Tomato free tomato sauce

lainey

lainey

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Can I ask what cheese free cheese is? I can only find soya cheese which isn't good for you plus smells revolting.
Keyhole

Keyhole

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
lainey said:
Can I ask what cheese free cheese is? I can only find soya cheese which isn't good for you plus smells revolting.
Hereis the recipe.
lainey

lainey

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
RedFox said:
Keyhole said:
lainey said:
Hereis the recipe.

And of course, there is thelasagnayou get get from combining the two:cool2:
That looks amazing thanks for the link, I don't know if I could trust myself not to eat an entire bowl at once though, I've had a few cheese fails in my time where I would literally eat an entire block and then fantasize about the next time I would eat cheese.
lilyalic

lilyalic

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
lainey said:
RedFox said:
Keyhole said:
lainey said:
Hereis the recipe.

And of course, there is thelasagnayou get get from combining the two:cool2:
That looks amazing thanks for the link, I don't know if I could trust myself not to eat an entire bowl at once though, I've had a few cheese fails in my time where I would literally eat an entire block and then fantasize about the next time I would eat cheese.

:lol:this made me laugh! I used to LOVE cheese, last year I'd relapse and get a block of it, then have a narrative like "well at least it's high in fat":ohboy:
Ant22

Ant22

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Stir in after blending:
1 tea spoon of ginger powder
1 table spoon of balsamic vinegar
2 table spoons of lemon juice
5 table spoons of apple cider vinegar

As someone who has just discovered that after a lifetime of living off of tomatoes I may actually be sensitive to tomatoes:umm:I reeeaaaally appreciate this recipe. I would like to get it right and I was wondering if that balsamic vinegar should still be added?

I'm not sure if the strike through is a formatting error or a removed ingredient.
RedFox

RedFox

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thanks Mr Premise, just checked and there is 5g of carbs in one table spoon!:shock:
Have edited the recipe.
I put a strike though in it because of the amount of carbs in balsamic vinegar, but left it there for reference in case you are ok with a few more carbs.
It depends how much sauce you want to use in one go.
RedFox

RedFox

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Additionally, I did find the following last year - beetroot ketchup (to me it tastes very similar to normal ketchup): _Original Ketchup - The Foraging Fox
I may have a go at updating the tomato free sauce to use it's ingredients.
Top Bottom