February 9, 1995

弗兰克,刘ra, S

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello. Very good.

Q: (L) What is very good?

A: All.

Q: (L) I have here Barbara's latest book... {Marciniak}

A: Ego driven.

Q: (L) This book is ego driven? So this is not so much true channeling as ego?

A: Yes.

问:(L)有没有她的可能性corrupted and is channeling Lizzies?

A: No. Under pressure, constriction.

Q: (L) So, the pressure has constricted the flow. I think I would like to ask a few questions about Frank and his tiredness. What can we do to help Frank with his tiredness?

A: Nothing, it is process of progress.

Q: (L) I want to ask a little bit about this process of "unwinding" S__ has been facilitating with my body. Have you guys been watching?

A: Always. You have just accessed and outed globules of energy.

Q: (S) It's an energy cyst. (L) What is the original reason for the presence of the energy?

A: Anger from age 22 when you were in severe depression and had plans for suicide. The negative energy went to your arms. {was there some past life impetus for depression at this particular age?}

Q: (L) Is that what is wrong with my neck, also?

A: No. That is fibrous tumor.

Q: (S) Is my work going to help diminish it?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) S__ has been having unusual experiences in awareness as she reads the transcripts...

A: We are blasting open her awareness.

Q: (L) Well, she has been having quite a bit of success by following her inner guidance. She has also been accessing knowledge as she reads the transcripts, even well in advance of others, it seems. Is this correct?

A: Open.

Q: (L) I went to talk to the group in Orlando area and I am sure you guys had your secret eye camera while I was there. What I would like to know is what thoughts were in the mind of Jiles Hamilton and how did he react to my talk?

A: This ego is sexually focused and he reacts mainly to what he has to say.

Q: (L) Okay, this Henry Belk was a rather interesting person, I perceived something very unusual about him but I can't put my finger on it. Initially I thought he was a positive influence, or that he was one who had a great deal of knowledge, but later I thought I might be wrong in that assessment. And yet, there was something about him that I recognized. What was going through his mind?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Can you tell me anything about this person, or does it matter?

A: No, it doesn't matter.

Q: (L) Did I present the material in the way it should be presented?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) Is it true that when you die you go to the "Bardo?"

A: What is that?

Q: (L) Anything we need to know at this time?

A: Not tonight. Ask on the eleventh.

Q: (L) Well, goodnight.

End of Session.
A.K.

A.K.

Padawan Learner
Thank you for posting.

Feel that the Cass is rushing for something.
dantem

dantem

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Such a short session. Seems that the C's preferred to utilize the weak energy present that day to give concise and precise answers, like if there was little energy, but for a major change soon to follow? Also wondering about the mood of the three attending the session.
K

KJN

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Laura - If you don't mind, could you tell me the Marciniak book you were referring to in this session? I just finished one and had mixed feelings about the content. Thanks.
Zadius Sky

Zadius Sky

The Living Force
KJN said:
Laura - If you don't mind, could you tell me the Marciniak book you were referring to in this session? I just finished one and had mixed feelings about the content. Thanks.

Judging by the date of this session, the Marcinak book being referred to may beEarth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library(Nov. 1994) - the second book afterBringers of the Dawn.
mada85

mada85

The Living Force
Zadiua天空说:
Judging by the date of this session, the Marcinak book being referred to may beEarth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library(Nov. 1994) - the second book afterBringers of the Dawn.

Interesting. I readBringers of the Dawnbefore I ever heard of the Cassiopaean work, and thought it seemed to be one of the more 'reliable' channelled books, but I thought that Marciniak's books after that one were a bit 'off' – but it was difficult to put my finger on why.
truth seeker

truth seeker

The Living Force
Endymion said:
Zadiua天空说:

Interesting. I readBringers of the Dawnbefore I ever heard of the Cassiopaean work, and thought it seemed to be one of the more 'reliable' channelled books,but I thought that Marciniak's books after that one were a bit 'off' – but it was difficult to put my finger on why.
Yes, I felt the same way about that book (Earth: Pleiadian Keys...). Interestingly enough, it came up in a search I was doing for the menstruation thread and I got it from the library. In reading it, very little of it 'rings true' if any does at all and so I refrained from commenting upon it further.

edit: clarity
K

KJN

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Thank you to all who responded. The book I had just read and felt it was "off" was "Earth:Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library." Good to know others felt the same.
K.ArtPark

K.ArtPark

The Force is Strong With This One
I am reading Bringers of the Dawn right now and am loving it.

I am curious, does anyone know if Barbara is aware of what the C's have said in this transcript? Has there been any effort to contact her and 'help her out'?
O

ocean59

Dagobah Resident
K.ArtPark said:
I am reading Bringers of the Dawn right now and am loving it.

I am curious, does anyone know if Barbara is aware of what the C's have said in this transcript? Has there been any effort to contact her and 'help her out'?

I want to say that there has been some contact, but I honestly can't remember what specifically...let alone whether it related to this transcript.
freigeist2.0

freigeist2.0

The Force is Strong With This One
Thanks for transcribing the session. It seems very strange to me ... But from what we know today ... again, not.
Top Bottom