Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Ant22

Ant22

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Maybe you can put down the number? It did not work with only clicking on it . . at least not with me . .

Sure naorma, here it is:

Meeting number: 898 2795 0278

Meeting ID: 070999
YoYa

YoYa

Jedi
Thanks seek10 - my time is limited today. I'd have to stop at 9pm, so I'll leave it for tonight.
I wish you all a great EE.☀️
Ant22

Ant22

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I completely forgot that my account ends meetings after 40 minutes. I tried to upgrade the account but Zoom wouldn't let me. Oh boy...:-(Please do let me know if you would like to continue and I'll set up another room. We were nearly half way through the Beatha part so it would be good to do the meditation to complete the cycle, so to speak.

I apologise for my poor troubleshooting on this!
Learner

Learner

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
No need to apologize! It is good that you came up with a solution, when logos and Yas were not able to be there today. We all can forget something if we are in the middle of having to organize so much else! And yes, I'd like to finish this cycle with you all!:-)
seek10

seek10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I completely forgot that my account ends meetings after 40 minutes. I tried to upgrade the account but Zoom wouldn't let me. Oh boy...:-(Please do let me know if you would like to continue and I'll set up another room. We were nearly half way through the Beatha part so it would be good to do the meditation to complete the cycle, so to speak.

My meditation ended just now. I didn't realize that zoom meeting ended until now.
Ant22

Ant22

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank you for your patience tonight as I tried to make the meeting happen despite my inefficient technical skills. It did happen in the end - although in two parts:-[Like I said, I'll take this as a learning point that we must have a back-up plan in place in case neither Luis nor Yas are able to make it in the future.
Thank you for your understanding:wizard:
Last edited:
Top Bottom