price of silver and gold after the dollar crashes

Mike

Mike

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Years ago I tinkered with GoldMoney to check it out. It seems like a decent option to have a position in precious metals if you don't want to worry about securely storing the metals yourself. I think there is an option to have the metals in your account delivered to you after you buy a certain amount. I never did this.

The problem many in the precious metals community had with something like GoldMoney is that you have to trust them to actually buy and store the metal you purchase and that they would actually deliver the metal when requested. So precious metals bugs would say that defeats the main purpose of buying precious metals in terms of an insurance against inflation and catastrophe in financial markets, etc. And that if you can't hold the metal in your hand do your really own it.
MikaelYosef

MikaelYosef

绝地武士Master
The problem many in the precious metals community had with something like GoldMoney is that you have to trust them to actually buy and store the metal you purchase and that they would actually deliver the metal when requested.So precious metals bugs would say that defeats the main purpose of buying precious metals in terms of an insurance against inflation and catastrophe in financial markets, etc.

Yeah, I would second that opinion too - there are many precious metal dealers you can do business with considering our point in time with the idea of 'social distancing' being implemented. But if you can't physically hold the metal in your hand right now, it's an idea only. While I sincerely hope we never come to a point where we need to barter with precious metals, it still acts as an insurance policy for those who understand the times and acknowledge the potential futures we might encounter.
Brewer

Brewer

绝地武士Master
Hello
Looks like Australian bullion dealers have nothing left, it's on back order. I use an app calledGold Pass, it seems OK but it's not as good as having the physical metal or Phyzz in your possession. I use it as an alternative to a bank account and once I have enough gold in it I'll redeem it for the the physical metal, if there's any left that is.

Keep stackin'!

Take care and good luck everybody.

Brewer
Jtucker

Jtucker

绝地武士
Hi Brewer, did you check Silver Gold Bull Australia? They read me on the internet as being from Canada, so I can't check availability for Australia. But I've purchased bullion from their Calgary office a number times over the years and found them to be completely reliable.
Top Bottom