Session 16 August 2014

gottathink

gottathink

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I think it's not that we don't synthesize enough ACh, but we just get the optimal benefits from infusing nicotine by smoking. Even people who weren't smokers and tried it out and became accustomed to it, know all the benefits for concentration and general enhanced cognitive function. Among those who didn't start smoking naturally at a young age, I would imagine that there are quite a few who don't fit the genetic profile mentioned by the C's and Laura several times over the years, but they still experience benefits, just maybe not as much as those with the genetic profile. As far as I know, it's not a genetic glitch type of thing where the normal Acetyl-choline activity is impaired, just that nicotine is essential and most beneficial to these types with this genetic profile. Also, as mentioned before there can certainly be other substances in tobacco working synergistically with nicotine.

Also, there's more to the myriad benefits of smoking tobacco than just the mimicking of ACh for the nicotinic Acetyl-Choline receptors (that's just ONE great benefit). There's also protection from radioactive particles and other detrimental substances to the respitory system, protection from infections, and much more. You can search on SOTT and the forum, as there's a huge amount of info available about the benefits of smoking tobacco. There's actually quite a lot of scientific evidence that's just not promoted in the mainstream media (similar to the benefits of a grain-free, dairy-free (except butter and ghee if tolerated) ketogenic diet).

Thanks Seekin Truth. It is interesting,and I have read alot about it here and other scientific sources, still smoking is not something I am feeling I want to do, however "having nicotine on hand" is not a bad idea.
C

Cleo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Q: (L) Okay, is there any final bit of advice, or any last thing to say before we shut down for the night?

A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

This has been especially helpful to read and think about. Thank you to all involved for the session.
Ares

Ares

Jedi Master
A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

That's a beautiful and concise way to put it. I've been following the shamanistic way of journeying for the past month and while it is very interesting and I have no doubt you can get 'work' done this way, I think it focuses mostly on point 1. Point 2 needs our efforts in ordinary reality to sift through the garbage out there and learn to discern.

Good reminder!
mum-didi

mum-didi

The Force is Strong With This One
So in order to stop the progress of Ebola and any other following pathogens, human society would have to take care of the psychopathy problem?

-> large program!

Thx for the session
Shared Joy

Shared Joy

Jedi Council Member
gottathink said:
一些研究开始,正如已经提到this forum before, Nicotine mimics Acetylcholine neurotransmitter. Dietary sources of choline which is the ACh precursor eg. egg yolks and liver. Well that's a good start anyway. I read quite a bit more on ACh, plenty of research out there. I wonder what the particular genetic condition is that requires someone to use nicotine, do they not synthesize ACh or enough of it?

I think it's not that we don't synthesize enough ACh, but we just get the optimal benefits from infusing nicotine by smoking. Even people who weren't smokers and tried it out and became accustomed to it, know all the benefits for concentration and general enhanced cognitive function. Among those who didn't start smoking naturally at a young age, I would imagine that there are quite a few who don't fit the genetic profile mentioned by the C's and Laura several times over the years, but they still experience benefits, just maybe not as much as those with the genetic profile. As far as I know, it's not a genetic glitch type of thing where the normal Acetyl-choline activity is impaired, just that nicotine is essential and most beneficial to these types with this genetic profile. Also, as mentioned before there can certainly be other substances in tobacco working synergistically with nicotine.

Also, there's more to the myriad benefits of smoking tobacco than just the mimicking of ACh for the nicotinic Acetyl-Choline receptors (that's just ONE great benefit). There's also protection from radioactive particles and other detrimental substances to the respiratory system, protection from infections, and much more. You can search on SOTT and the forum, as there's a huge amount of info available about the benefits of smoking tobacco. There's actually quite a lot of scientific evidence that's just not promoted in the mainstream media (similar to the benefits of a grain-free, dairy-free (except butter and ghee if tolerated) ketogenic diet).
[/quote]

Just my observations:
- I've noticed that smoking helps me when I have to talk more than usually, needing increased alertness (a presentation or a therapy session)
- when I work on something new (a research, a treatment plan, an article or a post here :))
- when I ate more consistently

我认为我t is useful for everybody to notice when he/she feels the need to smoke and the answers one gets help becoming aware of themselves and the benefits of smoking on personal basis.

I also use this method of self-observation with people who are under pressure from their peers to quit smoking. I would tell them, that they shouldn't give up smoking before they become aware what role it has in their life and learn to smoke on conscious choice, fully present in the act of smoking. That would help them avoid idle, routinary smoking which is costly and represents the cause of conflict. Further it would increase their self-awareness and allow them to make informed choices.
My mite, Joy
-
Ares

Ares

Jedi Master
Joy Shared said:
gottathink said:
一些研究开始,正如已经提到this forum before, Nicotine mimics Acetylcholine neurotransmitter. Dietary sources of choline which is the ACh precursor eg. egg yolks and liver. Well that's a good start anyway. I read quite a bit more on ACh, plenty of research out there. I wonder what the particular genetic condition is that requires someone to use nicotine, do they not synthesize ACh or enough of it?

Also, there's more to the myriad benefits of smoking tobacco than just the mimicking of ACh for the nicotinic Acetyl-Choline receptors (that's just ONE great benefit). There's also protection from radioactive particles and other detrimental substances to the respiratory system, protection from infections, and much more. You can search on SOTT and the forum, as there's a huge amount of info available about the benefits of smoking tobacco. There's actually quite a lot of scientific evidence that's just not promoted in the mainstream media (similar to the benefits of a grain-free, dairy-free (except butter and ghee if tolerated) ketogenic diet).

Just my observations:
- I've noticed that smoking helps me when I have to talk more than usually, needing increased alertness (a presentation or a therapy session)
- when I work on something new (a research, a treatment plan, an article or a post here :))
- when I ate more consistently

我认为我t is useful for everybody to notice when he/she feels the need to smoke and the answers one gets help becoming aware of themselves and the benefits of smoking on personal basis.

I also use this method of self-observation with people who are under pressure from their peers to quit smoking. I would tell them, that they shouldn't give up smoking before they become aware what role it has in their life and learn to smoke on conscious choice, fully present in the act of smoking. That would help them avoid idle, routinary smoking which is costly and represents the cause of conflict. Further it would increase their self-awareness and allow them to make informed choices.
My mite, Joy
-
[/quote]

anyone heard of tobacco tea? apparently used I shamanic rituals for some kind of a spiritual and emotional cleanse. supposed to be more effective than smoking the tobacco.
SeekinTruth

SeekinTruth

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
freesurfer said:
Just saw your post. I think nicotine is the main benefit, but there certainly can be other substances that act in a synergistic way to maximize the nicotine benefits. Smoking is THE most efficient way to get the needed nicotine (directly into the bloodstream as you're smoking). But other methods of getting nicotine into the system may be better than nothing, but again, for those who have the genetic profile.

Hi Seekin Truth, after read your answer about nicotine I think have something to share here..
.. some knowledge about my favourite and different tobaccos.
I use to have and smoke different kind of natural tobacco here in Ecuador.. Daily (and all day ;) )I smock different "Chamico(s)" is the name they use here for their natural tobacco, I buy different pounds of different "tabaqueros" and mix it, so I can change the taste with suitability..
But the most strong that I have buy here around and that I smoke right now is the peruvian "Mapacho"
My post is just for present it..
He have 20 time more nicotine than normal blond tobacco and is the one the shamans of North peru, close to here (Pucalpa, Iquitos, Tarapoto) use in the ceremonies..
I have a lot of info about on it in spanish and you can find it easy on the web.. and also somethings in english like this small presentation
http://www.salvialight.com/nicotiana-rustica.htmand more..
presentation in spanishhttp://cultivodetabaco.com/comunidad/temas/mapacho-o-tabaco-de-pota-nicotiana-rustica.3/
and some site where you can buy
https://www.heavenly-products.com/cart/index.php?cPath=156_129_113但是很贵. .我在这里买than 15$ the pound.
The rolls (what we call "guanglia" here) must have between 1 and 2 pounds

Is just a pleasure to share it, here:cool: :cool2:

Yeah, I've read about Nicotiana Rustica for many years, but unfortunately haven't yet been able to get any to try it. I've had imaginative fantasies what it would be like to get that dose of nicotine in one shot.:lol:From what I read, if I remember correctly, it only grows in the Amazon area, right? I'm going to look into it again to see if I can get some on the internet shipped to Armenia. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

moksha said:
anyone heard of tobacco tea? apparently used I shamanic rituals for some kind of a spiritual and emotional cleanse. supposed to be more effective than smoking the tobacco.

I've read about tobacco tea and also eating the leaves, I think from a Natural News article a couple of years ago. I know that traditional shamanic use of tobacco (smoking) was to enhance psychic capacities - and the C's mentioned this effect in the early years of the transmissions. I guess whatever one's psychic abilities to begin with, it's enhanced by the use of tobacco, especially if the shamans were smoking Nicotiana Rustica, as mentioned above (no wonder, they could see and travel "between worlds").
Ares

Ares

Jedi Master
Yes that's interesting isn't it. Just one point to correct you there: unlike what is depicted in the Castaneda books, most of the shaman cultures use the drum and drumming, and stylized dancing as a way to create an altered state of consciousness. it is only those shamans that couldn't do that perhaps because of the fear of the church that used drugs. because they were quieter apparently. or so says the work of this guy called Michael harner. check his website, fascinating information. I think this can be used as an accessory to the 'work' proposed by gurdjieff.
Nienna

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
moksha said:
Yes that's interesting isn't it. Just one point to correct you there: unlike what is depicted in the Castaneda books, most of the shaman cultures use the drum and drumming, and stylized dancing as a way to create an altered state of consciousness. it is only those shamans that couldn't do that perhaps because of the fear of the church that used drugs. because they were quieter apparently. or so says the work of this guy called Michael harner. check his website, fascinating information. I think this can be used as an accessory to the 'work' proposed by gurdjieff.

InSecret History of the World, Laura discussed and quoted Eliade, who has done a remarkable amount of research into Shamanism, as saying that the very early true shamans, which many were women, didn't use any hallucinogenics. These drugs were brought in later by shamans who didn't have the gift of shamanism in their blood and had to resort to other means to get any kind of result.
liam1310

liam1310

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
great stuff thanks to all involved and thanks for sharing really helped a lot :)

stay safe people:cool2:
c.a.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Always in tempo. Many thanks for another great session.:thup:
goyacobol

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Learning said:
s-kur said:
con•science

noun
noun: conscience; plural noun: consciences
1. an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.

Q: (Perceval) It brings back that idea - I don't know where I heard it first - that for spirit release, if you've got attachments, they basically hang on to you if there's something that they get out of it. So basically, you stop doing what it is that attracts them: bad habits, bad attitudes, programs...

(L) And then they leave.

(Perceval) That's SRT.

This, in my view, isatomic goldand colloidal silver combined and multiplied by 1000 for anybody that is held back by attachments and issues.

A heartfelt and warm "Thank you" to all who have brought this new session to us :)

Learning,

I notice that you are interested in "tecno-spirituality" and most of your posts seem to be intended to assist the forum. I couldn't help but notice you suggest taking "atomic gold". If you really meant to say "monatomic-gold" then I think you should be aware that there are warnings from the C's about this "gold".

You can find out more about this topic here: //www.silwale.com/forum/index.php/topic,617.msg2916.html#msg2916

I don't think we want to encourage any thing like this quote from
Session 950916:
Q: (L) And what does the reference to monoatomic gold mean?
A: Total entrapment of the being, mind, body and soul.

If you don't mean monoatomic gold I apologize but if you do then please check it out and maybe restate your reply to s-kur.

goyacobol :(
reilpmeit

reilpmeit

The Force is Strong With This One
Thank you guys for another illuminating session!:lol:
Laura said:
A: A lot, of course.Isn't it interesting the similarity between psychopaths as virii of the human kind, and the activation and spread of the infectious kind?

Q: (L) So, are you suggesting that this is one of those, "As above, so below" interactive things? That as psychopaths become more virulent and present in human society, so will Ebola become more virulent in the physiological realm? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes close enough.

Q: (L) So in order to stop the progress of Ebola and any other following pathogens, human society would have to take care of the psychopathy problem? The mind virus, the Wetiko virus...

A: Yes
I understood this [bolded] as that psychopathy is infectious, just like viral infection. IMO it can spread lf we don't take precaution;so vigilance,alertness (of our immediate environment) it's the most important thing to do,not allowing psychopathology,ponerisation to enter our "field".

Suppose, it's easily spread amongst organic portals(which could take up to half of human population)who IMHO don't have real conscience.Their "conscience" is more like set of intellectualized rules/do's-don'ts with (maybe) premise of "sentiment" or something similar. It's sort of artificial construct ,probably easily destructible when facing direct psychopathy.

IMHO for potentially soul individual,in process of ponerisation ,can't be at ease with himself,is in some kind of internal struggle,which will reflect outward on many things, in many ways.

I think you're born with TRUE conscience,or you aren't.There's not middle ground.IMO conscience comes from heart, from within,from higher emotional center.

Maybe I'm completely wrong, but these are just my (honest!) thoughts.
A

Alkhemist

Palinurus said:
Hi Alkhemist,

Take anything you like from: https://www.google.com/search?q=nicotine%20healthy&sitesearch=www.sott.net

Thanks, but I was looking for something that wasn't from SOTT.:cool:
Palinurus

Palinurus

The Living Force
Thanks, but I was looking for something that wasn't from SOTT.:cool:

I don't quite understand what you mean by this, Alkhemist.:huh:

Most pieces carried by SOTT originate from somewhere else, which is always mentioned in their header info.

Clicking on any title brings you directly to the original source, and from there you can search for corroborating extras on the spot -- provided you would want some.
Top Bottom