考虑做一个捐赠。

R-ME

R-ME

绝地武士
I have money on the bank and I have everything I need for now, so, heck, doing a donation only seems right.

Was thinking 250 dollars, but then, why not 500? But that is if things are really dire. So how's the situation?

I would like my money to go wherever it is most needed, but really for the Cassiopaean's and Laura, but if used otherwise is also okay.
Would I type that in the donation comment to the admins?

When making a donation, does the money get transferred through to the USA? In that case, I would have to activate my debit card to accept North American purchases, in my bank online.

That is no problem and I know how to do it.

Then, when I enter the sum, if say I wanted to donate 250 dollars, it would look like '250.00', right? Because if I accidentally enter another zero it displays '2,500.00'. That would be 2500 dollars, not 250000?

Just making sure.
liam1310

liam1310

绝地武士Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hit the link scroll down the bottom of the page. Donations to France in euros.

Would I type that in the donation comment to the admins?
If you like, although, I don't think its necessary.

Then, when I enter the sum, if say I wanted to donate 250 dollars, it would look like '250.00',h right?
Yes, correct.

Was thinking 250 dollars, but then, why not 500? But that is if things are really dire. So how's the situation?

Not sure myself on the financial situation. I'm sure no matter how much you donate it will be much appreciated. Whatever you can afford without leaving yourself stuck.

Hope this helps.
Nienna

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
R-ME, what liam1310 wrote about how much a donation should be is correct.
I'm sure no matter how much you donate it will be much appreciated. Whatever you can afford without leaving yourself stuck.
Do not create a problem for yourself, or your family, by donating too much. Only donate what you can , comfortably. No one should put themselves, or their family, in dire straits by donating more than is doable for them. The donations are greatly appreciated, but not if it puts a strain on yourself.:flowers:
Lyndi Lama

Lyndi Lama

Padawan Learner
Glad you opened this R-ME.

Been thinking too, remembering in early January I think it was that we read that funds were needed in order to be able to continue the Forum. Was wondering how things are going on that front for the crew running this ship, if the winds are blowing too hard or what. So we'd know if we are needed to dig deeper. I haven't seen any updates on the request for donations. Quite a few people, me included, did send funds it seemed so hopefully clear sailing.
Mariama

Mariama

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Been thinking too, remembering in early January I think it was that we read that funds were needed in order to be able to continue the Forum. Was wondering how things are going on that front for the crew running this ship, if the winds are blowing too hard or what. So we'd know if we are needed to dig deeper. I haven't seen any updates on the request for donations. Quite a few people, me included, did send funds it seemed so hopefully clear sailing.
谢谢你发送捐款,R-ME Lyndi Lama! I could be wrong, but I would think that donations are always welcome. It's not just energy that we send back to the crew, but perhaps also a token of our appreciation for the incredible work that they do. But then again they know things are difficult for most of us. So, it's up to us to decide whether we would like to donate more or more regularly, but only as liam and Nienna wrote above when we are comfortable enough doing so.

I know that they are grateful for every donation they receive, it doesn't matter how small, as people have different backgrounds and are spread all over the world where financial circumstances people find themselves in may vary.
Top Bottom