FOTCM Member
It already started...
It is already on air
Mariama

Mariama

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I am also hearing feed-back from the speakerphone.
Approaching Infinity

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
With the current caller, there's lots of background noise. Is it possible to mute the caller during Sandra's answer?

Added: never mind, it went away!
paralleloscope

paralleloscope

The Living Force
Having continued trouble with maintaining connection, have to make total refreshes of page as otherwise it will hang in a buffering state. Now I get a '502 Bad Gateway'. My net connection is generally not to good but can connect to other sites easily. Hope it's just here.

EDIT: Now Sott is simply not available : Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED)
Cosmos

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
parallel said:
Having continued trouble with maintaining connection, have to make total refreshes of page as otherwise it will hang in a buffering state. Now I get a '502 Bad Gateway'. My net connection is generally not to good but can connect to other sites easily. Hope it's just here.

EDIT: Now Sott is simply not available : Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED)

All is working fine on my side
Voyageur

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
The sound so far has been generally very good with the show, and the callers were/are very clear also; and good callers too.

Fantastic show in education Sandra et al!
Gaby

Gaby

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
It was a very instructive show, I hope there will be a sequel. There was a lot of info to process! Very insightful questions, answers and points. Thank you Sandra and radio hosts.
Eva

Eva

绝地武士
The sound was great and the discussion very interesting and informative. Thanks a lot for the show!
I'll be checking out the book that was mentioned, I think this is the right link to it ?
http://www.amazon.com/Children-Self-Absorbed-Grown-Up-27s-Narcissistic-ebook/dp/B004LLIHZY/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1
Redrock12

Redrock12

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Great Show, as usual.
I really enjoy the informal kitchen table atmosphere. So interesting, engaging, and open.
I honestly have yet to listen to talk radio anywhere that even comes close to this one.
A job well done people.
And thank you Sandra Brown. :) :) :)
Oxajil

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Psyche said:
It was a very instructive show, I hope there will be a sequel. There was a lot of info to process! Very insightful questions, answers and points. Thank you Sandra and radio hosts.

Great show indeed!:rockon:

Eva said:
I'll be checking out the book that was mentioned, I think this is the right link to it ?

Yes, Eva, I think that's the one!

And here's the link to the website that Sandra mentioned: http://saferelationshipsmagazine.com/
Foxx

Foxx

The Living Force
Another great and really informative show, everyone! And thanks also to Sandra Brown for all her insight!
Top Bottom