Laura's new blog

Nook

Nook

Dagobah Resident
Mr. Scott said:
After blogger/blogspot, and then blogsome, Laura has finally started her very own not-hosted-on-some-crappy-site blog!

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.com

:rockon:
Very cool!! And looks awesome too!:thup: :wow:

Thanks for sharing!
loreta

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This is fantastic. I appreciate the links that permits travel in the blog. In fact is like a maze, and this is very interesting. Thank you very much.
Mariama

Mariama

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Love the picture gallery.

That interview about the Jewish destruction of western culture seems very interesting.
MK Scarlett

MK Scarlett

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thank you Mr Scott for the link! :)

I already had saw the gallery pictures in another link, and I'll been through the whole content as soon as I will have some time.
R

Roger

绝地武士Master
This is great and it is amazing that you have the time and stamina to do this...thank you for all your great work
R

ronak

A Disturbance in the Force
How do you determine when a baby name has "arrived"? Few names ever crack a top-10 popularity list, but a great many more are chosen often enough to become part of the fabric of their times. Each year, new names join that broader pool for the first time.
anart

anart

A Disturbance in the Force
ronak said:
How do you determine when a baby name has "arrived"? Few names ever crack a top-10 popularity list, but a great many more are chosen often enough to become part of the fabric of their times. Each year, new names join that broader pool for the first time.

Ronak, since you're posting nonsensical posts in threads andcopying and pastingwikipedia information as if you've written it yourself, it appears that you are a spammer or bot. Therefore, the advertising link in your forum profile has been removed as have your posting privileges.
irjO

irjO

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
anart said:
ronak said:

Ronak, since you're posting nonsensical posts in threads andcopying and pastingwikipedia information as if you've written it yourself, it appears that you are a spammer or bot. Therefore, the advertising link in your forum profile has been removed as have your posting privileges.

Thankst that explain ronak post.. Cuz i just could not understand what or why he wrote bizarre things in threads that has differents subjects and nothing to do with ...
whitecoast

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
irjO said:
anart said:
ronak said:

Thankst that explain ronak post.. Cuz i just could not understand what or why he wrote bizarre things in threads that has differents subjects and nothing to do with ...

Maybe it confused blog with baby, hence the total non sequitur.:rolleyes:
Aeneas

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Thanks for the link to the blog, Scott. The blog looks very good and uncluttered.:thup:
rymw

rymw

绝地武士
Very cool and handy due to the simple format, especially for smartphone surfers like me. Thanks for sharing, Mr Scott ;D
Top Bottom