fabric

fabric

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Transcripts now on SoTT!

M

Meanderthal

的Force is Strong With This One
Just incase some hearing impaired people weren't aware next to the CC (subtitles) tool at the bottom right of many youtube videos is a playback speed option whereby you can slow the readout of the presenter. I find this handy when the audio on my pc goes awol and then I like to set the speed at 0.75

Downside is the machine translater can mangle maybe 1 out of 10 words

1575276782793.png
beetlemaniac

beetlemaniac

的Living Force
你好,是雅虎集团仍然被用于the transcripts of the older shows? It looks like Yahoo is revamping the system and it no longer shows a conversation list. I checked their FAQ and they've indicated that the following features will be removed:

1576996672091.png
fabric

fabric

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
的se shows now have audio transcripts:

你好,是雅虎集团仍然被用于the transcripts of the older shows? It looks like Yahoo is revamping the system and it no longer shows a conversation list.

的workgroups have moved to a new service and are no longer using Yahoo groups. You should have received a message (in fact several) about the move if you were in any of the workgroups. If you missed it or are interested in joining, let@Gandalfknow and he can sort you out.
fabric

fabric

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
More updates! Nice work guys, ya'll are doing a fine job.

CME

CME

的Force is Strong With This One
Hi all,
I'm a professional Technical & Business Writer and Editor - ping me if you ever need help with anything.
Nienna

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hi all,
I'm a professional Technical & Business Writer and Editor - ping me if you ever need help with anything.
That is a generous offer, CME. However, we discourage private PMs ormeetings between forum membersfor good reason. So if anyone has any questions, they can create a thread and things can be discussed there.:-)
fabric

fabric

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
的following now have transcripts:

fabric

fabric

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Show updates!! These now all have transcripts available:

Jenn

Jenn

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi there, please could somebody invite me to the IO groups for transcribing? Apologies for not requesting it initially when we moved from google to groups IO
fabric

fabric

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hi there, please could somebody invite me to the IO groups for transcribing? Apologies for not requesting it initially when we moved from google to groups IO

Invite sent!
Top Bottom