Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Possibility of Being

Possibility of Being

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
No worries. I’ve been a member for a few years but haven’t been granted access to the private board yet. Waiting patiently, all good :)
@KTC, we still don't have your signed application. It's a must, unfortunately, for legal reasons. Would you mind submitting it again (just to make it easier for everyone), print it, sign and mail it to the HQ? You could also scan the signed paper and email it in the meantime to us so that we can take action before it physically arrives in the US.
KTC

KTC

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
@KTC, we still don't have your signed application. It's a must, unfortunately, for legal reasons. Would you mind submitting it again (just to make it easier for everyone), print it, sign and mail it to the HQ? You could also scan the signed paper and email it in the meantime to us so that we can take action before it physically arrives in the US.
Will do. Apologies I thought I had sent it forever ago. I’m away for the next week so will get it done when I return home :) thanks for checking@Possibility of Being
Arwenn

Arwenn

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recentAus-Asia-Am groupworkshop:

Here's thevideoof the last meetingCh 53: Strange BirdsandCh 54: Glimpses of Other Realities

The audio

And the folder

We will be discussingCh 55: Albert Einstein, Free Energy and the Strange Deaths of Morris K. Jessup and Stefan MarinovandCh 56: Intolerance, Cruelty and the Economics of Intelligencenext Saturday. Just a reminder that we will be having a break over Easter & will reconvene next Saturday 10th April.

See you all then!
Reactions: sid
Redrock12

Redrock12

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Is there an am-eu reading workshop tomorrow (saturday April 03)?
Top Bottom