WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE POSITION IN YOUR PROFILE

E

excucassy

The Force is Strong With This One
mine have nothing yet -:( hope to be the living force some day:-)
Nienna

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Yes, it's an automatic and fun feature of the forum. At the beginning, with only a few posts, one starts as a disturbance in the force (star wars reference) and with more posts the label changes :)
Just to reiterate, remember, inStar Wars(which this fun feature is using for reference) the Emperor said that he felt a "Disturbance in the Force" when Luke Skywalker started on his Jedi training. So being a Disturbance of the Force is a good thing.:-)
Tuulikki

Tuulikki

Jedi Master
I have been wondering about this topic for ages but did not know where to ask without looking a bit stupid. I think the teks are to be congratulated in thinking up this. I do think there should be more of them though. It seems a long time to wait for the next change...yes I know I should post more:-). It would be great to have at least twenty different categories. There must be lots of references in Star Wars that could be used. At least we can be thankful there are no darths, siths or emperors. Perhaps those are in the STS forums...
Puma1974

Puma1974

Jedi Master
I got my Jedi Master degree yesterday. I am happy and motivated to continue participating in the forum.

For a long time I lurked in the forum without registering, because my native language is not English and I was undecided.
Top Bottom