Buddhism

B

Bosphorus1982

绝地武士
An ideal religion to end spiritual suffering.

One day i asked God how does it feel to be a buddhist.

After a few moments, i began to feel differently.

It was as if my spirit had gotten number and lighter.

Though it feels number, all your spiritual suffering goes away.

Also i began to view God from a different perspective. It was as if there is a Force in the universe Who is guiding and protecting us.

If you ask if there is any negative side, i say yes.

After you practice Buddhism, you feel spiritually numbed and your fighting force lessens considerably. If you're in the military, consider carefully.

In addition, though Buddhism is not godless, you feel something is missing in it. It's humanistic, not godless, yes. However if you're previously a God believer, you notice the absence of a All mighty God.
B

Bosphorus1982

绝地武士
A fact. I strongly believe that they are a gift for humanity to find peace. Even their perception of God is different from that of Abrahamic religions, they are great for one's psyche and many other things.

Before, i was looking at them like they are unnecessary and like fairy tales. However, one day, this has changed. I prayed God to experience what's Buddhism like. He accepted my prayer and i became psychologically a Buddhist. It was amazing. I felt as if, my psyche was given some drug to feel freed of spiritual distresses. And i enjoyed it so much. Similar for Taoism. It's a bit pacifying, anyway among all religions, it's the one with least restriction. Therefore i can say they provide great benefits. Though not the ultimate truth, a way to understand Universe and life.

If you ask me, what's my choice, i could say my favorite is Abrahamic derivatives. Because God is outside the Universe as much as He's inside the Universe, which is their belief. Might depend from person to person. Some seek peace, some want to serve Creator. Anyway they are some kind of great alternatives.

A small essay i wrote

Thanks for reading:-)
itellsya

itellsya

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Bosphorous, you've already posted about Buddhism here:Buddhism- rather than open a new thread to post the above, because they're essentially about the same topic, you could post it in the Buddhism thread you opened. Maybe a mod could merge?

When opening new threads it is suggested that members do a search to see if there is already a thread on the topic, that way there aren't lots of threads being opening about the same thing, and also Mods then don't have to spend their time merging threads. It's just the considerate thing to do. Perhaps you could try to do that in the future?
Top Bottom