving story and it reminds me that a real aim often builds up after everything seems to be lost. Thank you jupiterbeings for sharing one of the most amazing video I´ve watched since long ago!
Zar

Zar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Great video, really inspires and puts what we do daily into perspective.
K

KJN

绝地武士Council Member
FOTCM Member
Thanks for sharing the video. It is a beautiful and inspirational story.
Top Bottom