不明飞行物在Bychyha观光

agni

agni

Dagobah Resident
This is not a fake footage. It has happened past weekend.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UgWh1_zEKmM
Redrock12

Redrock12

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Could someone please translate into English what is being said on the video. It's a very interesting video. Even moreso if I knew what they are saying.
Russ

Russ

Jedi Master
Ah this is a certain type of UFO which can be seen in a lot of videos, most notably the NASA STS missions, I have a few videos of some from the ground too. Usually they're circular/spherical, but have a dark centre spot. I haven't seen one which is a diamond/square shape before though, like this one. However they seem to have the ability to change shape, to a certain degree. They can be fairly small - possibly mm in size (there is one type of UFO that is that small, but I don't know if they're the same type), and also huge, as in a few km in diameter. They usually pulsate like that too.

From everything I have seen about these UFOs, my general idea about what they are, is basically a lifeform, not a spaceship. Their intelligence is somewhere between us and dolphins, or at least they don't display any signs of advanced intellect. They seem to have an "interest" in thunderstorms, maybe they feed from them in some way (or maybe it has something to do with 4D). They are very fast when they want to be, so maybe they have somewhere where they are all hiding ;D Whether they can leave the solar system or not (and actualyl make it to another one), I don't know. They are fast but maybe not that fast.

他们是有趣的,即使他们不聪明t (I'm not saying these types of UFOs account for all sightings though). It would go to show that when we're looking for intelligent life, they might not live on planets at all, and might just be bound to solar systems where they can get their energy. I guess they might need a planet to evolve on though.

Anyway, thats just what I think about these types of UFOs. Its doesn't really have any factual basis, its just what I think, after seeing quite a few videos of them.
ScioAgapeOmnis

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Rough translation from Russian, there's a few things I didn't understand. Whatever the "reper" thing was, and the "telegraph table". And I don't know what it means for a video tape to "light up" - it could be that thing that happens when you expose film to light when you're not supposed to or something? Russian is very context based, the exact same phrase can mean lots of different things depending on context and intonation. And if you don't get the meaning based on context, then translating it literally by taking the literal dictionary meaning of a word might make no sense. But I think I got most of it, I put a (note) if I was unsure etc.

00:02 - Man 1 - You know, right here it isn't dividing.
00:06 - Man 2 - Ah but look, it divided.
00:09 - Woman - Dad, look in the camera.
00:11 - Man 2 - Look it's coming together / joining / merging again
00:14 - Woman - What's that round thing in the center of it?
00:16 - All talking at once
00:20 - Man 2 - Take the "reper" (?) from the "telegraph table" (?), otherwise it'll be hard to understand... look it divided again... (I dunno what either of these things are, just what it sounds like)
00:32 - Woman - Did it become like this / start to look like this because you zoomed in?
00:35 - Man 2 - Sonny (the other guy's name?), take the telegraph table so we could determine the distance
00:43 - Man 1 - If I (we?) take the telegraph table (all talking at once)...
00:47 - Man 2 - ... Determine the distance
00:48 - Man 1 - ... Really small
00:51 - (all talking at once)
00:52 - Woman - Dad, it does not split up, in the camera you can see it up close
00:57 - Man 1 - In the camera you can see that it...
00:59 - Man 2 - Take the table ... raise it up very slowly uhh.. afterwards you can hold it however you wish..
01:07 - Man 2 - Take the "reper" (sounding it out, have no clue what this is). Ok now I see, now slide it on (?). Slowly slide it on. And put it on the maximum "position" (I think that's what he said, was a bit unintelligible).
01:30 - Man 2 - Look kitten (term of endearment, speaking to daughter), (unintelligible) a UFO. Look in the camera, it's definitely a UFO.
01:39 - Woman - The camera is zoomed in which is why it's so (unintelligible)
01:43 - Man 1 - This thing is really weird. It's like a rhombus
01:46 - Woman - The circle in the center of it...
01:48 - Man 1 - (interrupting the woman) ..In the center there's some sort of circle.
01:53 - Man 2 - It's spilling/spreading/scattering (?) (the word has several meanings, it's context-based)
01:54 - Woman - Dad look, look in the center.
01:58 - Man 2 - It's a UFO. Just a normal UFO (I think being semi-humorous).
02:03 - Man 1 - I wonder if our entire film/tape will "light up", or only towards the end hehe (?) (not sure what he means, but he was making a joke, probably referring to the tape successfully recording or not or something?)
02:09 - Woman - Its shape has changed. Let me see it, point the camera on it. It definitely changed. Dad, it's now oval, no longer a rhombus!
02:20 - Man 2 - Are you filming it on the max setting? (maybe referring to zoom or something?)
02:22 - Man 2 - I see 2 objects. What about you, do you see the 2nd one?
02:27 - Woman - No, I see only 1 object.
02:31 - Man 2 - (unintelligible and talking at once) .... 2 objects.. (more unintelligible)
02:34 - Man 1 - (unintelligible)
02:40 - Man 1 - By the way, when I am rotating/adjusting the "focusing", that's when it changes.
02:46 - Man 1 - Wow, isn't that something! (some talking) Look, when I focused on it, it looks like a rhombus. Maybe it's a satellite after all?
02:49 - Woman - There was a moment when... (something) shorter... (something) wanted...
03:05 - Woman - I have a (the?) song. My space take me away into your infinity (song name?).
03:08 - Man 2 - There's not much there, where.. (Unintelligible).
03:21 - Man 2 - Look at the division, is it sharp? Do you see the 2 objects and how it changes? Guys, this object is not from Earth...
(end)
C

CarpeDiem

Jedi Council Member
in many instances all three of them are talking at the same time, because they were excited after all, and each of them was making a sentence, so i put what each of them was saying based not at time elapsed, but on context of what they were saying

Man 2 – [????] yes?
Man 1 - You know, right here it isn't dividing.
Man 2 – No, but look, look here, it divided.
Woman - Dad, look in the camera,… what's that round thing in the center of it, in your camera?
Man 2 - Look it's a split again, and it’s merging again
Man 2 – Be calm, Okay, take the reper, [reper is a control point, or a fixed on a determinate point of the landscape mark, its height in relation to the initial leveling plane is fetched by determining of the height of a surface in relation to the zerro height or sea level], …. Or listen, take a lineside telegraph pole as a reper,…Do you hear me? Take the lineside telegraph pole as a reper otherwise it'll be impossible to understand ... look it divided again..Do you see it?.
Woman - Did it become like this because you zoomed in?
Man 1 – Yes.
Man 2 – Sanya, take the telegraph pole [as a reper] so we could determine the distance. Like this… So we can calculate…
Man 1 - If we take the telegraph pole, it will look really small
Man 2 - ...so we can determine the distance, we can calculate then…
Woman - Dad, it does not split up, in the camera you can see it up close…
Man 1 - In the camera you can see that it is floating …...
Man 2 - Take the pole ... raise it up very slowly uhh.. afterwards you can hold it as long as you wish..
Man 2 - Take the reper, now zoom the camera in… slowly zoom the camera in…. And put camera to the maximum resolution.
[pause]
Man 2 – Look, kitten, it’s a normal UFO. Look in the camera, it's definitely a UFO.
Woman - The camera zoomed it in, that’s why it's so blurred
Man 1 - This thing is really weird. It's like a rhombus, with some sort of round knob in the center of it...
Woman – Look to the knob in the center of it...
Man 2 – Look here, it’s merged again.
Woman - Dad look, look in the center.
Man 2 - It's a UFO. Just a normal UFO.
Man 1 - I wonder if entire our film will deteriorate or only the last part of it? [laughting]
女人——它的形状发生了变化。让我看看,效果t the camera on it. It definitely changed. Dad, it's now oval, no longer a rhombus!
Man 2 - Are you filming it on the max zoom?
Man 2 - I see 2 objects. What about you, do you see the 2nd one?
Woman - No, I see only 1 object.
Man 2 – there are 2 objects.. they are maneuvering
Man 1 – ahhhh, my camera tripod is bad! I’m focusing on it… By the way, when I’m adjusting the focus, that's when it changes.
Man 1 – Sasha, be economical with the power batteries of camera! We should be seeing more interesting things
Man1 and woman - Wow, isn't that something!
Man2 – Keep the batteries!
Man 1 - Look, when I focused on it, it looks like a rhombus. Maybe it's a satellite after all?
Man 2 – Sasha, keep the batteries of camera!
Woman - There was a moment when...i wanted...
Woman - I have a song: ‘My space, take me away into your infinity’ .
Man 2 - There's not much there ….Look at the division, is it sharp? Do you see the 2 objects and now they are going to merge again? Guys, this object is not from Earth...
(end)
Deckard

Deckard

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
agni said:
This is not a fake footage. It has happened past weekend.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UgWh1_zEKmM
how do you know this for sure?

in the last minute of the film this object looks like two dimensional piece of paper cut to a romboid shape and coated with reflective surface,
but i am not an expert
agni

agni

Dagobah Resident
Deckard, I know some people who were there. They would not lie about it for a fact.
Deckard

Deckard

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
ok that makes a big difference

unfortunately the film is not very convincing
Top Bottom