'Random' shootings, car rampages, knife attacks etc.

Alejo

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
需要一个意见(或两个)。两个静态图像(precisely the same point in one video of the London Bridge attack yesterday). I made one of the stills, the other the UK Telegraph made for its front cover yesterday. The Telegraph people seem to have enhanced the colors on their image, but did they add blood to the guy's hand that is holding the knife?

View attachment 32579

View attachment 32580
The Telegraph was blasted for doctoring the picture as RT reports here:

Front page fail: Telegraph blasted for smearing clumsy headline over photo of London Bridge HERO
Front page fail: Telegraph blasted for smearing clumsy headline over photo of London Bridge HERO 1575131308356.png
Windmill knight

Windmill knight

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
In Europe people take notice of knife attacks and shootings, and sometimes they are considered acts of terrorism. Meanwhile, in countries like Mexico massive shootouts and massacres happen every few days in some small border town or other, and while people are rightly alarmed they can't think of them as 'abnormal' anymore, given their regularity. Of course, these are not 'random'; they are the product of organized crime every time. Yet the degree of violence and the boldness with which they act are terrorism-level crazy, or social disintegration crazy. Check out what happened yesterday:

Recall that the northern city of Culiacan wasrecently held under siegeby cartel hitmen demanding the liberation of their boss, the son of El Chapo Guzmán.

Interestingly, the US government is now playing with the idea of labelling Mexican drug cartels as terrorist organizations, after hitmenattacked a group of vehicles carrying members of a Mormon communityin Mexico, killing nine, including women and children. They were American citizens, thus the reaction of the US government. The Mexican government is now worried about the implications - what happens if the cartels are terrorists to the eyes of the US? Could they take the liberty of bombing across the border as if it were Afghanistan, for example? They don't spell out this last question, of course, but that's really the bottom line.

Anyway you think of it, it's totally crazy.
Voyageur

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
需要一个意见(或两个)。两个静态图像(precisely the same point in one video of the London Bridge attack yesterday). I made one of the stills, the other the UK Telegraph made for its front cover yesterday. The Telegraph people seem to have enhanced the colors on their image, but did they add blood to the guy's hand that is holding the knife?

I followed all the comments on SOTT's article and updates and had a look at the running knife guy. From the initial scrum over-top the terror-transformer-man with duct-taped knives to his hands and a spooky vest, it's hard to tell if running knife man cave the knife a once over to clean it, yet after turning for his run, does indeed seem to pull and then pocket what looks to be a cloth hanky of sorts. Just before the hanky toss (which was a conscious action without clear reason), his knife hand looks clean, while also separating fingers to prevent prints on its grip and, the hanky sure looks to contain blood (see screen shot from the video). Someone with a keen eye might even recognize the manufacturer of the knife as it is embossed on the blade; to see if it is the same or different from what will be presented as what the terror-transformer-man had attached to his hands - if it is different, why:

1575225968730.png
Joe

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
他的刀手看起来干净,同时分离fingers to prevent prints on its grip and, the hanky sure looks to contain blood (see screen shot from the video).

Good catch with the blood on the tissue. I don't think there's anything suspicious about this situation, at least not in the details of how it went down. That guy with the knife is, apparently, an off-duty police officer. There IS the issue of the stabby guy moving around at some potin after being shot twice at close range. See this video at the 1.05 mark.

Would be cool if we could collect and post all available videos of the attack and aftermath here.
loreta

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
How come the stabby man was alone on the street? Where were the police? and suddenly many people and movement of buses around ? I don't understand. Is it the stabby guy we are seeing at minute 1:05?
c.a.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I read the tips from theSOTTpost and have to agree that bag toss might have implicated something more.

Observing his body language, (and I am no expert by any means), it seem's he is in a mild panic.
And the napkin (paper), he throws down, looks to have some weight to it, given its momentum to the pavement, with sound. So maybe it's a paper sack, but what could be in it?

From the galley of comments: I think this is possibility. One would have to be high to think the attack had wings.

36e3571ef739897c8e70a3e09e33ccfa.png
c.a.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Last edited:
Debra

Debra

Jedi Council Member
This one has a few threads hanging off of it, or, so I think...
I've cobbled together this sum up from several articles, not just the one I have linked.

Three years ago, the Father of the two teens, shot and killed himself in the same home, after a minor domestic dispute.

So, this guy, Paul Ferguson, 42, has dated the Mother of the two slain teens, for the past 2 years.
He moved in with the family 2 weeks ago.

Paul and the teenage boy, Sterling,aged 16, were downstairs watching TV together.

The daughter, ,Della Jette aged 15 began arguing with her Mother because Paul was Smoking cigarettes in the House.
Paul went upstairs and told Della to quiet down and not speak to her mother that way.
An argument ensued, and escalated, and Paul then went into a bedroom, got a glock out of a safe, came back out and first, shot the boy(who was by then upstairs, trying to intercede) in the leg.
The mother ran downstairs, and called 911, during which time, Paul Ferguson then shot the girl (who had run outside onto the deck).
Paul then went back into the bedroom, and shot himself in the head.

Joe

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I don't think there's anything suspicious about this situation, at least not in the details of how it went down.

I might have to retract that. At least in the sense that there seems to have been more shooting going on that was necessary, and in a strange direction.

This is a picture of the back of a bus, taken by a passenger in a bus behind it. Both were pointing in the direction of the attack and on the same side of the bridge. The pic is zoomed in somewhat, and I estimate the back of that bus is about 100 meters from where the guy was tackled. So someone needs to explain how a bullet hit the back window of this bus, either from the inside or outside.

Image is taken from this article300 seconds on London Bridge

fish2.JPG

Linked to this is the testimony of Thomas Gray who said that after the attacker was shot twice at very close range as seen in video of the event,

Gray heard another shot and a "small explosion", and then someone shouted "run" and then another FIFTEEN shots were fired. By who? And at what?

Last edited:
Niall

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
This is a picture of the back of a bus, taken by a passenger in a bus behind it. Both were pointing in the direction of the attack and on the same side of the bridge. The pic is zoomed in somewhat, and I estimate the back of that bus is about 100 meters from where the guy was tackled. So someone needs to explain how a bullet hit the back window of this bus, either from the inside or outside.

Image is taken from this article300 seconds on London Bridge[...]

Gray heard another shot and a "small explosion", and then someone shouted "run" and then another FIFTEEN shots were fired. By who? And at what?

Interesting. That's towards the south end of the bridge, where Gray said he heard more gunshots after he'd left the scene of stabby-jihadi being shot dead.

That BBC article ('300 Seconds') is the only mention of a bullet-hole in the rear of a double-decker I can find anywhere. Here's the relevant part:

On the bridge there was confusion – and questions about whether other shots were fired.

Another eyewitness, who doesn’t want to be identified and who hasn’t previously spoken to the media, was one of the bus passengers close to the scene.

He told the BBC of the fear and sense of danger among people as they got off the bus and saw Khan’s body, and howthey did not know whether the attack was still continuing or if there were other assailants.

That's a red flag for me. Based on the official story, it should be clear to them by that point that the danger has passed. Khan - a man who wasn't much of a threat once he was surrounded by large men chasing him on the street - had been shot dead by heavily armed special police. What caused passers-by to still be so nervous?

Even with the benefit of hindsightthere still seems to be uncertainty about what exactly happened on the bridge- and relief that there were no other victims.

That's bizarre. It's broad daylight; there are CCTV cameras everywhere; there are people everywhere; many of them are filming the event... how can there be confusion concerning what happened??

The eyewitness believes that a bus or possibly more than one bus was hit by gunfire during this confusionand after the attacker had been fatally shot– from a direction which seems to be unclear.

He took a picture showing a round hole in the shattered back window of a London bus on the bridge -with Transport for London confirming the damage.

Was there a whole other 'sequence of terror' on the bridge that day? If so, the narrative writers apparently decided to 'cut' it in post-production.
Niall

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Was there a whole other 'sequence of terror' on the bridge that day? If so, the narrative writers apparently decided to 'cut' it in post-production.

Theshooting at the Pensacola Naval Base in Floridathe other day also looks like it was 'edited during post-production' from a 'terror attack' to 'just a random shooting'.

You've got a Saudi soldier 'losing it' and shooting dead American servicemen, then initial media reporting about an 'anti-American and anti-Israel manifesto found online thanks to SITE Intelligence [Mossad]'... but then US authorities back down from that position and instead resist the temptation to spin a 'terror attack' out of it.

Instead they now have Twitter and other social media platforms actively 'cleaning up' mentions of the now-dropped terror narrative:

Journalists suspended from Twitter for reporting on Pensacola Shooter’s motivation

One wonders whether 'Israel' 'offered' the US this 'terror attack gift', but the Americans declined it so as not to offend Saudi Arabia and hurt mutual business arrangements (not least whatever set-up involves training Saudi Air Force pilots at Pensacola).

Then again, that 'attack' may never have been earmarked for 'a terror production'. It was the second such shooting by a sanctioned officer at a US Navy base inside a week:

Sailor kills 2, wounds 1 before taking own life at Hawaii's Pearl Harbor base

'Tis madness out there I tell ya!
Top Bottom