UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

Arwenn

Arwenn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thanks for the effort put into making this movie- it is really good. I find the whole thing about aliens & abductions scary, and I don't really know why. I've never been one to watch horror movies, and I have yet to readHostage to the Devil. Anyhoo, I'm just about to watch some of the other videos on Spiral Out's blog. I think this is worth sharing on a twitter and other social media. Great job!
treugolnik

treugolnik

A Disturbance in the Force
Interesting UFO in Sochi, Russia:
https://youtu.be/lY-DShP1H2Q
I myself saw this in Krasnodar (not far from Sochi) - several glowing points float parallel to each other, sometimes some wander along this "picture".
c.a.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A bit overboard but, some good stuff. And some rehash fromold stomping grounds.

UFO Emits Weird White Material Onto Small French Town | Close Encounters
Oct 4, 2019

The Ronny Dawson Experience
Premiered Sep 21, 2019 / 1:04:36
Today's guest is Ronny an oil tanker driver from Ranger, Texas and he will be sharing his sightings of strange crafts and a visit from two humanoid females that would change his life forever.
The 37th Parallel author Ben Mezrich and Alien Hunter Chuck Zukowski
Ben and Chuck's experience here on Beyond The Strange!
Sep 20, 2016 / 2:04:22
SummerLite

SummerLite

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I live on the 37th parallel!:umm:. I’m in the 4corners near the NM boarder about 45 miles from Farmington and Aztec NM which are known for ufo activity and on the 37th as well. I just traveled to Taos, NM and had to pass by the turn off to Dulce. Nothing weird happened but for a scary dream I had the first night in Taos which is unusual for me.I didn’t hear the famous hum either. I thought that stopped years ago. The title of this video caught my attention but I haven’t listened to it yet. Being curious I did a quick search of the speaker and the 37th parallel which brought up Dulse and Taos. I’ll have to listen before long. Thanks for posting.
Last edited:
c.a.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Close encounter's, animal deaths, and a triangle spotting in Idaho, (circa Sept 27, 2000).
Cripple Creek,(Colorado, USA) is a stones throw to theSan Luis Valley, (CO.).

'Alien in my backyard:' The UFO community still believes — and science is starting to listen
Apr 3, 2019 Orlando Sentinel
早就峰值在冷战时代,佛罗里达大学O believer community lives on in meeting rooms across the U.S. and along the Space Coast. And it's recently started to pick up unlikely allies: Scientists.
Man Encounters UFO In Idaho Woods | Close Encounters
Sep 13, 2019
Chris Bales and his brother spot a UFO one evening on the mountains in Challis, Idaho.
Brilliant work done with painstaking precision.

As for the issue of 'credits and references' such, in my opinion, there is no need to overdo the credits and sources description, as they could have the adverse impact. A lot of serious sources are considered too 'out there' or immediately treated as 'conspiracy' - so that having collated all the evidence and having included many references, the reader (viewer) can do his own research and homework, depending on how he/ she has interpreted the series. Thus, each person can draw their own conclusions withou feeling as if hey had been misinformed, or influenced by a certain name, or group?!...

FWIW
c.a.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Voyageur

Voyageur

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
UFO Emits Weird White Material Onto Small French Town | Close Encounters
Yeah, so it was in October 1952 inOléron and you can read a little more here - the short reenactment shows smaller objects (a few) although the story says:

In front of this "cylinder"were 30 smaller objectsthat, when viewed through operaglasses, proved to bered spheres, each surrounded by a yellow ring. "These 'saucers'moved in pairs," Prigent said, "following a broken path characterized in general by rapid and short zigzags. When two saucers drew away from one another, a whitish streak,like an electric arc, was produced between them."
This was the same year, although in July, that Washington was swarmed in that big flap year. 'In 1952, 'Flying Saucers' Over Washington Sent the Press Into a Frenzy' - see
here .

The story above further elaborates on the angel hair:

But this was only the beginning of the strangeness. A white, hairlike substance rained down from all of the objects, wrapping itself around telephone wires, tree branches, and the roofs of houses. When observers picked up the material and rolled it into a ball,it turned into a gelatinlike substance and vanished. One man, who had observed the episode from a bridge, claimed the material fell on him, and he was able to extract himself from itonly by cutting his way clear-at which point the material collected itself and ascended.

A nearlyidentical series of events occurred in Gaillac, France, ten days later.

Such "angel hair" is reported from time to time. Laboratory analysis of authentic material (airborne cobwebs are sometimes mistaken for angel hair) is impossible because the material always vanishes. In the summer of 1957, when Craig Phillips (director of the National Aquarium from 1976 to 1981)半夏essed a fall off the Florida coast, he collected samples and placed them in sealed jars. But by the time he got to his laboratory, they were gone.
Had thought the fellow in the short film had saidOléronwas in theBasque Country;have been there yet could not remember. Oléron is mentioned as being part of the "Basque Roads, sometimes referred to asAix Roads"as can be seenhere .

There is an interesting bit of background on the Angel Hair phenomenon by Brian Boldman in:

' An analysis of Angel hair, 1947-2000 '

Brian Boldman is an FAA licensed Private pilot and Aircraft Mechanic. After a UFO sighting in 1989, he began more than a decade of research into the UFO phenomenon, concluding that physical trace cases, such as angel hair, might provide the best evidence for the reality of UFOs. 1947-2000
[...]
CLASSIC CASES

While not all angel hair falls involve UFO sightings, there have been several recenthigh-quality cases with multiple witnesses reminiscent of the 1952 French cases of Oloron and Gaillac, written aboutby Aime Micheland others.
[...]
ANGEL-HAIR UFOs

The most commonly reported UFO varieties associated with angel-hair falls are consistent with classic types, such as disks, globes, and cigars. More recent types, such as triangles,are rare, as are nocturnal-light cases. There are generally no sounds or odors associated with the falls. UFO colors reported in descending prominence are: silver, white, gray, silver-white, black, and a scattering oforange, blue, and red. Commonly the UFO is described as reflective, shiny, silvery, or bright.

Out of215 cases, 72 have descriptions capable of being categorized. In the case of angel-hair UFOs, almost all are daylight sightings. The only exceptions in the following table are in the other category, which includes a few daytime “jellyfish” or “tadpole” types; the rest are nocturnal lights.

UFO Types Associated with Anger Hair – 72 Cases__

Disks/Saucers 32 cases (44%)

Globes/Spheres 21 cases (29%)

Cigars 10 cases (14%)

Other 9 cases (12%)

TIMES OF FALLS

Fifty-nine cases have information on the time when the fall began, and some of these include in the total duration of the fall. In 16 cases where the beginning and ending of the fall was noted,fall limes ranged from 1 hour to 11 hours, with theaverage length of fall being 3 hours. The data indicate that angel hair is mainlyan afternoon phenomenon, with a peak time between 1300 and 1400 hours. The beginning time of falls where that was reported is summarized in the following table. Note that fully one-quarter of the cases began between noon and 2 p/m/ local time.

Anger Hair Fall Times (Local time)

Local fall starts

6 a.m. – 12 noon 8 cases (14%)

12:01 – 6:00 p.m. 37 cases (65%)

12:01 – 2:00 p.m. 14 cases (25%)

Average start time 1:45 p.m.

Top Bottom