Question about AOC Chapter 19

A

Arcadia

I was wondering if Laura or someone could help me understand this better.

Q: (L) Let me insert another question here. If part of the use of this psychomantium is to bring the earth to the point of 4th density transitional adjustment, is part of that project also an opening of a doorway for Jesus, who is in the state of suspended animation as you have previously described, to re-emerge into the world?
A: Or re-emerge into the consciousness.
Q: (L) Of who or what?
A: All 4th density inductees.
Q: (L) Well, you once said that he was actually in a flesh body in this 'time warp' in a state of suspended animation, so to speak, or a place of no time...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is something going to happen where this singular individual, Jesus, is going to...
A: No need for that.
Q: (L) So, at the point of this 4th density transitional adjustment, what will Jesus, in his state of suspended animation be doing? Will he continue in that state forever, or will he make some shift of his own?
A: The shift is yours. Afterwards, you can see that which you cannot yet see.
who is in the state of suspended animation
and

singular individual, Jesus, is going to...
Going to what ?

Thank you for your time.

:)
ark

ark

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Arcadia said:
Going to what ?

Thank you for your time.

:)
Hi, as we have pointed it repeatedly, these "messages" can serve only as an inspiration for research and for thinking. We did not do any research on this particular subject, as there are so many other issues that needs research and elucidation. So, the meaning (if any) of this particular part is not clear. Some guesses can be made, but there are not enough data to validate these guesses with a reasonable probability.
Top Bottom