OPs/Vampires in the Media

J

jaye

Greetings Sott Members,

This is my first post in the Sott forum. I'm a freelance writer/intuitive healer who often appears on radio shows around the world. What I'm noticing is that most media people are possessed by these interdimensional vampires who tend to come after me once the interview is done (sometimes during as well). Why? Because I use the broadcast medium as a kind of radionics device to project a positive intent through. As an example, I once was on Howard Stern's show and focused on a picture of Meher Baba, the avatar from India who IMHO is an authentic spiritual being. (His unromantic take on spirituality is what has sold me on him: help other people, even if it causes great discomfort to yourself) After the interview, Howard's vampires came after me-begging for help-they told me they were trapped on the lower astral plane through some kind of occult technology and wanted out. The general rule of thumb is not to engage with these things for very long as it could have been a ploy to steal energy-so I walked outside and showed them the beautiful star lit sky around 3:00 AM (I was in Hawaii at the time) and they disappeared.

最近,我在深夜电台节目in a way it was worse than dealing with Stern's vampires. I've come to believe that OPs have completely infiltrated the media who are able to mimic things like empathy, awareness, dedication to a cause etc. and some of these OPs are VERY good at this-at first quite hard to detect. I endured a very severe psychic attack for about a day and half afterwards and through meditation gained insight into the hostile beings that infiltrate the airwaves and take advantage of listeners's fascination with whatever is being discussed on the air and then infiltrating their subtle bodies-aura/chakras undetected. These beings tend to use the announcer/OP as a relaly device to replicate themselves ad infinitum via the airwaves. However, if one is aware of these manipulations, then indoctrination/possession by this astral goon squad as I call it, becomes more and more unlikely.

Throughout the hour long interview on the late night program, I projected the energies of The Eagle which I drew from the Medicine Cards. Why? Because during a walk in a nearby park the afternoon prior to going on the air I was thinking of SOTT and LKJ, looked up and saw a Bald Eagle soaring in circles about 100 feet directly above me. I figured it was a positive synchronicity/message and since I was going to promote Red Pill Press on the air, chose the Eagle card to beam through the broadcast. Perhaps this is what stirred up the hostile beings considering the Eagle represents 'spirit, the connection to the divine.'

They reason I'm posting this is that I'd like to hear other stories on this phenomena of media vampires/OPs and if anyone else has perceived these negative beings in radio, t.v. and even print venues. I'm most interested in what proactive things have been done to protect oneself and otherwise counter the attacks.

All the Best,

Jaye Beldo
www.lonenutternews.blogspot.com
J

jaye

Thanks for the links and yes... I have read up on OPs in the past. What I was attempting to convey in my post is that media vampires use OPs as a relay device-sometimes hiding behind them or perhaps even within them. Perhaps OPs function as carriers/projectors of entities- whether they are media figures or not. Since their higher centers are either constricted or non-existent- they would lack the ability to perceive vampires and other lower astral plane entities which take advantage of this to broadcast/replicate themselves.
G

jaye said:
These beings tend to use the announcer/OP as a relaly device to replicate themselves ad infinitum via the airwaves. However, if one is aware of these manipulations, then indoctrination/possession by this astral goon squad as I call it, becomes more and more unlikely.
我相信,jaye,你指的门户ttack. The people may have well been OP's, and because they essentially are part of the system they are open to all the negative forces that support and feed on the system. Some of these may have been psychopaths with ill intent toward you, and that intent was a carrier for the negative forces. This may have been the case in the strongest of attacks.

That electronic media and electromagnetic carriers can propagate such energies stands to reason, IMO. I've observed it quite a bit, especially when there is an audience, which in itself provides a collective amplifier of such forces. Notice celebrities often have eccentric personalities, take drugs and suffer from mood swings and depression. Is part of this caused by the conduction of such forces when you are dealing with large groups of people whose attention if focused on you? I think so.

We need to remember that the media deals in image, and image means acting, and acting is a form of hypocrisy. When you have to market an image then anything can ride that psychoenergetic form you present. And when you make money through image marketing, you are manipulating the audience, and in essence cannot help but calling upon forces to "inspure" you in that manipulation.

A focused collective can act like a psychic parabolic dish for these forces, which can be addictive to the media person, giving a high stemming from an engendered sense of "being someone".

从我的经验,这些力量不喜欢incerity, becauase it contradicts their existence. They are vampires that seek to transform psyches into hypocritical machines in my view and have infiltrated media culture because image is everything, and image is the shell which they inhabit.

I think they have always been here, but there prevalence these days is just another sign of the times.

就我个人而言,我认为他们所有的时间the Internet, television, radio and some printed media (popular magazines mostly). I also perceive them in large groups of people, as those rushing to work in busy city streets. Sometimes I can even feel their energies in the postings of certain individuals geared to manipulate.

I think they form a wide spectrum of influences from instinctive to very intelligent, and are all of the same general "family" of entropic entities. Some of them dwell permanently in psychopathic individuals as part of their basic identity.

Dealing with them temporarily through deflective processes and awareness is easier than permanent solutions, which in my view necessitate a commitment to inner development, and an understanding of the state of affairs in the world from an "interdimensional" perspective.
J

jaye

"A focused collective can act like a psychic parabolic dish for these forces, which can be addictive to the media person, giving a high stemming from an engendered sense of "being someone". "

This notion of addiction really caught my attention because in 2002 I was on dozens of radio stations in a three week period-and found myself getting addicted to it-all the mainstream exposure I was getting was never enough and I started to panic when there were fewer calls coming in from producers-I felt this in my third chakra and stomach which was in a knot during this whole time-I could hardly eat. I experienced directly the reason why media people take drugs-get depressed-all coming from the 'parabolic dish' that you mentioned. (fortunately I haven't succumbed to any of this) I think what does most media people in is that while they are 'being someone' on the air, they don't know what it is exactly that they are being.

I also liked your observation about negative entities intolerance of sincerity. On the late night program I was on recently, I was quite sincere and open and could tell that the announcer couldn't handle this ( I talked about overcoming alcoholism using intuitive development) and he would interrupt me right when I was about to make a crucial point, cut to a commercial and/or steer me away from what ever topic I tried to develop in depth. It was like he was on auto-pilot with this, hence me thinking he was an OP.
J

jaye

Jaye again: How do you put something you want to quote in boxes? I'm new to this forum.
kenlee

kenlee

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
jaye said:
They reason I'm posting this is that I'd like to hear other stories on this phenomena of media vampires/OPs and if anyone else has perceived these negative beings in radio, t.v. and even print venues. I'm most interested in what proactive things have been done to protect oneself and otherwise counter the attacks.
I don't know what you mean by "media vampires/OPs". Seems to me you might be "particulating the archetype" and your "perceiving these negative beings" is focussing on the person themselves instead of focusing on the archetypical patterns of behavior that manifests through the person. Such attempts will just lead to paranoia. As has been suggested it would be best for you to read the links on organic portals mentioned above including the thread on 'Organic Portals: The Other Race'.
J

jaye

I'll try to clarify what I mean by media vampires:

I've been doing psychic readings for nearly twenty years now-and I now use these skills when I go the air as the broadcast medium amplfies psychic abilities. I would do these interviews on 100,000 watt radio stations and then afterwards lay down and feel/see all this psychic fallout-then I would see these vampiric entities trying to take hold of me-angered that I was aware of them-and tried to stir up the pot while on the air(for example, I was on a station in Chicago and envisioned the Goddess Chinnammasta in the station's antennae-by focusing on her Yantra as I did the interview-the vampires did not like this and came after me).
这样做许多电台采访round the world, I've come to realize that these entities are networked-part of some kind of system sustained by occult technology because that have a kind of dirty, electromagnetic feel to them. And...they look the same as well, kind of like Darth (Da'ath) Vader. I've taken detailed notes of all these experiences and perceive a recognizable pattern of them attacking me before, during and esp. after doing interviews-so I doubt that I'm 'particularizing an archetype' whatever that means-because these attacks are perceived not only visually but physically as well -the entities tend to target the 2nd chakra (area of clairsentience) and the sixth chakra (clairvoyance) in attempts to shut them down. I think that any listener of these programs are targeted in similiar ways-this is dumbing down the populace on the subtle body level.

I suspect that the announcers et. al. are OPs that host these vampires-since they don't have the capacity to perceive them or want to-giving the vampires an opportunity to broadcast themselves.
kenlee

kenlee

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
jaye said:
I'll try to clarify what I mean by media vampires:

I've been doing psychic readings for nearly twenty years now-and I now use these skills when I go the air as the broadcast medium amplfies psychic abilities. I would do these interviews on 100,000 watt radio stations and then afterwards lay down and feel/see all this psychic fallout-then I would see these vampiric entities trying to take hold of me-angered that I was aware of them-and tried to stir up the pot while on the air(for example, I was on a station in Chicago and envisioned the Goddess Chinnammasta in the station's antennae-by focusing on her Yantra as I did the interview-the vampires did not like this and came after me).
Sorry, but I simply don't understand what you mean by "psychic fallout?," "vampiric entities?," Goddess Chinnammasta?," "Yantra?," "broadcast medium amplifies psychic abilities?."

这样做许多电台采访round the world, I've come to realize that these entities are networked-part of some kind of system sustained by occult technology because that have a kind of dirty, electromagnetic feel to them. And...they look the same as well, kind of like Darth (Da'ath) Vader.
I don't know what "occult technology" or "dirty, electromagnetic feel" is although, I think, I do know a little bit about Darth (Da'ath) Vader. Again I don't understand your terminology.

I've taken detailed notes of all these experiences and perceive a recognizable pattern of them attacking me before, during and esp. after doing interviews-so I doubt that I'm 'particularizing an archetype' whatever that means
Well, it would mean that you are not seeing the person. You are only seeing the archetype and you are equating the person with the archetypical pattern and so the person ceases to exist, only the archetype exists. Thus you are negating the person themselves who stands in between the archetype and their behavior which is engendered from the archetypical forces that MAY be working thru the person (assuming that there is a person there to begin with).

-because these attacks are perceived not only visually but physically as well -the entities tend to target the 2nd chakra (area of clairsentience) and the sixth chakra (clairvoyance) in attempts to shut them down. I think that any listener of these programs are targeted in similiar ways-this is dumbing down the populace on the subtle body level.
I simply don't know what you mean by "2nd chakra (area of clairsentience)?", "the entities?," "subtle body level?." Maybe I'm dumb or something but I simply don't understand.

I suspect that the announcers et. al. are OPs that host these vampires-since they don't have the capacity to perceive them or want to-giving the vampires an opportunity to broadcast themselves.
See what I said above about "particulating the archetype" because I think your above statement might be a good representation of that.
J

jaye

could it be that the reason I'm not seeing the media person but am seeing the archetype is because the media person has no soul and/or the higher centers are not functioning? Hence them being an OP as defined in the SOTT glossary? Hence the archetype taking them over and covering them up. Only on a few stations that I was on that I was able to sense a souled person-esp. small town stations or 100 watt pirate radio stations-stations not co-opted by Clear Channel.

I once did an intuitive healing session on an announcer who interviewed me on a station in San Francisco. She sent me a card afterwards and said "People in radio have no souls." and quit the business shortly thereafter.

I've made drawings of the media vampires that have come after me and how they try to attach to my chakras and aura. Once I get a scanner and learn how to hook it up to my computer I'll be able to post them. I think this will clarify things sufficiently.
Approaching Infinity

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
jaye said:
I also liked your observation about negative entities intolerance of sincerity. On the late night program I was on recently, I was quite sincere and open and could tell that the announcer couldn't handle this ( I talked about overcoming alcoholism using intuitive development) and he would interrupt me right when I was about to make a crucial point, cut to a commercial and/or steer me away from what ever topic I tried to develop in depth. It was like he was on auto-pilot with this, hence me thinking he was an OP.
Hi Jaye,

I listened to the last 20min or so of your interview, and I, too, noticed the host's tendency to redirect the conversation. Whenever you would get into something interesting he would say something like, "Well, can you tell us what kind of miracles you can do?" (I know, different wording, but this was the impression I got) Also, when you were talking about the phone-sex Buddhist, I believe, he told you it was a family show (at 11pm...). The show struck me as CoIntelPro of the New Age type. ("Next we'll be hearing about dolphins and fairies, and tomorrow we'll be talking about what may or may not have happened on 9/11.")

That having been said, I agree with some of the other posts on this topic so far. You are using terms and concepts that most here are not familiar with. Personally, I cannot perceive 'astral entities', or the working of my chakras. The literature on chakras, it seems to me, is very contradictory and inconclusive, so it's hard for me to know if clairsentience emanates from the 2nd chakra, or whether this is your subjective experience.
J

jaye

I'm enjoying all of the constructive feedback, so thank you. I'll give you some background on my training. I took a psychic development class and we covered the seven major chakras of the body in about a years time. (If you read LKJ's Secret History-there is a nice illustration of these energy centers on pg. 692 in both OPs and souled individuals) I supplemented this with study of books on yoga, kundalini, meditation-all written BTW, before COINTELPRO interference (such as the works of Sri Aurobindo-Kriya Yoga before Self Realizaton Fellowship interference, etc). Chakra means 'wheel of light' and can be seen using ones psychic sense. We would look at our own chakras using a visualization technique-and afterwards I would draw/paint them to enhance my visualization abilities and our teacher would give us info. on how the chakras functioned. I discovered I could do psychic readings on others at the end of the year and was experiencing so many positive things-health, emotional stability etc. that I could no longer doubt the validity of this work. I started doing readings on friends, then professionally after this. I was fortunate to have had a really good teacher. She didn't puff my spiritual ego like so many COINTELPROfessionals do-quite the opposite-at the time I took her class she told me to take on a full time physical labor job because of my tendency to go off into other worlds and get spaced out. I responded, "But I'm an artist....I'll lose my creativity." Then she proceeded to yell at me to get the point across. It was the best advice she could have given me at the time. She saw how I tended to use meditation, etc. as a form of escapism and nipped that in the bud :). Not many so called teachers would ever say things like this for fear of not getting paid.

So I recommend looking at Secret History and other books for clarification of some of the terms I use. Also a book called The Anatomy of Evil in Our Time by Adam Michaelis-it is about how a corrupt Tibetan 'guru' tried to manipulate the author's energy body and steal his energy. It is one of the most detailed descriptions of this kind of manipulation I've ever read.
M

Mr. Premise

The Living Force
Ken, maybe you are "concretizing the metaphor" here. Jaye's terminology seems to me to be a clear and understandable attempt to articulate difficult interactions between 4th and 3rd density using metaphors.

What he said made sense to me, anyway. And I don't think we need to force everyone on this public forum to use the same terminology.

Don

kenlee said:
See what I said above about "particulating the archetype" because I think your above statement might be a good representation of that.
G

I agree with Don. Jaye is presenting some interesting and perhaps valuable observations, and I think the concepts are basic, or at least can be understood from the context of the posts. In fact, real misunderstandings often arise when you try to cross terminologies in the name of consistency.

Much of what jaye describes are perceptions based on energetic sensing (to avoid the common term "psychic"), and it is difficult enough trying to find words to fit these sensings, and even harder to translate them from one system of understanding to another.

I think jaye is doing a good job in trying to approach the terminologies prevalent here at least half way, and that it is good to ask for more clarity (and I'm sure jaye doesn't mind this) as long as we do not falling putting square pegs into round holes.

jaye said:
It was the best advice she could have given me at the time. She saw how I tended to use meditation, etc. as a form of escapism and nipped that in the bud . Not many so called teachers would ever say things like this for fear of not getting paid.
对许多人来说,这是一个主要的绊脚石,李尔王ning to overcome it and physically ground esoteric experience is an imperative especially if you end up confronting vampiric energetic environments.

The point to understand (as I have perceived these dynamics myself) is that they are not archtypes or psychological projections, when one is absolutely sure they are grounded, while immersed in such perceptions. The point of grounding is to learn to discern energetic perception from fancy. Without a strong physical basis one lacks a reality reference that can make such discernment eventually a natural part of psycho-energetic perceptive capability.

It's really our grounding that lets us know that we're not "crazy" or projecting or simply imagining, or even just overly tuned into the more extensive dreamtime fabric that permeates our objective physical world.

The point is that psychic perception can be an assessment of what amount to objective stimuli, although there are unfortunately so many deluded people out there that it is tempting to throw out the baby with the bathwater whenever one hears about such things.

Actually, jaye, I've observed the same dynamics in a subtler degree working in many organizations of society, and not just the media, especially where large groups of people are involved (whether these organizations are official or informal). I think these forces contribute to what we call here ponerogenesis in groups (psychopathic corruption).

Many of these formations feed on attention. That is why they act upon our body chemistry so that we crave attention. I noticed the effects of attention in the military. When subordinates are afraid of the "superior" their attention is always placed on that person in some part of their minds. I noticed this "link" gives the superior access to the psyches of the subordinates.

The officer always seemed to know what the soldiers were thinking, always seemed to know who was goofing off, and we always seemed to have an easy sense of where the officer was and what he expected of us. Attention generates a web of energy that supports the "hub" where it is focused, and this focus can stimulate neurochemical effects that can be addictive IMO.

When one of these entities jaye perceived (and it is hard for me to pinpoint individuality in such a "vampiric" spectrum) superimposes upon a human subject, THEY become the center of focus, and amplify the addictive effects. It is not farfetched that there is a relationship between these entities and the "lust for power" we observe in so many psychopaths (actually all of them to one degree or another).

I have had experiences where I observed a person look in one direction and something else overlayed on them turn around and give me a malevolent "look", which was more a sensation my perception interpreted as a look.

I spent some time meditating on the Mahavidyas (ten manifestations of the shakta or goddess aspect of Shiva, the Hindu god/representation of Transformation), and found both Chinnamasta (which means headless one) and Dhumavati (the old crone) are magnetic toward these emanations. They are angered by ones intent to counter them, but not repelled by the symbol energies.

This is because the crone is an energy of imbalance and the head-less one represents a transcendent state that is not associated with grounded presence, IMO. I also found that these entities tend to adapt to any representation related to traditional symbolism. What counts is the energy or essence behind the symbol, and the ability to BE that energy.

Unfortunately, when dealing with the media especially (and the same applies if you win the lottery and take upon yourself the energy of all those others who lost), direct psychic confrontation can only work temporarily if these emanations decide you are a real threat to them.

What is interesting is that a "high" state of development is not necessary to hold ones own. What is needed is a commitment to developing and to keep a state of awareness of one's own unfoldment. When you are constantly dealing with inner unfoldment these beings find it difficult to find space to enter in that energy, because they cannot find a "karmic opening", since there is no like to attract like, as it were.
Top Bottom