The New Revolt T-Shirt Shop on SOTT

Hesper

Hesper

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Navigator said:
Hesper, there is this tee Logos5x5 made with the idea of addressing the political environment of the US, what do you think?

_http://www.revoltwear.net/shop/why-settle-for-the-lesser-evil/

I absolutely love that t-shirt! But I was just thinking of how you could sell a ton of t-shirts to people still living the American Dream. Creative t-shirts that use the American mythology as their foundation, and would target the American obvyatel crowd. My first thought was something like "these truths are STILL self-evident" or something like that. I know, it was a stretch, and would require setting up a different website and a lot of work I'm sure. I was in a "let's make SOTT RICH" mood that day :P Sorry for the noise, and great work!
Voyageur

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Received these great shirts yesterday and happily worn one today - thanks. :)
Muxel

Muxel

Dagobah Resident
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/248094-Reading-Celestial-Intentions-Through-the-Wrong-End-of-the-Telescope-Missiles-UFOs-and-the-Cold-War#reply11462 said:
I think it's important for everyone to realise the extraordinaryrevolutionarypotential of masses of humanity becoming aware of the fact that our all-powerful all-seeing-eye leaders are totally impotent against the celestial threat. As we explained in the Reign of Fire article, the people willditch their leaders the moment they realise what is happening.

I think you should make a comet T-shirt. I'd buy it.
Lisa Guliani

Lisa Guliani

The Living Force
I love the Revolt! t-shirts. I have 6 of them so far and I intend to get some more. They're well-made, the designs are cool, the design on each shirt is eye-catching, and the message thought-provoking. Right up my alley...:-)I wear these shirts all the time. They're great tools for increasing public awareness, plus, the price is just plain awesome. In looking around the web, I see other activist/protest shirts that cost considerably more money, so at $15. a shirt, I'd say these Tees are a good price.
Way to go, Revolt!
Iron

Iron

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I just got my first Revolt T-shirt!
I'm eager for it to arrive!
Beorn

Beorn

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
You've done a really good job with the site and the Revolt! t-shirts look awesome.

Last week I placed an order for three shirts via email for shipping to Australia and received an email with a quote but no PayPal email address or other payment details were included. Also the quote was cheaper than the cost of the three shirts. Should I pm you the details of this order?

Thanks.
Pashalis

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Is there a plan to bring out a T-Shirt with Hugo Chavez on it?

I certainly would be interested in buying one...
Olesya

Olesya

Jedi Master
Bear said:
How about a 'Hail Caesar' T-shirt?

Good idea, osit. Maybe, with some of his sayings? Some examples:

'All bad precedents begin as justifiable measures';

'Experience is the teacher of all things.'

'I love the name of honor, more than I fear death.'
ggen

ggen

Jedi Master
Hello! In the chat room during today's SOTT Talk Radio Show, the sentence Laura used in 'The Mirror' thread came up:

"Being ignorant is not a capital crime, it is a correctable condition."

Someone said that having that phrase on a tee shirt would be a great idea. I agree and would definitely purchase one or three!! As for the actual design, err... Something bright! Maybe a brain in a prison like cell? A few books? Just a few suggestions though I'm not used to trying to design a tee shirt, so I hope others might chime in if they have any thoughts.

Just an idea for another awesome shirt by Revolt! The latest ones revealed are beyond cool you guys, bravo!!:thup:

(Also, I would make sure Laura would be okay with using that phrase.) ;)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and consider.:cool2:
Gawan

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Bear said:
How about a 'Hail Caesar' T-shirt?

Lisa Guliani said:
I think a Caesar t-shirt sounds like a great idea! I love Revolt! shirts...:-)

Sounds cool. Ave Jesus :). Imo with this general theme could be a lot playground available (front back) or just a head of Caesar and a nice quote from him. Or "I'm the real Jesus"...
Iron

Iron

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
So far I have three... working on my collection.:cool:
l apprenti de forgeron

l apprenti de forgeron

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Gawan said:
Sounds cool. Ave Jesus :). Imo with this general theme could be a lot playground available (front back) or just a head of Caesar and a nice quote from him. Or "I'm the real Jesus"...

I want that! :) So far I have not any but would like to buy several soon.
SMM

SMM

The Living Force
l apprenti de forgeron said:
Gawan said:

I want that! :) So far I have not any but would like to buy several soon.

Like the idea of a Caesar t-shirt!

As well as the "Being ignorant is not a capital crime, it is a correctable condition."
Top Bottom